Home

Tom's Father

Posted By: Louren_Lampone

Tom's Father - 06/23/12 06:02 PM

First I'd like to say that I have enjoyed the new Family Corleone novel. It was far more superior than Winegardner's attempt.

One of the storylines that really impressed me was when Sonny finds out about the killing of Tom's father.

My question is this: What was the reason that Clem and Tess killed Tom's father? The novel doesn't get specific. Thanks, looking forward to reading more posts on this novel!
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Tom's Father - 06/23/12 06:26 PM

I believe it's stated that it was about a debt Tom's father owed to Vito.
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: Tom's Father - 11/04/12 01:48 PM

I thought Hagen's dad was a Drunk and beat Tom up, that's why Sonny found him on the street in the cold.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Tom's Father - 11/05/12 07:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Imamobguy
I thought Hagen's dad was a Drunk and beat Tom up, that's why Sonny found him on the street in the cold.

Yeah his dad was a drunk and om ended up in the street. In fact I thought Tom was an orphan.
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: Tom's Father - 11/09/12 09:57 PM

I don't know. Maybe his dad was certainly a Drunk, Beat him up and later died from Alcohol. Tom would of lived on the streets where Sonny met him.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Tom's Father - 02/25/13 12:59 AM

The book simply says he disrespected Vito, and that Vito had to act or else he would've lost the respect of Clemenza & Tessio. And in this business, respect is everything.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET