Home

Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas!

Posted By: Obsessed With The GodFather

Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/23/06 01:07 PM

And A Healthy Happy New Year!

Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/23/06 08:01 PM

And merry christmas to you to,but you could have put this in the other thread instead of making a new one.
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/24/06 02:22 PM

In keeping with the spirit of the season, I think it's nice to have AS MANY 'Merry Christmas' threads as there are BB members who want to initiate them.

Don't know about anyone else, but I tend to adore Christmas Eve even more than the 'big day' itself. Real or imagined, there's such a feeling of joy & ease once the sun sets, the final 'bustle' is over and one can finally relax, settle down and enjoy the warmth, coziness and GOOD FOOD with friends and relatives...while still anticipating the celebration to come.

Yes, indeed...CHRISTMAS EVE RULES!!!

That said, I with everyone on the BB a joyous Christmas, however you like to celebrate.

AppleOnYa
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/24/06 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Obsessed With The GodFather
And A Healthy Happy New Year!

Here's wishing you and the rest of the Gangsterbb family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HEALTHY and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope everyone enjoys their day!

Don Cardi
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/24/06 04:31 PM

Merry Christmas Everyone!

GoodFella
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/24/06 04:39 PM

So, do you guys open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas day? We open ours on Christmas Eve, and of course for the little ones, they get to open more from "Santa" on Christmas day.

It's really kind of nice having little ones again in the family and seeing that "sincere" belief in Santa. It's so short lived these days.

TIS

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/24/06 05:26 PM

The presents that are exchanged between grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins are opened at midnight on Christmas eve. Then the presents that we exchange between ourselves (mommy, daddy, son, daughter, brother and sister) are opened on Christmas morning.

When I was little, I used to open ALL of my presents at midnight on Christmas eve.

Don Cardi
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/24/06 06:01 PM

Merry Christmas to all! My family always exchanged gifts Christmas Day;my wife's family did it on Christmas Eve. Now the days blend together and it's one 2-day event.

Best wishes of happiness to you all.
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/24/06 06:16 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone

When I was younger we used to get one gift on Christmas Eve, which was usually a video game or video game system. This is the first year that everyone in my family has Christmas off from work so I'm assuming we are opening everything Christmas Morning.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/24/06 06:56 PM

Originally Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

When I was younger we used to get one gift on Christmas Eve, which was usually a video game...

Same here, even though I don't consider Pong or Atari much of a video game system.

Lately we've had one day w/ the entire family (that was Friday), when my one brother's family comes up from Baltimore. We exchange w/ them only. On Christmas Eve it's my other brother and his kids, and we exchange w/ them. Then tomorrow my folks and I will exchange ours, plus later some of my friends and I. And then w/ other friends throughout the week when I see them. Nice and spread out - eases the pressure of buying/wrapping a little.

Oh yeah - Have a Very Merry Christmas!!
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/24/06 09:40 PM

Merry Christmas to all of my beautiful BB family!

May you all enjoy a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day with your family and friends. Keep safe and have fun!
Posted By: olivant

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/24/06 10:14 PM

this is the time of the year that I enjoy in part because of all the historical programming about Jesus, etc. I eat it up. I'm not a believer, but it is all so interesting. As I type I'm watching the history channel about Jesus. Tune in and merry Christmas.
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/25/06 03:12 AM

A very Merry Christmas to my GBB friends!

May your celebrations be safe and time well spent with loved ones!
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/25/06 07:26 AM

Merrrrrrrry Christmas everyone!
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/25/06 01:32 PM

We were at my brother's last night and had our fish dinner. It was fabulous. We all exchanged gifts, but this morning the Babes will open their gifts and then we'll go to dinner at my in-laws.

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you all have a wonderful day!! God bless us - Every one!!
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/25/06 03:45 PM

Woohoo! I got an official Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model air rifle!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/25/06 04:11 PM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff

Woohoo! I got an official Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model air rifle!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Remember Godfather, A Lawyer with one briefcase is better than 100 men with Red Ryder rifles!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Don Cardi
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/25/06 04:27 PM

hey everyone.....merry christmas, and hopefully your holidays are going well. Did everyone get what they wanted this year?
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/25/06 04:29 PM

Merry Christmas.............everyone.
Posted By: SC

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/25/06 04:30 PM

You'll shoot your eye out.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/25/06 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: SC

I'm gonna kick your ass SC. I was just gonna type that.
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/25/06 05:08 PM

Merry Christmas to EVERYONE!

Don Zadjali
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas! - 12/27/06 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By: SC

Just don't come near Mr. Babe with it, OK??
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET