Home

Gabriele Torrei.. enzo the baker

Posted By: ben114

Gabriele Torrei.. enzo the baker - 12/03/06 10:23 AM

Hi
I know this might be a really random topic and actor to persue in, but well, aside from The Godfather, the Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers are my other undisputed absolute favourite movies of all time, and I like to read about these movies as much as I can, the actors, find out about them.

I'm trying to get some information on Mr Torrei, who played Enzo the baker (I really liked that scene with him and Michael, I don't know why, as I say, I'm random that way).

I've had a look around the net, and I can't find ANYTHING about this actor.. on IMDB there are a few international films he's starred in in the 70s that I recall seeing the actor in a while ago, but after the Godfather III there is nothing..

Does anybody know anything about this actor? I'd assume he'd be old now..in his 60s? 70s? He was in Godfather III as well I'm sure.. the same actor?
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Gabriele Torrei.. enzo the baker - 12/03/06 04:34 PM

Welcome, Ben!
Look up American Zoetrope's website, use their "contact" function, and ask if they can provide you with a biography.
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Gabriele Torrei.. enzo the baker - 12/03/06 07:03 PM

Strange, but the Zoetrope website has virtually nothing on this actor - they don't even list his appearance in GF1 - only GF3. The only link they have for additional information is for Gabriele Torrei's IMDb page.

Click here and you'll see what I mean.

Perhaps contacting them directly may yield better results.

Signor V.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET