Home

Tapatalk forum app- does it work for this site?

Posted By: Dapper_Don

Tapatalk forum app- does it work for this site? - 06/14/12 01:01 AM

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Is there anyway we can use this app for the forum? If yes, then what is the web address we put into the app so it can search for the forum?

Thanks for your cooperation!
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Tapatalk forum app- does it work for this site? - 06/14/12 05:04 AM

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll certainly look into it -- because as a smartphone user myself, I kinda hate checking in here on the road via a web browser.... wink
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Tapatalk forum app- does it work for this site? - 06/14/12 04:01 PM

Dap speaking of address do you have an address
for John Gotti..I know it will be a few days late, but I still wanted to pay homage too him

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Is there anyway we can use this app for the forum? If yes, then what is the web address we put into the app so it can search for the forum?

Re: Tapatalk forum app- does it work for this site? - 06/14/12 06:23 PM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll certainly look into it -- because as a smartphone user myself, I kinda hate checking in here on the road via a web browser.... wink

thanks let us know when you set it up, i am 99% sure it would be free to do

Re: Tapatalk forum app- does it work for this site? - 06/14/12 06:23 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
for John Gotti..I know it will be a few days late, but I still wanted to pay homage too him

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

Dicknose, I am sure you can find Gotti's burial site address online (I think Don Carlo, Galante, etc are also there) and send a nice bouquet of flowers if your heart desires.

Re: Tapatalk forum app- does it work for this site? - 06/14/12 08:22 PM

Hmm, I just looked into it and it will take a while. The UBB devs plan it for after version 7.6 which has been delayed for months (we're using version 7.5.6) -- at the rate they're moving, we might never get it. frown

Re: Tapatalk forum app- does it work for this site? - 06/14/12 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

That has nothing to do with this thread -- please always post in appropriate threads!

Re: Tapatalk forum app- does it work for this site? - 06/14/12 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff

Hmm, I just looked into it and it will take a while. The UBB devs plan it for after version 7.6 which has been delayed for months (we're using version 7.5.6) -- at the rate they're moving, we might never get it. frown

Damm, hopefully we get it sooner rather than later. I started using it for the "other" place and it is super convenient and easy. Maybe we can get it for here by Xmas...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET