Home

Initial impressions?

Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Initial impressions? - 01/02/03 10:58 PM

i started reading the book, which i got for xmas, yesterday and already up to chapter 5! i love it. not a literary masterpiece by any means but a great insight into the films.

what do other people think so far? michael corleone 14, what page are you up to?

mick
Posted By: CorleoneChick

Re: Initial impressions? - 01/02/03 11:25 PM

I just started too. I'm on page 165. I love it! It's so detailed and I'm learning so much. It really makes me appreciate the movie though. The parts they chose to include, the way they went about it, and the magnificant screenplay that was created.
Posted By: sveta van gaal

Re: Initial impressions? - 01/03/03 01:03 AM

I was only disappointed when the book finally came to an end. But I also found it strange that Puzo spent so much time detailing either appendages and medical procedures/conditions....that was strange to read for me in amongst the story lol tongue
Posted By: Saladbar

Re: Initial impressions? - 01/03/03 01:12 AM

Originally posted by sveta van gaal:
But I also found it strange that Puzo spent so much time detailing either appendages and medical procedures/conditions....that was strange to read for me in amongst the story lol tongue
After all the years it has been since I read the book the irony is that those weird medical procedures is what stands out in my mind the most.
Posted By: DonColletti

Re: Initial impressions? - 01/03/03 02:35 AM

When i started reading it I already loved the movie. I went through the first chapter and i said HOLY CRAP, i loved it. smile
Posted By: Michael Corleone 14

Re: Initial impressions? - 01/03/03 09:26 PM

Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:

what do other people think so far? michael corleone 14, what page are you up to
Capo, I haven't read a lot the last few days, you know hollidays. I'm at page 240 now. Chapter XVII.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET