Home

Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday!

Posted By: SC

Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 05:03 AM

We're celebrating two birthdays today:

Our Don, Geoff, and the lovely Letizia.

Geoff, thanks for hosting our playground here. Zia, thanks for helping make this playground so much fun.

Happy Birthday, you two guys!
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 05:06 AM

Happy Happy Birthday you guys!

Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 06:59 AM

Had to wait until it was the 6th in Texas... (Still not right for Zia, is it? Well, it's your birthday here. )

Geoff, I guess you're turning 18?

Here's to Geoff and Zia - may all your birthday wishes come true!

Two of my favorite people here, both so fun to talk to, each with a great sense of humor and a kind heart. Thanks for everything.

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 07:33 AM

Happy birthday, da whole two o'yez.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 07:57 AM

Happy birthday to a great gal who makes this place such a joy to come to. Here's to many, many more!

And Zia, you're ok too!

Seriously, happy birthday Geoff and Zia. JG, thanks for providing us with this wonderful sandbox to play in, and thank you Zia for helping make it a fun place to hang out.

I'll drink a Stoil martini (or 6) in your guys honor! Salut!
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 12:30 PM

Happy birthday Zia and Geoff! I wish you both a happy day and a successful year ahead. Thanks for making this board a wonderful place!

Hugs!
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 12:42 PM

happy Bday guys,have a great day

Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 01:33 PM

Happy Birthday to two great people.

To our Don Geoff, who has givin us such a fun place to come to on the internet, and for just being a really great guy. Happy Birthday Godfather!

And to our lovely and wonderful Zia who always adds such life and color to these boards, and in general is such a beautiful person, here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Don Cardi
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 01:35 PM

Happy Birthday you wild and crazy kids.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 03:23 PM

Happy birthday guys
Enjoy!

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 03:49 PM

Hey, Geoff. You share a birthday with Gilbert "The penis" Arenas. How's your dunk shot?
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 04:49 PM

Happy Birthday
Posted By: svsg

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 04:57 PM

Happy Birthday to our Don and Zia, the Bollywood fan from california
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 05:59 PM

Happy Birthday to both of you. I bet, Geoff, you never had such warm weather for your birthday. Letizia, I'm sure you're used to the warm birthdays.
Posted By: bogey

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 06:40 PM

Happy birthday kiddos!
Posted By: The Mob

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 07:12 PM

Happy Birthday.
Posted By: Ice

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 07:36 PM

Wow I had no idea that two of my favorite peeps had the same B-Day!!! Since you are both sexual maniacs and can't take your mind off of the opposite sex your gift is an easy one!!

For ZZZZZZZZiaaaaa (It's Harold Ford Jr, the Godfather of Tennessee, he loves you!!!) Happy Birthday!!!

And this is for my don!!! What do you think of this 'rack'?
Rack em up! Happy B-day!!!

Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 07:47 PM

Happy Birthday you guys!!!
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 07:56 PM

Hey, hey, hey!

...Ray-Ray.

Have a great birthday, guys. Or, I suppose I'm a bit late, so I hope you had a good one. In fact, I hope you had the most intensely insane, excitement-riddled, ball-busting, action-packed, heart-throbbing, painfully over the top, adreneline-rushing, bebopin', jiggy, jivin', baby-blastin', diggy-divin', swell, crazed with madness, chock full of on-edge pie-fights, cow-tippin', totally rad, fuck I've been reading this alloud as I type and I am honestly out of breath, no really if I don't stop, I could die, this is getting way out of hand, what the hell am I doing, Jesus God, this is insanity... I...

You get the point. Happy birthday, kids.
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 08:00 PM

*in my best Czech accent* They are 2 wiiiiild and craaaazy guys
Well I take that back, one of them isn't really a man and the other one is the lovely ltz

Happy Birthday
Posted By: JustMe

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 08:11 PM

JG and Zia! You are so wonderful. Happy birthday to you both!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 08:11 PM

Geoff, I hope all your birthday wishes come true and hope you have a wonderful day. You're the best!!!

Zia, my West Coast friend, I also wish you the happiest of all birthdays. It's a beautiful CA day no???? (the winds subsided here, how about there?) Celebrate and have fun!!

On a personal note if I may:

Now... What does my new Grandbaby and these two BBers have in common????? Well, as we speak my daughter is in the hospital and more than likely (God, I hope it's today!! :o) will share a birthday will Geoff & Zia.

Sorry, Geoff & Zia don't mean to hi-jack this thread, but I can't announce anything just yet and I'm just so anxious. Soon though! I'll post in another thread when I can. (I'm babysitting and pacing the floor waiting for the "call."

TIS

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 08:14 PM

Cool hope all goes well for you and your family TIS..
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 09:25 PM

Thanks, everybody!!

And Happy Birthday, Zia!!

I'm already exhausted - was up all night w/ a friend I hadn't seen in a long time. I'd love to stay home alone tonight, but that's not gonna happen! I wonder if they have Net access in rehab?
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 09:57 PM

Don Malta, I am honored and grateful to wish you the best on the day of your birth. May future birthdays be great birthdays. I pledge my ever-ending loyalty as a birthday gift.

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 11:35 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Now... What does my new Grandbaby and these two BBers have in common????? Well, as we speak my daughter is in the hospital and more than likely (God, I hope it's today!! :o) will share a birthday will Geoff & Zia.

Sorry, Geoff & Zia don't mean to hi-jack this thread, but I can't announce anything just yet and I'm just so anxious. Soon though! I'll post in another thread when I can. (I'm babysitting and pacing the floor waiting for the "call."

TIS

Awww...that is so sweet. Wouldn't it be a riot if your grandbaby is born today. But then Geoff would always hold it over your head that you have no excuse not to send him a birthday card because you can't forget it:) I just came back from my niece's baby shower so I'm in full ooohing and ahhhing mode. She got so much stuff I think she needs to rent a Brinks truck to take it all home.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/06/07 11:41 PM

Happy Birthday to my two wonderful friends, one who I've had the honor of hoisting a drink or two with in person. JG - Mr. Babe will have to brew some more limoncello for your next visit. Hope you had a great time in rehab!

Zia- I hope that you have a wonderfully wonderful day and that you get all that you hope for. The Lakers aren't playing today, but here's a little gift for you:

Posted By: Obsessed With The GodFather

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/07/07 03:56 AM

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You! The Very Best To Both Of You!
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/07/07 07:22 PM

Happy BirthDay to both of you!

GoodFella

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/07/07 07:39 PM

[/quote]

Looks like Mike Tyson in the rear
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/07/07 09:10 PM

How sweet, guys! Thanks, all of you.

And JG, happy birthday!! I hope you had a good one. See you in rehab? Mine was good too, I have no complaints.

I didn't have a gaudy party like our friend Arenas, though. Crazy guy had an ice sculpture of himself there! Narcissistic much? At least he got me 44 points the night before. Sheeyut.

TIS, so what happened?? Do we get to share our birthday with the Godmother's grandchild after all? I hope everything went well and both mom and baby are healthy!
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/08/07 12:29 AM

Oops - sorry I missed the Big Day for you two.

Hope you both had a great one!

Signor V.
Posted By: Ice

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/08/07 08:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Letizia B.

I didn't have a gaudy party like our friend Arenas, though. Crazy guy had an ice sculpture of himself there! Narcissistic much? At least he got me 44 points the night before. Sheeyut.

Syeeyut man, Gilbert just keeping it real. And you know how my boys out in that Left Coast throw it down.

(That 44 points does keep you in front of DMC! )
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/08/07 08:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Ice
(That 44 points does keep you in front of DMC! )

In front of you, too, last time I checked. I'm just sayin'.
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/08/07 02:54 PM

Sorry I'm late to the party.

Happy Birthday, you two! Now that you are both finally 21, have a drink on me!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/08/07 03:34 PM

Party hu???? Did my invitation get lost in the mail??? Surely must have been an oversight.

TIS
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/09/07 01:21 PM

Geoffy and Zia,

I am so sorry I am late wishing you Happy Birthday. I hope the both of you had a wonderful birthday.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Geoff and Zia; Happy Birthday! - 01/09/07 09:27 PM

Congratulations, and many more!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET