Home

Welcome to Natalie Bonnie

Posted By: Beth E

Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/07/07 10:25 PM

I am a great aunt for the 3rd time today. Who knew I had such greatness. My niece Amanda gave birth today at 2:52 this afternoon. Natalie weighed 6 lbs 14 oz. She joins her 2 cousins Christopher, 2 1/2 years. And Joshua, almost 8 months.

Baltimore's home grown beer is National Bohemian. Better known as Natty Bo. Everyone teased my niece they would nickname her Natty Bo. She had fun with it in the beginning, but after awhile she was like, "No one is calling my daughter Natty Bo". I don't blame her. That's some suck ass beer. . I haven't seen her yet, but I'll post pics later. Here is a sonogram pic though.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...geID=1450381808
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/07/07 10:30 PM

My Bonnie lies over the ocean
My Bonnie lies over the sea
My Bonnie lies over the ocean
Oh bring back my Bonnie to me

Sorry,i got carried away,me being a beatles fan,thats a nice name and congrats
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/07/07 10:31 PM

Beth, congratulations!!! As Melanie said in Gone With the Wind, The best days are the days that babies come! Can't wait to see the photos. How is Joshua doing??

God bless.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/07/07 10:32 PM

Congrats!

Here's the pic, since it can only be accessed after logging into MySpace:

Attached picture 81-NattyBoSono.jpg
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/07/07 10:40 PM

Is that a pipe the baby has nice picture.

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/07/07 10:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Beth, congratulations!!! As Melanie said in Gone With the Wind, The best days are the days that babies come! Can't wait to see the photos. How is Joshua doing??

God bless.

I actually said the same thing when my sister told me she was in labor. The best days are when babies come.

Joshua's had good days and not so good. A couple months ago he had to have bladder stones removed. And he was in the hospital a couple times because his catheter kept closing. He's due for his second operation when he's one, and they can't do it if his catheter keeps closing. He'll have to wear that until his next surgery. But the dear boy is always smiling and happy.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/07/07 11:10 PM

Babies are so wonderful. Reading this and shopping the other day for my cousin's baby girl makes me want to have another one.(Oh my God what am I saying). Congrats to you and your family.
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/07/07 11:12 PM

Some people are born great while some people become great. Bethie, my friend, I think you are both.

Congrats on the new addition to your family!

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/08/07 01:38 AM

I get those urges too, Mig. Then I see some crying baby in the supermarket, or some toddler throwing a tantrum in the mall, or some kid running around a restaurant, and the urge goes away verrrrrry quickly.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/08/07 03:24 AM

Congratulations. Thanks for the sonogram too. I wish the best for little Natalie.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/08/07 03:30 AM

Congratulations Beth! Babies are wonderful. My best to baby Bonnie and her family.

This must be the season. A friend at work just became a grandmother to a baby girl yesterday.

Beth, that sonogram picture is so clear. Is that the "new" kind. I forgot what it's called, but I hear it really enhances the picture, so much so that the average person can tell what gender the baby is.

Anyway, it's nice to hear good news.

I continue to wish the best for baby Joshua as well. A good sign though that he's always smiling.

TIS

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/08/07 12:04 PM

Thanks for the wishes. Yes, TIS. The sonogram is one of those new 3d ones. Isn't technology amazing. Natalie was born during snow, just like her uncle did almost 30 years ago on February 18. (Her middle name is Bonnie. That was my niece's husband's mom's name. She died of cancer a few years ago).I think they should all be born during the summer.

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/09/07 12:26 AM

I saw her tonight. I'm such a dufus though. I kept looking through my purse for my camera and couldn't find it. My two sisters were there and we took pictures with their cameras. We got some good shots of 4 generations all together. We go to leave, and I reach in my coat pocket and my camera was in my pocket the whole time. I told my sis to download pics and email them to me so I have something. She is cute. A little bit of light hair. She's 20 3/4 inches long. She has her mother's long legs. My niece is fine, but obviously sore and tired. When Natalie was born her shoulder was turned funny and her heart rate dropped a little. So they had to rush her straight to Nicu to have her checked out. The father didn't get to cut the umbilical cord, so that was a bummer. But she checked out fine now. She goes home tomorrow. Natalie does not like the camera. Every time the flash went off she started screaming. I told her to get used it. She has a large family and we all like to take pictures. She's gonna hate us like the papparrazi. Hopefully I'll get some more pics this weekend.
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/09/07 03:07 AM

Congratulations, Beth!

And, baby pictures are always welcome here.

Bring 'em on!

Signor V.

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/09/07 02:08 PM

Ok, I will attempt to post pitures of Natalie. I have't done so since the new board started, but here it goes.

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/09/07 02:17 PM

What a pretty little girl!! Most babies look like bald old men, but she's a beauty. God bless her.
Posted By: SC

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/09/07 02:32 PM

Beth's great niece (for your viewing pleasure):

(Beth: You either have to save that picture on your computer and use the File Manager to download it here OR link to that picture if it has the proper file format ending like ".jpg").
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/09/07 02:35 PM

Congratu-freakin-lations, Beth! That baby is an absolute doll! I'm nowhere near being a great-uncle yet...but I am an uncle...and I love it!

Give my congratulations to the mama and the papa!

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/09/07 02:45 PM

Deleted by Beth E. Pics posted above.
Posted By: Obsessed With The GodFather

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/10/07 12:15 AM

Beautiful!
God Bless all of you!

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/10/07 10:20 PM

Some more pictures taken today.

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/10/07 10:43 PM

Attached picture 82-of=50,590,442.jpg
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/11/07 12:35 AM

Beth is that you and your daughter with the Baby? She is a beautiful baby girl. Now baby Josh will have a playmate.

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/11/07 12:38 AM

Yes, that is me and Nicole.

Joshua has his 2 1/2 year old brother knocking him around. It will be nice to get all 3 of them together. It should be a blast.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/11/07 02:03 AM

Beautiful baby, Beth!! So precious

TIS

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/11/07 04:51 PM

Natalie's father, (A huge Star Wars fan), holds up to a poster of Darth Vader.

"Natalie..I am your father".

Precious moment.

Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful. Isn't she precious.

Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/11/07 10:17 PM

How cute, Beth, congratulations!
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/11/07 11:38 PM

CONGRATS, Bethie! Wonderful news, and what an adorable child.

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/12/07 07:10 PM

I love Natalie's look she's giving her mom in this one, which was taken at the same time as the pic above. It's like she's saying, "Mom, we need to talk. I don't like baths".
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Welcome to Natalie Bonnie - 02/12/07 07:35 PM

Excellent pics Beth
My youngest boy Matthew is 7 months old now...i will have to get round to posting some pics of him up here....some day
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET