Home

Morning Radio

Posted By: klydon1

Morning Radio - 04/09/07 03:49 PM

The topic about Don Imus got me thinking about morning radio. Years ago, I would occasionally listen to Imus and Howard Stern, but I never got hooked.

For the past 8 years or so, I listen to Mike & Mike on my commute, which is usually quite long. I like the guy who comes after them, Colin Cowherd, even though I was disappointed when Tony Kornheiser left. I don't always agree with Cowherd, but he is entertaining.

With the time I spend on the road, people have been telling me to get satellite radio, but I haven't felt the need yet.

Just wondering what everybody else listens to.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Morning Radio - 04/09/07 03:51 PM

In my region, its JohnBoy & Billy, and Opie & Anthony.

Though Mike & Mike rules in itself.
Posted By: ap_capone48101

Re: Morning Radio - 04/09/07 03:58 PM

Opie and Anthony for me. Once they go off, I usually switch over to the local sports talk radio.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Morning Radio - 04/09/07 05:39 PM

Well, like I said in another thread. In the morning, I have been sporadically listening to Imus, although, I'm not sure if I'll continue. In the afternoons, I listen to Mike and the Mad Dog, because I'm a sports junkie.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Morning Radio - 04/09/07 09:00 PM

Not morning radio, but I like Mike and Mike (only for baseball news usually though), Jim Rome, and of course, Mike and the Mad Dog. However, Rome is the only one I can get on local radio, the other I have to watch on TV.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Morning Radio - 04/09/07 09:38 PM

Jim Rome is great when his assholic attitude provokes someone into punching the bitch out.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Morning Radio - 04/09/07 09:42 PM

He's a turd who owes his whole career to Jim Everett for making him famous. He should've choked the little shit.
Posted By: Tom

Re: Morning Radio - 04/14/07 12:14 AM

Adam Carolla is pretty awsome.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET