Home

9,000 Posts of Fun from SC

Posted By: Sicilian Babe

9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/22/07 09:57 PM

I know that he is not a fan of these congratulatory posts, but there's no way that I was going let his 9,000 post milestone go by without recognition.

SC, you are a good friend and it has been my distinct pleasure getting to know you, both on and off these boards. When I see a post of yours in a thread, I automatically click on it. There is never a doubt in my mind that I will find it interesting, amusing, intelligent, witty, or perhaps some combination of all of the above.

SC, tanti baci, amico mio.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/22/07 10:18 PM

My most valued and trusted friend,

A POST WHORE?!?!?!

For reaching a miletstone like this one, you deserve an order of "Johnny Cakes" on the house!

Congratulations to a great guy who shows so much class, humor and knowledge in his posts, and who is a real asset to these boards.

Don Cardi
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/22/07 10:25 PM

Pfft! What's he good for?

Well, besides being a great and understanding (yet no-nonsense) Mod whose help here is unfaltering and of great help and importance yet often under-acknowledged... A reasonable man who's willing to do whatever's necessary to find peaceful solutions to any problems that may arise on the boards. ...or the fact that he's a great friend, whom we all know as a man of his word -- a modest man -- who always listens to reason. And of course his great sense of humor.

Fuck'm.

(Congrats and thanks again, buddy! )
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/22/07 10:50 PM

Congratulations my friend! The intelligence, reason, common sense and quick wit you add to this board are unbeatable.

And you know, after being a part of the BB community here, I really really realize how important it is to have good leadership. It is so appropriate it is that you were chosen to be a moderator of this site (surely, not always an easy task ).

My best to you SC!!!

TIS

Posted By: Mignon

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/22/07 10:52 PM

SC,

You are one of my favorite people on the board. You are a great person to talk to. I am soooo looking forward to seeing you in 7 months in Cleveland J/K.

I look forward everyday reading you're one liners and your thoughts and views on everyday situations. And to another 9k.

Buona Fortuna mio Amico
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/22/07 11:23 PM

SC is one cool guy. I look forward to meeting him again in the future.
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/23/07 12:18 AM

Congratulations to a man who is a gentleman both on and off the Boards.

Here's to you, Consigliere!

Signor V.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/23/07 03:12 AM

It's been my privilege to know SC, both on these boards and in person. He's a guy of uncommon decency, fairness, intelligence--and wit. And, oh boy, is he witty! Some day, when I grow up , I want to have the warmth and wit that SC shares with us every day on these boards.
Congrats, my friend!
Posted By: XDCX

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/23/07 04:26 AM

Congratulations, SC!

I always look forward to reading your posts...whether it's one of your quick little one-liners, or you laying the smackdown on some unfortunate soul that decided to cross the line.

You're a good man, SC, and I look forward to meeting you in August! Salut!
Posted By: Ice

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/23/07 08:48 AM

Here here!!!

Thanks SC, the board has a lot of important members who help make it great. But I think it's safe to say that you are the anti bella pasta that holds the lasagne togethor! Sorry, that was lame, I know. It's been more of an introspective day today and I'm not so witty but felt it appropriate given the parties benefactor!!!

Here's to many more!!!
Posted By: SC

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/23/07 08:52 AM

Geeez, whadda bunch of sappy people. I think I'm gonna puke.

Thanx for all those kind words!
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/23/07 09:45 AM

How lucky we are to have such a fair, reasonable and witty person as our moderator. You are definitely great in monitoring and moderating these boards, yet funny and delightful at the same time. I'm a huge fan SC. Congratulations on your 9k!

Love, kisses and hugs!
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/23/07 10:13 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
Thanx for all those kind words!
You won't get any from me, Old Man.

Far too political for my liking. Far too elitist, too. And as a moderator, you're democratic shortcomings are all too evident.

And what's with all the smileys at the end of every sentence lately?
Posted By: SC

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/23/07 10:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

And what's with all the smileys at the end of every sentence lately?

Gas.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/23/07 10:17 AM

X
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/23/07 11:32 AM

Nice work, SC! It's always a pleasure reading your posts. You always manage to be fair, and you're loveable even when you're being stern.
Don't throw up, it's absolutely true.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/23/07 01:57 PM

Here's to 9,000 more. I always enjoy what you have to say. If you like cats, you gotta have class.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/23/07 03:39 PM

Knowing how SC usually hates these kinds of praises I'll sneak out now. But I'll raise my glass to him before I go. Pretend you've never seen me.
Posted By: JustMe

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/24/07 10:58 PM

SC, my favorite moderator! Congrats!!!
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/24/07 11:14 PM

If there's anyone on the BB that deserves a thread of appreciation it's SC. Simple as. No mushy shite. Well done SC.
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/24/07 11:14 PM

SC!!!

You are soooo sweet and funny! We all love you so much here, and you are so special. Congratulations to our dear friend!

I do mean it, though.
Posted By: Big Daddy Don

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 01/28/07 10:40 PM

I'm a bit confused by all this. Everyone saying all these nice things about SC. Wasn't this the guy that went to a baseball game - Went, not Played, and still ended up in the hospital ? Granted I never met nor spoken with him, but with that story he seems like a bit of a 'girly man' to me.

Although to contradict that persona, I have also learned from Afs that he has sent her naked pictures of himself - so I can't figure the guy out. By the way Afs said the first few were nice but really time to stop with them now, enough is enough. They are really filling up her Inbox, although the last one with you only in work boots and gloves she enjoyed ....

Thanks for keeping the 'kids' in check especially during Pork's drunken stupors .... which is pretty much every weekend and a day or 2 during the week.
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: 9,000 Posts of Fun from SC - 02/01/07 10:03 PM

Congrats my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ds
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET