Home

Fuck You

Posted By: Partagas

Fuck You - 03/11/07 01:34 PM

OK -- just wondering????? In light of Dera's rant and rave about "*" vs "u" in the word "Fuck" or maybe "F*ck" is really a true word and SC in his archaeological digs discovered it next to the Dead Sea scrottums or with his brilliant mind created it and sending it off to Webster's for their blessing.?!

Anyway, what does "Fuck You" really mean??????????

Think about it??? Is the word "Fuck" a verb, noun, adjective or what in this "sentence."

And, just what is the context? Is it an offer? Compliment? Cut-down? Anger? Desire? Joke? Just what does it mean????

The word "You" -- refers to who or whom???? Me as an individual? The human race?

I guess the context is relative to the speaker and the speakee. I look at it this way...

Afi says "Fuck You" to me -- it is an offer.
Bogey or Geoff says "Fuck You" to me -- it is a compliment. S.C. Don Cardi, or Sicilian Babe says "Fuck You" to me -- they are pissed & angry.
Apple says "Fuck You" to me -- to prove a point
Lavi says "Fuck You" to me -- a desire
The younguns' on the BB says to me "Fuck You" -- attempt at a cut down, belittle or just to prove to themselves that they are big boys and can say big boy words.

OK let's be politically f*cking correct and state that the above comment's intentions are for humor only (at least attempted demented humor). In addition, there is absolutly no provocation intended by including the names above. And, of course, if you are offended at anything above you should have never opened up a topic entitled "Fuck You" as if you had at least half a brain you would have reralized there would be some naughty words included and in addition, if you have been on this board for any length of time, you would know that the author of the topic is in fact demented, uses crude humor (sometimes to prove a point and sometimes just to be an asshole).

Finally, do not hold the grammar and spelling against the author -- I do not have my contacts in and too lazy to go back and correct mistakes!
Posted By: bogey

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 03:06 PM

Fuck you

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 03:10 PM

Originally Posted By: bogey
Fuck you

Thank You
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 03:14 PM

Well, fuck you too Mr. man!!! What a garbage mouth.

I think the "f-word" (see I can't spell it out twice :p) is the only word that is an adjective, noun and verb. We've become very creative.

TIS

How ya doing Part???

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 03:16 PM

Doin all right -- just sort of fuckin' around this morning! Figure that one out
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 03:21 PM

Why you nasty boy you What a great way to start the day fuckin around huh?
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 03:26 PM

Quote:
The younguns' on the BB says to me "Fuck You" -- attempt at a cut down, belittle or just to prove to themselves that they are big boys and can say big boy words.
I like how all of the others were: JG is joking, SC is angry, Apple is proving her point. But the young guns can only attempt to cut you down or belittle you.

Is fuck an adjective?

"She had fuck breasts" doesn't seem to make sense.

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 03:32 PM

Part, you man whore you!!!!

Capo, I'm no English teacher but I think the example you gave should be "f**kn' breasts, and then it'd be an adjective.

OMG, I am actually analyzing the many different parts of speech for the F-word.

TIS

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 03:42 PM

But in that case, TIS, it is, I believe, an intensifier, which is a mode of adverb, used to precede the noun not to describe it per se, but to emphasise it, or describe the description.

Take this sentence: "She had very huge breasts."

In this sense "fucking" would replace "very", or would be interchangeable with "really" or "positively" or something like that.

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 04:08 PM

[quote=Capo de La Cosa Nostra]
Quote:
Is fuck an adjective?

"She had fuck breasts" doesn't seem to make sense.

I would say she "has" instead of "had" -- that is unless she is dead

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
Quote:
I like how all of the others were: JG is joking, SC is angry, Apple is proving her point. But the young guns can only attempt to cut you down or belittle you.

only an attempt -- I am thicked skin or basically could care less!

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Partagas
or basically could care less!

Part,

You really know how to make my day.
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 04:47 PM

Sicilian Babe says "Fuck You" to me -- they are pissed angry.

Although lets call a spade a spade here and let it be known that she would have every reason to be pissed and angry at you.

After all, you had all this time to type a post about the term fuck you but no time to offer an apology.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 05:49 PM

S.C. Don Cardi, or Sicilian Babe says "Fuck You" to me -- they are pissed angry.

Hmmmm. Now for some reason I just cannot recall any of the people mentioned above ever saying those words to you. I just don't believe that any of us ever did. I thought that I could do a search using those words along with your name to see if any of us ever did. But I remembered that I can't because you've already told us all f**k you by using the search function yourself and going back and deleting every post that you ever made here.

*DISCLAIMER - The post above does not reflect or represent the opinions of the website that this is posted on and is the sole opinion of the said member himself.

(See, I can make a disclaimer too)

Don Cardi

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
S.C. Don Cardi, or Sicilian Babe says "Fuck You" to me -- they are pissed angry.

But I remembered that I can't because you've already told us all f**k you by using the search function yourself and going back and deleting every post that you ever made here.

Don Cardi

You know DC, I tried the same thing, isn't that strange. I mean WHY, would a person go back and delete every trace of everything they ever said on the boards...hmmmmmmm

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 05:56 PM

I don't know about deleting all posts ever made, but boy am I confused. I re-read the original post here and fail to see what some are up in arms about. I see it as humor. What am I missing?

TIS
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 06:03 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
What am I missing?

It's because you are a good person, TIS.

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 06:04 PM

I don't know about deleting all posts ever made, What am I missing?

TIS

All the posts he ever made!

Don Cardi

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 06:12 PM

I re-read the original post here and fail to see what some are up in arms about. I see it as humor. What am I missing? TIS

Exactly!!!!!That is all it is.
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 06:14 PM

Hmmmm...

Here we are in the middle of a thread about the meaning of "fuck", while on the Sopranos board there is a thread about "Constant Whacking".

I can plainly see the direction the BB is headed!

Signor V.

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Signor Vitelli
Hmmmm...

Here we are in the middle of a thread about the meaning of "fuck", while on the Sopranos board there is a thread about "Constant Whacking".

I can plainly see the direction the BB is headed!

Signor V.

Ha ha...see what we've become? Even at my age, I don't think I'll tell my parents I'm having an on-line discussion about the F-word.

That Sopranos' whacking is something hu? Never realized just how many whack jobs their were.

TIS

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 06:24 PM

I have to check that thread out TIS and Senior V.

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 06:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Mignon
I re-read the original post here and fail to see what some are up in arms about. I see it as humor. What am I missing? TIS

I wouldn't say thats all that it is but either way, in a few hours it will go the way of all of his other posts and be deleted humor

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 06:29 PM

Hey, maybe for some it is. No one is telling YOU that you should not view this as humorous.

But at the same time there's a possibility that to others it's not, due to the mentioning of some names here, the generalizing of the younger people, and simply put something that may have been said in a past post ( that you are unaware of) that mysteriously is no longer available because it's been deleted.

So while no one should tell you not to view this as being humorous, you should not tell others how they should view this.

Don Cardi
Posted By: olivant

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 06:40 PM

On a few occassions I have opined on these Boards about the inclusion of foul language in some posts. I've even broached the subject with the Board's monitors. They were good enough to respond and advise me to try and ignore it and I try to do so. I figure that the use of foul language masks a lack of intellect or is simply a function of a puerile mind. In any case, I refrain from using foul language out of respect for Board contributors. I will continue to do so.
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 06:47 PM

Simply:

Fuck you.

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 06:53 PM

We have to remember that Partagas has a wierd sence of humor.
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 06:54 PM

...and apparently, a towering horse to sit on.

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 06:55 PM

But he's also a grown man who knows the consequences of what he says and his actions. He is not a little kid who doesn't understand right from wrong.
Posted By: SC

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 06:57 PM

Maybe its a good fuckin' time to get back on topic?

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 06:59 PM

Originally Posted By: SC

SC!!!!! How the f**k are you?

TIS

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 07:00 PM

Go back and read his response to Capo. That response doesn't resonate, at least to me, that his real intent here was an attempt at humor.

It's like reading a menu. Sometimes you have to read what's written underneath to fully grasp what is actually being served.

Don Cardi

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 07:02 PM

Great balls of doody!! TIS is cursing!!??!!

The last time I heard TIS curse was when someone tried cutting in front of her on a breakfast buffet line. An old lady fainted, three sailors blushed and a longshoreman ran off in disgust after hearing her tirade.

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 07:02 PM

Hey! F**K you mang! Who put dis ting togetha? Geoff, dats who! Who do I truss? Geoff! Wha do we loo like, a bunch a baggagehounds!

Don Cardi

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 07:04 PM

Great balls of doody!! TIS is cursing!!??!!

The last time I heard TIS curse was when someone tried cutting in front of her on a breakfast buffet line. An old lady fainted, three sailors blushed and a longshoreman ran off in disgust after hearing her tirade.

....and when the bartender in Philly told her that he didn't have any more of those cute little blue drinks left.

Don Cardi

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 07:05 PM

It's like reading a menu. Sometimes you have to read what's written underneath to fully grasp what is actually being served.

But what if after you read that menu over and over again you still don't understand whats written underneath??

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 07:08 PM

But what if after you read that menu over and over again you still don't understand whats written underneath??

Then that's when you say F**K IT!

Don Cardi

Nobody messes with my food or drinks.

I'm not a constant swearer, but probably do so more than people here would think. I don't have a reason really to swear here on the BB.

I use to (and still do) hate the f-word, but unfortunately find myself using it, these days, especially toward my least favorite political figures. I can become very creative.

TIS
Posted By: pizzaboy

Don Cardi

I agree DC, but I don't come on here to try to figure out what other peoples hidden motives are, I come on to talk about a common passion we all have, movies.

I think it's ridiculous for any one person to think that he or she has to set the moral compass for the rest of us. It's arrogant and it's obnoxious. It belies their own insecurity and hidden agendas.

Anybody got a f*****g problem with that ?

Then you would have to do some research into what that deeper meaning is, and hope that the words weren't deleted from the dictionary.

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 07:10 PM

Hey! F**K you mang!

A double "**"???

You calling me a fink? A fork?

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Anybody got a f*****g problem with that ?

Me! Dats who! So why dunt chu go stick chu head in shore culo, an see if it fits!

Don Cardi

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 07:13 PM

Hey! F**K you mang!

A double "**"???

Fork You? what is this Johnny Dangerously

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 07:13 PM

Hey! F**K you mang!

A double "**"???

A FunK.

Don Cardi

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 07:16 PM

Then that's when you say F**K IT!

What a great idea

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Fork You?

Thats it!! From now on instead of using an "*" I'm gonna write it is "4Q".

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 07:34 PM

Posted By: Beth E

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 07:51 PM

Get the flock out of here!!

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 09:12 PM

Wow -- never thought such a stupid post would create such a racket.

I am glad though that some have the ability to figure out these so called underlying motves and let me know as I sure the hell did not know about them.

Deleting posts -- whats the big deal? I think there are still a bunch on there I did not have time to delete. Simply got frustrated one night and began deleting some and then it became a game -- nothing more, why someone makes about it I dont know and who cares? Why someone would take the time to go back and see what I have posted in the past amazes me that they would care to do so.

I only recall one person ever getting really pissed at me from something I posted -- Correction -- only one time someone ever posted something publically that I posted something they did not like. I think that may be on there as I do not recall deleting it Nor have I never had a topic I start get closed (though this may be the first)

Is there stuff I see that offends me? Yes but I choose to ignore or will talk to them in private.

My purpose has always been to use this site as a way to forget about the pressures of life, laugh at myself (and get others to learn to laugh at themselves) and to "get away". The daily pressures of life are tough enough and seeing others suffer is bad enough that i dont need to be serious on here and (except in extreme circumstances) avoided most serious topics here (or ones that I don't care about!)

I don't think anyone has ever said "fuck you" to me -- though they may want to . If you do -- great.

Matter of fact I don't believe I have ever said "Fuck You" to anyone either -- here or in real life. Occasionally words slip out -- but for the most part I have am not a potty mouth!

So..... read this and tell me what I really meant.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Fuck You - 03/11/07 11:07 PM

I'm not sure what the big deal is (maybe I missed something.) But I'm really confused by this whole topic.

Did Part do something to offend somebody. I read every post in this thread, and didn't get the least bit offended by anything. Maybe I just have a thicker skin than some people, I don't know.

If someone could fill me in, that'd be great!

Oh, and fuck all of ya's!

Re: Fuck You - 03/12/07 01:53 AM

I am glad though that some have the ability to figure out these so called underlying motves and let me know as I sure the hell did not know about them.
The sarcasm does little, mate; but I doubt you care anyway, right?

Quote:
Deleting posts -- whats the big deal?
Exactly. Why would you even want to delete them?

Quote:
Simply got frustrated one night and began deleting some and then it became a game -- nothing more, why someone makes about it I dont know and who cares?
Well, who cares? You do, for starters, if you're deleting them. And frustrated at what? You come here to escape the pressures of life? So why get frustrated at a message board, a place for clear escapism?

Quote:
Why someone would take the time to go back and see what I have posted in the past amazes me that they would care to do so.
Perhaps they are concerned that the care-free Partagas would care enough to delete them in the first place. Out-of-character, so to speak, you know? A guy who preaches about not caring and being fun being concerned enough to delete his own posts for no specific reason. (And indeed, you've given no real reason here, either, but instead have said stuff like, "Who cares? I got frustrated.")

Whether your post was intended to humour us or not, I don't really care, to be honest.My entrance into this thread was on your wording of things. You had specifically chosen, consciously or not, to word things the way you did and the reasoning I got was a "high horse" way of saying things, to project yourself as this laid-back, care-free kind of guy who young people might try and cut down but fail to do so; why you would even want to do that, or want to come across as that is beyond me because a) you're known round here as a funny guy anyway, and b) I don't recall any moments on the board where somebody tried to cut you down; why would they, they have no reason to, you're not overly political or opiniated enough to be worth a serious discussion. And that's not a dig at all, it's a compliment, it's a character trait in you on your personality on these boards.

Just a few ruminations on a curious thread, and the way the thread has panned out, I guess.
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: Fuck You - 03/12/07 05:05 AM

With all do respect to Partagas, as well as everyone in this thread, Go Capo!!!!!!!

I just absolutely love it when the analytical word-smith Capo de La Cosa Nostra gets heavily involved with a conversation. I'm entertained already
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: Fuck You - 03/12/07 05:08 AM

Originally Posted By: olivant
I figure that the use of foul language masks a lack of intellect or is simply a function of a puerile mind. In any case, I refrain from using foul language out of respect for Board contributors. I will continue to do so.

As absurdly entertaining as this thread is, I couldn't agree with you more.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Fuck You - 03/12/07 12:24 PM

Part, I hope it is the offer that you can't refuse.

Re: Fuck You - 03/12/07 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone
Sicilian Babe says "Fuck You" to me -- they are pissed angry.

Although lets call a spade a spade here and let it be known that she would have every reason to be pissed and angry at you.

After all, you had all this time to type a post about the term fuck you but no time to offer an apology.

Apology for what? About the above? --that if she would say "Fuck You" to me -- she was mad and angry at me??? Not quite sure I understand. As mentioned I am not sure anyone ever said "Fuck You" to me before (before this thread and I was not implying that anyone that I mentioned ever has. Do you think lil Afi or Lavi would really say that to me (or anyone for that matter?)

I recall a joke thread I started and used various names as the "star" of the joke. People were pissed (in a joking way I hope) that I did not include them in the punch lines. Maybe that is this case here -- I should have gone straight down the BB and included everone somewhere? Oh well, figure it out as you desire?

Re: Fuck You - 03/12/07 02:33 PM

Hmmmm. Now for some reason I just cannot recall any of the people mentioned above ever saying those words to you. I just don't believe that any of us ever did. I thought that I could do a search using those words along with your name to see if any of us ever did. But I remembered that I can't because you've already told us all f**k you by using the search function yourself and going back and deleting every post that you ever made here.

*DISCLAIMER - The post above does not reflect or represent the opinions of the website that this is posted on and is the sole opinion of the said member himself.

(See, I can make a disclaimer too)

Don Cardi

Deleting posts -- yeah I deleted most of them and it was fun -- a game -- a challenge. Someone PMd me and gave me a hard time (in a joking way) about the percentage of posts that were joke related and that if I eliminated all the jokes I would have less than 100 posts. He was probably correct. Go back and look -- there are still some posts left -- they weren't all deleted including the one that you sent me a PM about.

I was frustrated at the time as all I saw was bickering back and forth between members and did not enjoy the BB as I had done so in the past. I figured I would lay low from the BB for awhile and just keep in touch with the members I enjoyed via e-mail or PMs.

The jokes??? Well I have them in a data base (probably several hundred pages worth) so if you want them back -- hey no problem:)

Re: Fuck You - 03/12/07 03:53 PM

The sarcasm does little, mate; but I doubt you care anyway, right?

Quote:
Deleting posts -- whats the big deal?
Exactly. Why would you even want to delete them?

Quote:
Simply got frustrated one night and began deleting some and then it became a game -- nothing more, why someone makes about it I dont know and who cares?
Well, who cares? You do, for starters, if you're deleting them. And frustrated at what? You come here to escape the pressures of life? So why get frustrated at a message board, a place for clear escapism?

Quote:
Why someone would take the time to go back and see what I have posted in the past amazes me that they would care to do so.
Perhaps they are concerned that the care-free Partagas would care enough to delete them in the first place. Out-of-character, so to speak, you know? A guy who preaches about not caring and being fun being concerned enough to delete his own posts for no specific reason. (And indeed, you've given no real reason here, either, but instead have said stuff like, "Who cares? I got frustrated.")

Whether your post was intended to humour us or not, I don't really care, to be honest.My entrance into this thread was on your wording of things. You had specifically chosen, consciously or not, to word things the way you did and the reasoning I got was a "high horse" way of saying things, to project yourself as this laid-back, care-free kind of guy who young people might try and cut down but fail to do so; why you would even want to do that, or want to come across as that is beyond me because a) you're known round here as a funny guy anyway, and b) I don't recall any moments on the board where somebody tried to cut you down; why would they, they have no reason to, you're not overly political or opiniated enough to be worth a serious discussion. And that's not a dig at all, it's a compliment, it's a character trait in you on your personality on these boards.

Just a few ruminations on a curious thread, and the way the thread has panned out, I guess.

The thread is not curious but the way it panned out has -- I guess LOL

Yeah yeah yeah -- whatever, anyway to more important things. Teach me some snooker! I am decent in pool (though I got hustled real good last week) but never played snooker as it not available as readily in the states. How 'bout a game mate? is it true that most snooker players prefer and open hand bridge?
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Fuck You - 03/12/07 04:09 PM

The real lesson here is that if you want to make sure you are insulting somebody you dont say "fuck you" you say "go fuck yourself"

Re: Fuck You - 03/12/07 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
The real lesson here is that if you want to make sure you are insulting somebody you dont say "fuck you" you say "go fuck yourself"

Nope.

You say "F**k you pay me!"

Don Cardi

Re: Fuck You - 03/12/07 05:56 PM

The thread is not curious but the way it panned out has -- I guess LOL

Yeah yeah yeah -- whatever, anyway to more important things. Teach me some snooker! I am decent in pool (though I got hustled real good last week) but never played snooker as it not available as readily in the states. How 'bout a game mate? is it true that most snooker players prefer and open hand bridge?
Snooker is a much more difficult game than pool; people who are amazing at snooker are generally very good at pool, but a good pool player, if he's never played on a snooker table, would struggle. Tony Drago is one of a rare few who made it to snooker through pool; many snooker players have played on the pool circuit, though, with little success: Steve Davis, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Mark Williams.

Bridges differ from player to player; O'Sullivan plays with both hands and different bridges, Steven Hendry, six-times world champion, plays with an open bridge, Mark Williams, my favourite player, is very unorthodox in stance and bridging hand and cue action and shot selection and just about everything else, Steve Davis is very old-fashioned and who can blame him because he owned the eighties and is still going strong today, Paul Hunter, who passed away to cancer late last year, was a terrific, natural player who used a closed bridge to great, very consistent effect, John Higgins is overtly open bridged, with his little finger knuckle higher than all others - again, very unorthodox, but seemingly very solid.

It's a tough game which, at top level, is all about confidence and psychological endurance. As much about mental stamina as it is technical skill. Most of the ranking events - those which decide who is placed where in the seedings across a season - are best-of-nine matches, so it's a race to five frames, resulting in a lot of upsets. The big tournaments - UK Championship and World Championship (and the Masters, but that isn't a ranking tournament, it's invitation, with the top 16 and two wildcards thrown in) are longer matches. The World Championship final is best-of-35, for instance, and goes across four sessions over two days. The emphasis on lengthier bouts is intended to sort the chimps from the champs; basically, you can't win ten frames by luck. In order to cause an upset in a long match, you've got play at a consistently high standard throughout the match. You've got to maintain your mental stability and keep one hundred percent focus all of the time. There are so many twists and turns in the long matches, so many turning points which often come down to one missed ball or a rub of the green; I love it. It's the one sport I think where it's all about taking responsibility for your own chances. If you're at the table, you're in and the potential is in your hands. In tennis and darts and whatnot, you always get the chance to fire a ball back at someone playing well; but in snooker, if you're sitting in your seat, there's nothing you can do. It's very damaging to watch somebody clear a table and for you to just sit there not being able to do anything about it.

I'd happily give you a game, mate, but I'm not sure if you'd be up for it. It isn't readily available in the States, like you said, and I wouldn't consider myself a teacher at it. In fact I'm rather bad at it.

But why do I sense that your invitation into an unknown sport I happen to love was deliberately undermined by four words, three of which were the same: "Yeah yeah yeah - whatever".

And why do I also get the sense that those same four words could be a recurring motif to my questioning of you?

As expected, my points in the other posts still stand, waiting for answers, and met with befuddled silence...

Re: Fuck You - 03/12/07 06:11 PM

Snooker is a much more difficult game than pool; people who are amazing at snooker are generally very good at pool, but a good pool player, if he's never played on a snooker table, would struggle.

Capo -

When I was younger I used to hang around a local pool hall. We played mostly 8 ball, and a little 9 ball at times. There was a section of the pool hall that had about 4 snooker tables. Those tables were always occupied by the same gentlemen who were much older than most of the others playing regular pool. And those same gentleman hardly ever played anything else but snooker. I also remember some of the older guys who were very good in regular pool attempting to play snooker a few times and they did not seem to play it as well as they played regular pool.

Don Cardi

Re: Fuck You - 03/12/07 06:50 PM

Nope.

You say "F**k you pay me!"

No you got it wrong DC it's:
"f**k you a**hole pay me!"

I'm not calling anyone a name ok
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Fuck You - 03/12/07 07:47 PM

Wow Capo! I love snooker, not sure how this thread turned to snooker, but I love O'Sullivan. His vice though seems to be impatience. Too bad...

What I'm in awe of in those recent matches, (in Wales?) was how young Robertson managed to beat Davis in semi-final. Davis is an old fox; a bit too much for Robertson anyway to beat him 6 to 3. Man, how did I miss that game?
Posted By: olivant

Re: Fuck You - 03/12/07 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble
Originally Posted By: olivant
I figure that the use of foul language masks a lack of intellect or is simply a function of a puerile mind. In any case, I refrain from using foul language out of respect for Board contributors. I will continue to do so.

As absurdly entertaining as this thread is, I couldn't agree with you more.

Mille grazie!

Re: Fuck You - 03/12/07 08:39 PM

Capo -

When I was younger I used to hang around a local pool hall. Don Cardi

This explains a lot!!!

Re: Fuck You - 03/12/07 11:36 PM

[quote=Don Cardi]Capo -

Whatsa matta with you? Didn't you ever watch a Bronx Tale? You need TWO educations in this life, not one!

Don Cardi

Re: Fuck You - 03/13/07 02:08 PM

[quote=Don Cardi]Capo -

Whatsa matta with you? Didn't you ever watch a Bronx Tale? You need TWO educations in this life, not one!

Don Cardi

DC, I really don't know anything about playing pool, or for that matter poker either. Maybe some time you could teach me, and then, after I learn about it, we could, you know, maybe make a small wager on a game or two.
Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

Re: Fuck You - 03/13/07 03:42 PM

Lavi says "Fuck You" to me -- a desire

how can you give our bedroom secrets away?

ok, you began.

Part says "Talk dirty, Lavi. I like that way".

Re: Fuck You - 03/13/07 04:58 PM

[quote=Don Cardi]Capo -

Don Cardi

DC, I really don't know anything about playing pool, or for that matter poker either. Maybe some time you could teach me, and then, after I learn about it, we could, you know, maybe make a small wager on a game or two.

Why do I get the feeling that you are hustling me?

Ever see the movie "The Hustler" with Paul Newman and Jackie Gleason?

Don Cardi

Re: Fuck You - 03/13/07 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi Don Cardi

[/quote

Why do I get the feeling that you are hustling me?

Ever see the movie "The Hustler" with Paul Newman and Jackie Gleason?

Don Cardi [/quote]

What? Hustle you??? What does that mean? I just want to learn the games. Yes I saw that movie a few times... a great one. Too bad they made a sequel with Tom "Im Not Crazy....really.... and I'm not gay either" Cruise.

Re: Fuck You - 03/13/07 05:30 PM

You saw the movie? Well remember what they did to his fingers when they found out he was hustling them.

Don Cardi

Re: Fuck You - 03/13/07 06:46 PM

You saw the movie? Well remember what they did to his fingers when they found out he was hustling them.

Don Cardi

Then I will have to bring Luca Brasi with me.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET