Home

where can I get the word or PDF version link of the Novel?

Posted By: paratroopers

where can I get the word or PDF version link of the Novel? - 09/26/05 02:57 AM

The book is so small ,I prefer read it by computer. Believe me, I have no commercial intention.
Posted By: Dawood Ibrahim

Re: where can I get the word or PDF version link of the Novel? - 09/26/05 06:30 AM

Yes guys, i also miss the book here at work very much. can anyone tell where we can read the book online?
Posted By: JustMe

Re: where can I get the word or PDF version link of the Novel? - 09/26/05 01:37 PM

As far as I know, there's no such place. After all, it's pretty illegal.

Re: where can I get the word or PDF version link of the Novel? - 09/28/05 02:01 AM

I get it! If you are interested it also, I will sent it by your Email
Sorry,I am a chinese, the intellectual right notion notoriously low here. As for illegal issues, our goverment can beyond the law they enacted.

Re: where can I get the word or PDF version link of the Novel? - 09/29/05 06:37 AM

Originally posted by paratroopers:
I get it! If you are interested it also, I will sent it by your Email
Sorry,I am a chinese, the intellectual right notion notoriously low here. As for illegal issues, our goverment can beyond the law they enacted.
Yes yes dear. why not. do send it as per earliest. i will be extreamly thankful to you if you do so. my email is foeorfriend@gmail.com. Please send it early.

Thanks

Re: where can I get the word or PDF version link of the Novel? - 09/29/05 07:48 AM

I already sent it to your mailbox, check it out and enjoy yourself
Posted By: LaFamiglia

Re: where can I get the word or PDF version link of the Novel? - 09/29/05 02:10 PM

So there is a link to the novel online? It's funny, because I carry the novel with me everywhere I go so I can read it, but I don't get a chance sometimes because im on here alot. Paratroopers, would you be able to send it to me, please?
My e-mail is (Tassone1916@aol.com) Grazie Grazie

Re: where can I get the word or PDF version link of the Novel? - 09/30/05 06:41 AM

Dear janet088,
Thank you very much . You have given me a big favor and i am indebt to you. tell me if ever i can do something for you.

Thankyou very much, Grazie molto,
Ahmed

Re: where can I get the word or PDF version link of the Novel? - 09/30/05 10:51 PM

You are welcome!
Posted By: Mr.MojoRisin

Re: where can I get the word or PDF version link of the Novel? - 09/30/05 11:17 PM

I wouldn't mind getting that either. Mr.MojoRisin@Rebelscum.net
Posted By: Baxter

Re: where can I get the word or PDF version link of the Novel? - 05/08/06 09:26 PM

I know this thread is old, but I'd be interested in that link as well...

thomeskillet@cox.net
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: where can I get the word or PDF version link of the Novel? - 05/08/06 09:36 PM

If anyone wants to browse occasionally at work via a legit link, find the book at Amazon.com. It has a "Search Inside" feature that lets you pull up a few pages via search terms.

There's a limit on how many pages you can browse, but you should be working anyway.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET