Home

Happy Birthday, Consigliere!

Posted By: J Geoff

Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 04:52 AM

I'd like to wish my consigliere (SC, of course) a very happy, healthy, wealthy & wise birthday! And use this opportunity to thank him for many fine years of voluntary service -- for which I owe him immensely! You are a TRUE asset to these boards, and a true friend, and from the bottom of my heart, I thank you! I really couldn't do this without you!

So -- Happy 29th (right?) birthday my friend! And I hope to see you soon as you are always a true pleasure to hang out with! I love ya, buddy!

Posted By: svsg

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 04:56 AM

Happy birthday \:\)
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 05:05 AM

Happy Birthday!

P.S. - You're dying one minute at a time. Enjoy!
Posted By: SC

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 05:23 AM

Thank you, Geoff, for all those kind words (the check is in the mail).

I'm 56 now, and considering I've been putzing around on your site and boards for about eight years now that represents about 14% of my life here. Its been fun!!

Thank you svsg!

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 05:24 AM

Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
You're dying one minute at a time. Enjoy!

Knowing that you're joining me makes it all worthwhile.

Thanks!

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 05:30 AM

Originally Posted By: SC

LMAO!!

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 05:41 AM

...that represents about 14% of my life here.

Holy shit, did you really have to put it in terms like that??

The first 12 years of one's life seems like an eternity, while you're living it, what, with all being an infant and toddler and learning to use the toilet and tying your shoes and learning your ABCs and 123s and writing your name, ...and all the way up to having hair #1 on your balls.

And I started this shit 12 years ago -- it seems like a lifetime ago now -- and someone born then, in '95, could very well be here now reading this! \:o (tho he was probably banned already if he actually posted )

So thanks for reminding me about that, my friend... lol
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 08:19 AM

Happy birthday to a passionate, witty, wise, fair and all around a great man. I wish you many happy returns of the day and I hope you give us the privilege of moderating these boards for many years to come! You are so huggable as always!! \:\) Too bad I can't give a hug to you myself. \:\/
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 08:31 AM

Happy 56th, SC! Hope it's a great one.

You were the one who opened the door for me here, so I'll always have you to blame...er, thank.

I hope we can run into each other soon.

Wait a minute, that didn't sound right...

Anyway, I think you know what I mean. ;\)

Signor V.

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 10:24 AM

afs - You're definitely one of those I'd love to be hugged by (and hug). Thanks for those kind words.

SV - What can I say? Anyone who loves Adelman's Deli can't be all bad (in spite of what everyone else says).
Posted By: Fame

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 10:30 AM

From Cagney to Bogart : You made it SC, top o'the world!!!

Here's to 9332 posts of wisdom and coolness, great humor and friendliness!!!

Oh wait....its a birthday thread....ermm....

Here's to 56 years of wisdom and coolness, great humor and friendliness!!! \:D

Actually you know what....I cant wish you a happy birthday. Thinking of your past posts you really dont deserve a happy birthday. You wont get a happy birthday from me. No sir. And its all your fault. To think that someone like you is actually worthy of a "happy birthday" wish is infamia.

Instead....I wish you a VERY happy birthday!!!
(I almost had you, didnt I \:D )

I shall rewatch Dead End & Angels this weekend in honor of your (VERY happy) birthday ;\)
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 10:32 AM

Happy Birthday, SC, and many happy returns. You're perceptive, funny, and you have a great big old heart. Celebrate the day. \:\)

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 10:42 AM

Fame - Funny you mentioned Cagney's movies... I'm gonna treat myself to watching "Yankee Doodle Dandy" and "White Heat" today. Thanks for the good wishes. Peace!

klydon - Just when I think I have lawyers figured out you come along and prove to me that they're all not bad. Those kind words from a gentleman like yourself mean a lot. Thanks.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 11:22 AM

Happy birthday to one of the sweetest, kindest gentlemen you'll ever meet. I'm greatful to consider him a friend.

Here's to having someone help you blow out your candle.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 12:17 PM

Here's wishing a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my most valued and trusted friend on these boards!

SC, it has been both a pleasure and an honor to have become friends with you and I look forward to many more years of friendship with you.

You are definitely one of the most honorable and sincere friends a person could ever have.

Posted By: Mignon

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 12:28 PM

Happy Birthday SC. May all your dreams come true today and always. You are one of the reasons why I love the BB so much. I am so looking forward to seeing you this Summer. Thanks for being a great friend.

This is the BB choir singing you Happy Birthday.

PS. Did you get the card I sent you?
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff
The first 12 years of one's life seems like an eternity, while you're living it, what, with all being an infant and toddler and learning to use the toilet and tying your shoes and learning your ABCs and 123s and writing your name
It took you twelve years to learn how to do all those?

Quote:
...and all the way up to having hair #1 on your balls.
Hey, if you're talking about hairy balls, at least have a bit more flexible number than twelve. I was seventeen when I found my first! And even then it was only because I started eating my bread-crusts.

Anyway, happy birthday, SC. You're a good guy. I'd love to meet ya, some day.

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 12:33 PM

PS. Remember when your special status was misspelled "Consiglieri"? That JG can't spell for shit. \:p
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 01:21 PM

Happy Birthday SC!! I made you a cake but need to know what kind of ice cream you like. ;\) 56 isn't old. Wait til you turn 58, now that's old!!

Seriously, I wish nothing less the the best wishes on "your" day!!

[img][/img]

Btw, speaking of the spelling of "Consigliere". I have always thought that it "should" be consiglieri. You sure it can't be spelled both ways??? Anyway, "i" or "e", you're the best!!!

TIS

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 01:27 PM

Consiglieri is the plural, TIS, Consigliere is the singular.

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
Consiglieri is the plural, TIS, Consigliere is the singular.

Ah...makes sense. I should have known that. Thanks Capo!!
;\)

TIS

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 01:36 PM

A spelling lesson? It seems like Paul has made his appearance in this thread. \:\)

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Beth E
A spelling lesson? It seems like Paul has made his appearance in this thread. \:\)

DefinEtley!
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 01:45 PM

Happy 56th SC! BTW, I don't see your name in Baseball Challenge yet. ;\)

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 03:52 PM

Happy birthday to one of the sweetest, kindest gentlemen you'll ever meet. I'm greatful to consider him a friend.

Here's to having someone help you blow out your candle.

Beth - You're not going soft on me, are you?

Hmmm, isn't that what you asked me the last time we..... Never mind!! \:p

OzzieBoy has the honors with helping me with the candle, but you'll be with us in spirit. Thank you, dear lady.

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Here's wishing a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my most valued and trusted friend on these boards!

SC, it has been both a pleasure and an honor to have become friends with you and I look forward to many more years of friendship with you.

You are definitely one of the most honorable and sincere friends a person could ever have.

Seeing DC get sappy on someone else's "big day" is not surprising. He's really one of the biggest hearted slobs one can ever meet and know. The fact that he spelled "definitely" correctly, though, shocked me out of a year's growth.

I'll share my Blazing 7's jackpot with you anytime! Thanks, bro!

Originally Posted By: Mignon
Happy Birthday SC. May all your dreams come true today and always. You are one of the reasons why I love the BB so much. I am so looking forward to seeing you this Summer. Thanks for being a great friend.

PS. Did you get the card I sent you?

Migster - God bless my favorite hillbilly! Thanks for the kind words and the card (yes, it was in yesterday's mail, which I just retrieved from downstairs). You're a very sweet lady!

Anyway, happy birthday, SC. You're a good guy. I'd love to meet ya, some day.

Mick - You're on my list of those that I'd love to meet off these boards.... lift a pint or two, talk some movies and have some laughs. Maybe someday!! In the meantime, thanks for the birthday wishes.

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Happy Birthday SC!! I made you a cake but need to know what kind of ice cream you like. 56 isn't old. Wait til you turn 58, now that's old!!

Seriously, I wish nothing less the the best wishes on "your" day!!

Btw, speaking of the spelling of "Consigliere". I have always thought that it "should" be consiglieri. You sure it can't be spelled both ways??? Anyway, "i" or "e", you're the best!!!

TIS - Being lactose intolerant, I'll pass on the cake, but love the sentiment (and you) anyway.

At my age, I don't care about the spelling. Whether the "i" or the "e" is used doesn't matter anymore. I'm just happy to have either a decent VOWEL movement or a decent BOWEL movement now.

Originally Posted By: Don Sicilia
Happy 56th SC! BTW, I don't see your name in Baseball Challenge yet.

Thanks, Douchie!

Dunno if I'll be playing this year... it just seems too depressing without tomorrow's birthday boy not being around.

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By: SC[quote=Don Sicilia
Happy 56th SC! BTW, I don't see your name in Baseball Challenge yet.

Thanks, Douchie!

Dunno if I'll be playing this year... it just seems too depressing without tomorrow's birthday boy not being around. [/quote]

That excuse didn't work for me, so we won't hear of it. Besides, it gets lonely in the basement. I could use the company. \:\)
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 04:02 PM

Happy Birthday SC.... may you have many more (the doctors say otherwise, but what do they know?)

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 04:06 PM

That excuse didn't work for me, so we won't hear of it. Besides, it gets lonely in the basement. I could use the company.

I'd be happy to keep you company in the basement but you'd still be on top of me.... Hey, wait... thats not a bad idea. \:p

My attention span just doesn't seem normal lately... I don't wanna join and then not play.... Dunno, MAYBE I will.

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 04:07 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Happy Birthday SC.... may you have many more (the doctors say otherwise, but what do they know?)

I agree wholeheartedly, dt.

Thanks!

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 04:08 PM

DISSOLVE TO: 2007 the GangsterBB family is sitting at the table in Mama Mig's kitchen.

DON CARDI : Hey everybody come on pay attention. Come on. EVERYONE this is my friend Pizzaboy.

[Pizzaboy walks in.]

This is my brother Geoff -- oh you know Geoff, sure, don't you. This is my step brother Klydon1. That's his uh, girl TIS. And this cute little thing over here -- this is my sister Sicilian Babe. I was telling you about her, huh. Come on say hello to Pizzaboy. He's good looking isn't he.

SICILIAN BABE : Yes.

DON CARDI : Oh, that drupey thing over there -- that's my brother Donmichaelcorleone. We call him JOE Collars, you know what I mean. Talk to each other.

[Signor Vitelli walks in.]

VITELLI : Here's the cake.

KLYDON1 : Hey Vitelli get in here!

VITELLI : I was scared -- I was scared. Where's SC?

KLYDON1 :

We sent him on a wild goose chase -- Spumoni Gardens.

[Don Cardi sits down and begins to smoke.] :Ah, say -- what do you think of the nerve those bastards, huh. Trying to cancel the Feast Of San Gennaro -- and on SC's birthday ya know.

GEOFF : Now they didn't know it was SC's birthday.

DON CARDI : They didn't know it was SC's birthday.

CUT TO: On top of a Brooklyn building. A Spumoni Gardens Pizza for SC is wheeled toward him and a small group of gangsterbb people. The pizza has a drawing of Brooklyn on it.

SC :I hope my age is correct -- I'm always accurate about my age. Make sure that everyone sees the pizza before we cut it. I'm very pleased you were all able to come from such distances to be with me today. When a man comes to this point in his life -- he wants to turn over the things that he's been blessed with -- turn them over to friends. As a reward for the friends he's had -- and to make sure everything goes well after he's gone.

DON SICILIA : Not for years.

EVERYONE : Hear! Hear!

SC : These are wonderful things that we've achieved on the gangsterbb -- and there's no limit to where we can go from here.

[The waiter brings over a slice of sicilian but SC rejects it.]

SC : Bigger piece.

ALL GANGSTERBB MEMBERS : Happy Birthday!

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 04:09 PM

SC : Bigger piece.

Are you still talking about cake?
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 04:11 PM

Happy birthday to my fellow ex-Wal-marter (is that even a word?)

Here's hoping for many, MANY happy returns. Your wit and charm help make this the greatest destination on the WWW. I look forward to meeting you this summer. \:\)
Posted By: bogey

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 04:13 PM

Happy Birthday, SC. \:\)

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: XDCX
Happy birthday to my fellow ex-Wal-marter (is that even a word?)

Here's hoping for many, MANY happy returns.

Don't say "returns" and "Wal-Mart" in the same breath!!

Thank you, xDC! We'll hoist a few (and they won't be applejuice!)
Posted By: bogey

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 04:16 PM

And if it makes you feel any better, I've been here for 20% of my life. \:p

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 04:17 PM

[quote=SCI don't wanna join and then not play.... Dunno, MAYBE I will. [/quote]

That's ok SC. If you pull out you can always go back in.

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: bogey
Happy Birthday, SC. \:\)

Thank you dear! Watching you grow up on these boards over the last few years has been fun... watching me grow older has been plain ugly.

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 04:21 PM

Is there any wonder why I love you?

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 04:30 PM

Is there any wonder why I love you?

That is not one of the seven wonders of the world?

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 05:17 PM

At my age, I don't care about the spelling. Whether the "i" or the "e" is used doesn't matter anymore. I'm just happy to have either a decent VOWEL movement or a decent BOWEL movement now.

Ya gotta love this man's wit.

BTW thanks for calling me a sweet lady but can't I be a semi-sweet lady also?

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 05:46 PM

Jesus, if we're talking percentages, I've been here almost 20% of my life too.

\:D

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 05:48 PM

Wow, I'll have been here five years next month! \:o I'm not quick enough to figure what percentage of my life that is, but at my age it's pretty small. When I'm 100 it'll be approximately half my life.

TIS

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 06:11 PM

Well I've been here almost 4 years. And I've enjoyed all of it except the driving part.

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 06:12 PM

I've been here since before time. Does that make me the chicken or the egg?
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 06:15 PM

Happy Birthday SC!
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 07:08 PM

Dear SC,
Although it's been far too long since we've seen one another, I want you to know that you will always occupy a piece of my heart. Mr. Babe and I were so impressed with your warmth and wit when we met in New Jersey (how is it possible that it's almost 2 years already?). Here's hoping that you have a wonderful and happy, happy birthday, and may all your wishes come true!!!

Btw, get up off your ass and get out there to do some serious celebrating!!!(didn't want to be accused of being too mushy)
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 07:20 PM

SC

Thanks for all of your help on these boards. From keeping me patient with the younger members to mundane little things, like preventing me from killing my Cablevision rep, you've never been less than a gentleman.

One of these days we're gonna make it to Spumoni Gardens, I promise, because DC's buying.

Happy Birthday Pal

PB

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

One of these days we're gonna make it to Spumoni Gardens, I promise, because DC's buying.

Happy Birthday Pal

I'm looking forward to that! Thanks for the good wishes and kind words, PB!

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Irishman12
Happy Birthday SC!

Thank you. My age (56) = Joe D's hitting streak. ;\)

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Although it's been far too long since we've seen one another, I want you to know that you will always occupy a piece of my heart. Mr. Babe and I were so impressed with your warmth and wit when we met in New Jersey (how is it possible that it's almost 2 years already?). Here's hoping that you have a wonderful and happy, happy birthday, and may all your wishes come true!!!

You silver tongued devil. Thank you dear lady and thanks to the good doctor, too!
Posted By: YoTonyB

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 10:42 PM

Baby Boomer, GenX, GenY, GenFICA...Happy Birthday SC!

tony b.
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 10:58 PM

Thank you. My age (56) = Joe D's hitting streak. ;\)
A man that finds a baseball reference even in his age! That's why I love ya, SC! \:D

Hope you have a wonderful day, fitting for the wonderful person that you are. Thanks for always being such fun to talk to - I love your wit!

I don't think we can ever allow ourselves to forget...

And HERE is a gift to get you ready for the season. \:\)

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 11:04 PM

SC

PB

You're on!

Just say when.

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 11:06 PM

Don't forget you owe me a pint, too, DC.

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 11:09 PM

SC

PB

You're on!

Just say when.

Please pick me up on the way ok

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 11:23 PM

If gasoline wasn't so expensive, we would.

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 11:24 PM

Don't forget you owe me a pint, too, DC.

Capo -

You come to the states and I promise you that I'll by you 6 pints. You have my word. So get your ass on over here!!!! ;\)

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 11:27 PM

SC

PB

You're on!

Just say when.

When !!

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 11:34 PM

When !!

Here you go :

And this is for CAPO :

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 11:35 PM

Minchia those peppers.....

Fuggetaboutit!

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 11:42 PM

Spumoni Gardens. I thought you were talking an Italian Ice Cream parlor. Mmmmmmm that pizza looks wonderful!! And an outside eating area. How nice on a nice day.

Looks like a great place! \:\)

TIS

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 11:50 PM

Actually TIS, it's broken up into three sections. A Pizza only section, a spumoni - ice cream - italian ices section, and the full service restaurant section.

If some consigliere would agree on a date, I will treat him to him to his favorite pizza there for his birthday.

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Spumoni Gardens. I thought you were talking an Italian Ice Cream parlor. Mmmmmmm that pizza looks wonderful!! And an outside eating area. How nice on a nice day.

Looks like a great place! \:\)

TIS

Well TIS, I'm a Bronx boy, born and reared. Now, there is some great pizza to be found in the Bronx, but I'm good for AT LEAST 3 or 4 trips per summer to L&B, which is about 30 miles away, in good old Brooklyn.

It's not just the pizza, it's the atmosphere, it's THAT good!

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/27/07 11:54 PM

If gasoline wasn't so expensive, we would.

Come to think of it you can bring me one when you come to Cleveland err I mean Jersey in August
Posted By: Don Pappo Napolitano

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 12:08 AM

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS SC!!! Estuve perdido por mucho tiempo, pero volví. Espero que en tu día muy especial lo hayas pasado muy bien. Te saluda, el miembro argentino(Maybe the only one)de Gangsterbb. The forgotten Don Pappo!!!
Posted By: Obsessed With The GodFather

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 12:28 AM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff

LMAO!!

I SECOND THAT..LMAO!!!
HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 01:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Don Pappo Napolitano
FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS SC!!! Estuve perdido por mucho tiempo, pero volví. Espero que en tu día muy especial lo hayas pasado muy bien. Te saluda, el miembro argentino(Maybe the only one)de Gangsterbb. The forgotten Don Pappo!!!

Which translates to :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SC!!! I was lost for a long time, but I returned. I expect that in your very special day have it passed very well. It greets you, the Argentine member (Maybe the only one) of Gangsterbb. The forgotten Don Pappo!!!

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 01:15 AM

Originally Posted By: YoTonyB
Baby Boomer, GenX, GenY, GenFICA...Happy Birthday SC!

10Q, YTB!

Originally Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Hope you have a wonderful day, fitting for the wonderful person that you are. Thanks for always being such fun to talk to - I love your wit!

I don't think we can ever allow ourselves to forget...

What a sweetheart you are, gina! Thank you very much.

"Field of Dreams" was on tv the other day.... Of course I HAD TO watch it (even though I've watched it about a dozen times since Christmas).

Originally Posted By: Don Pappo Napolitano
FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS SC!!! Estuve perdido por mucho tiempo, pero volví. Espero que en tu día muy especial lo hayas pasado muy bien. Te saluda, el miembro argentino(Maybe the only one)de Gangsterbb.

Muchas gracias, Pappo!

Originally Posted By: Obsessed With The GodFather

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

THANK YOU OWTG!
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 03:34 AM

Happy Birthday SC!! Without you, this site would still be here!

But of course, your-one line witty remarks and your insight wouldn't, and this site would basically be just another run-of-the-mill BB. \:D

I give you this many stars (that many is good )

Happy Birthday!

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 03:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble

I give you this many stars

Wow.... bold somebody's title and look what you get!!

Thanks, BB!
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 03:43 AM

Happy Birthday SC!

I'll never forget you walking out of the bathroom with just your D**k in your hands \:o \:o

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 03:49 AM

Originally Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone
Happy Birthday SC!

I'll never forget you walking out of the bathroom with just your D**k in your hands

Thanx, DMC.

(For those of you trying to figure that out, a group of us had dinner together. I excused myself and went to the men's room. I came back with a PICTURE of Dick Cheney in my hands ).

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 03:51 AM

Tell the truth SC.....he REALLY did come out with his Dick in his hands....he was arrested for indecent exposure, but don't worry everyone, the judge threw it out based on lack of evidence ;\)

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 03:55 AM

Tell the truth SC.....he REALLY did come out with his Dick in his hands....he was arrested for indecent exposure, but don't worry everyone, the judge threw it out based on lack of evidence

OK...OK... if the truth be really told:

DMC was my lawyer before that judge. He blew the case.

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 03:59 AM

I was very disappointed, I was hoping for a hung jury

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 04:04 AM

You might have gotten one... but it was a very cold day. ;\)

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 04:16 AM

Happy Birthday SC!

Thank you. My age (56) = Joe D's hitting streak.

Maybe we'll finally be able to turn you over to the "good" side ;\) \:p

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 04:20 AM

Happy Birthday SC!

Maybe we'll finally be able to turn you over to the "good" side

Nope.... remember the streak ended at 56. \:p
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 04:27 AM

Happy Birthday ...etc etc \:\)

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 04:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Just Lou
Happy Birthday ...etc etc \:\)

This from the guy who consistently kicks my butt in whatever sports fantasy league I'm in. (Come to think mostly EVERYBODY does \:\( ).

Thanks, JL.

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 04:39 AM

Happy Birthday SC!

Oh, yes, they call him the Streak
Look at that, look at that
Fastest thing on two feet...
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 06:48 AM

You might have gotten one... but it was a very cold day. ;\)

So that's why the evidence wouldn't stand up in court!

Signor V.

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 07:40 AM

Happy Birthday SC!

I'm just curious here but were you born in New York? If so, how is it that you didn't grow up a Yankees fan? I know a lot of people who grew up Dodger fans and once they moved out West either became a Mets for Red Sox fan (for whatever reason the stayed clear of the Yankees). I'm just curious how you came to the road you travel?

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 07:46 AM

I grew up in a Dodger household. The Yankees were always the enemy. When the Dodgers moved to LA it was unthinkable to root for them. (The closest I came to that was rooting for Mantle and Maris to break Babe Ruth's record in '61). I tried cheering for the Mets in '62 (when they were set up) but they were so awfully bad it was hard to do. One of my brother's best friends, Rico Petrocelli, was drafted by the Sox and made the team in '63 so I became a fan of theirs.

Oddly enough, I've been to more Yankees games than all other teams combined.
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 09:38 AM

When the Dodgers moved to LA it was unthinkable to root for them.

That's my cue. But I still love you, SC!

Sorry I'm late, I haven't been around in a while... but I'm glad I didn't completely miss this, at least! I hope you had a great birthday, and may you have, as we say, many, many more!

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 10:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Letizia B.
When the Dodgers moved to LA it was unthinkable to root for them.

That's my cue. But I still love you, SC!

Sorry I'm late, I haven't been around in a while... but I'm glad I didn't completely miss this, at least! I hope you had a great birthday, and may you have, as we say, many, many more!

I really should have been clearer in writing that... I meant to say after the Dodgers left Brooklyn it was unthinkable to root for the Yankees (being that they were the only team left in NYC). In thinking about it, though, it was also unthinkable to continue rooting for the Dodgers simply because they left Brooklyn.

Anyway, I appreciate your good wishes and thank you for them, Zia. You're a class act!
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 11:31 AM

Happy Birthday SC!

I'll never forget you walking out of the bathroom with just your D**k in your hands

Thanx, DMC.

(For those of you trying to figure that out, a group of us had dinner together. I excused myself and went to the men's room. I came back with a PICTURE of Dick Cheney in my hands ).

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 05:44 PM

I grew up in a Dodger household. The Yankees were always the enemy. When the Dodgers moved to LA it was unthinkable to root for them. (The closest I came to that was rooting for Mantle and Maris to break Babe Ruth's record in '61). I tried cheering for the Mets in '62 (when they were set up) but they were so awfully bad it was hard to do. One of my brother's best friends, Rico Petrocelli, was drafted by the Sox and made the team in '63 so I became a fan of theirs.

Oddly enough, I've been to more Yankees games than all other teams combined.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 06:21 PM

Belated Happy BDay Consigliere! Better late than Never. \:\)
Cheers!

GoodFella

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Happy Birthday SC!

Thanx, DMC.

So the question needs to be asked, what were you doing alone in the bathroom with a picture of Dick Cheney?? Whatever floats your boat I guess. ;\)

TIS
Posted By: JustMe

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/28/07 07:10 PM

Happy birthday, SC! \:\)
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Happy Birthday, Consigliere! - 03/30/07 08:44 PM

Happy Belated Bday..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET