Home

Making a point about what I read in the Novel

Posted By: Boss_of_bosses

Making a point about what I read in the Novel - 07/23/02 02:57 AM

When they say heads of the 5 families of New York that includes the Corleones. Think about it. They only introduced 4 other New York Dons in the book. Cuneo, Phillip Tattaglia, Stracci, and Emilio Barzini. Just thought I mention it
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Making a point about what I read in the Novel - 07/24/02 05:36 AM

This topic has come up before, and some of our fellow padrinos have speculated that there was another family. The simplest explanation is that "the Five Families" included the Corleones, and when the Senator asks Michael in GFII if he "arranged for the murder of the heads of the Five Families," he's using a figure of speech to describe "your rivals."
Posted By: Daniel Corleone

Re: Making a point about what I read in the Novel - 07/24/02 03:55 PM

Originally posted by Boss_of_bosses:
When they say heads of the 5 families of New York that includes the Corleones. Think about it. They only introduced 4 other New York Dons in the book. Cuneo, Phillip Tattaglia, Stracci, and Emilio Barzini. Just thought I mention it
Heres the link on the 5 families = 5 Families thread Enjoy! [Linked Image]

DC
Posted By: Ricardo

Re: Making a point about what I read in the Novel - 07/30/02 03:13 AM

Originally posted by Turnbull:
This topic has come up before, and some of our fellow padrinos have speculated that there was another family. The simplest explanation is that "the Five Families" included the Corleones, and when the Senator asks Michael in GFII if he "arranged for the murder of the heads of the Five Families," he's using a figure of speech to describe "your rivals."
Just BELIEVE Turnbull! We don't need another long debate!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET