Home

Tony being Bi(you know)

Posted By: Brwne Byte

Tony being Bi(you know) - 07/28/06 05:06 PM

Ok,you guys are gonna hate me for this. [Linked Image]But I just have to say somthing.When I was surfing the net I came across this board,and this chick put in this post,asking if Tony Montana is bi(you know) wink ,in Scarface.A whole bunch of folks wrote in,saying that that was a stupid question,but I don't think it is.Some one metiond the deleted scen in which Tony and Manny are at Freedom Town,and Tony puts his towl around Manny's neck,and says "beacause I love you,Manny." They said that the action on Tony's part seemed kinda gay.And I thought,yeah it does!! Because if you notice,he also wraps his legs around Manny,and when Manny leaves,Tony kind of looks at him.(may be just me) confused And also the gay guys behind them make whistles and kissing sounds.So I Am asking:do you think Tony had "leanings"? I read that in the origenal Scarface (1932) it has been speculated that Tony Comonte killed may have his friend for any of these reasons:
He was overprotective of his sister,
He had incestuos feelings for his sister,
He had underlying sexual feelings for his friend.
Any one of these could be the case in the 1983 Scarface.Please help me figiur this out. This quetion seems to be up in the air for alot of people.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 07/28/06 05:24 PM

Uh, Tony was being sarcastic in that deleted scene. The guys in the background were breaking Manny's balls.

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 07/29/06 05:13 AM

I have no doubt that the gays were breaking Manny's balls.But I just want to know if there is anyone out there who thought about that,you know,or at least made jokes about it.
Posted By: Toni_corleone

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 07/30/06 02:01 AM

you forgot to mention Tony didn't just wrap his legs around Manny he was humping him you could hear the bed squeaking but no I do not belive Tony was bi. I know guys who kid around like that I never would but I knew some guys who do it was just Tony kidding around with Manny its crazy to think otherwise.

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 07/30/06 07:01 PM

Probably.Still,people are like,"look at those suits he wears! That's so gay!" Nowadays,you could be going to the super market,and people would call that gay. Everything seems to be "gay" now. Oh well... ohwell
Posted By: The Don of Bball

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 07/30/06 09:20 PM

Not to mention he puts on Elvira's hat at the car dealership!!! lol
Posted By: Toni_corleone

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 07/31/06 06:10 PM

Well those cloths look at the times it was the 80's not a good time for any type of fashion anything could be called Gay,stupid,and ugly from the 80's

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 07/31/06 07:40 PM

What about the Ken Dolls of that era?!! Whew,if you think Ken dolls look gay NOW... I've got three words for you..pink,poliester,pantsuits.
Hey even Tony's house could be called overly flamboent.His car with the tiger print inside...
Millions of "gay" jokes could be made about this film!!

"Don't fuck me Tony. Don't ever try to fuck me..."
tongue grin
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 09/19/06 06:37 AM

Originally posted by Brwne Byte:
people are like,"look at those suits he wears! That's so gay!"
MySpace comments don't count. rolleyes tongue lol

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 09/19/06 05:18 PM

Don't care for that site,it loads too slow on my computer.
There is a form of fanfiction called Slash,that I'm sure most of you have heard of. Slash is when you take the two male charecters of the book/movie, and you pair them in romanticly. So I said to myself, you know Tony&Manny would be so easy to slash. What other male charecters in Scarface could you slash, you guys recon.....
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 09/19/06 07:04 PM

Ok, we get it

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 09/19/06 11:13 PM

What do you get?
That was not on purpose,you should know about computer glitches. rolleyes

Moving on...
Posted By: Mr.MojoRisin

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 09/20/06 11:25 AM

Why does everyone have to try to say that people were gay now? Tony Montana was the farthest thing from gay. I don't understand why everybody has to try to uncover seceret gayness with people.

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 09/20/06 01:53 PM

Just bored,with nothing to do. ohwell
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 12/14/06 08:18 AM

I'm convinced....... Tony is Bi. I wouldn't say he is gay because of his incestual feelings towards his sister.

Thanks for shedding a new light on the movie Scarface.

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 12/17/06 11:46 PM

I wouldn't say he is gay because of his incestual feelings towards his sister.

Well, that part is still debatable for me.
But then too,Tony being Bi is still a debate.
But I can believe that sooner than I can believe that he was hot for his sis.Yes I think he's Bi too.
Posted By: bogey

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 12/18/06 08:38 AM

This is weird.
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 12/18/06 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Brwne Byte
I wouldn't say he is gay because of his incestual feelings towards his sister.

Well, that part is still debatable for me.
But then too,Tony being Bi is still a debate.
But I can believe that sooner than I can believe that he was hot for his sis.Yes I think he's Bi too.

I don't think Tony was Bi...
or even HOT for his sister
He was more like a father to his sister... he didn't want her to date (bad guys)...
The scene where his sister comes to him and says that he wanted her and all that, I believe she went mad (Death of her Husband -Manny-), if you remember correctly Tony was kinda half dazed, the look at his face was like: Whadha **** areyou talking about?!

I've seen that scene where Tony puts his towel on Manny 's neck, Manny was more like a brother to him!
What's the matter with people these days...

What about Frank Lopez? He looks Bi?
Some people really believe that Santino Corleone is Bi!
and thanks to Mr Winegarden Fredo is Bi too!
and now Tony is BI!
What about Michael Corleone? maybe he's Bisexual too?

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 12/19/06 05:22 AM

It's really all in good fun.
I mean there are just certain times when a wild hair grows,and you just start speculating.
This is especially true in Fan Fiction world.

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 12/19/06 06:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Don Zadjali

What about Frank Lopez? He looks Bi?
Some people really believe that Santino Corleone is Bi!
and thanks to Mr Winegarden Fredo is Bi too!
and now Tony is BI!
What about Michael Corleone? maybe he's Bisexual too?

Great points! I think they are all bi too! Vito Corleone has got to be the most bi though. Yup.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 12/19/06 07:41 AM

While I cannot tell you what to and what not to discuss here in regards to the Scarface movie, I believe that I can share my thoughts here in regards to any discussion about Scarface. So with that being said I must tell you all that I think that this discussion is totally ridiculous in that there were never any Bi-sexual or homo-sexual undertones whatsoever by these characters in the Scarface movie.

Either you are all getting a bit carried away here and reading too much into these characters, or you are living out some kind of a self fulfilling fantasy in your own minds.

Tony Montana iz na no Maricon mang, and neda iz hiss fren Manolo!

Don Cardi
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 12/19/06 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Either you are all getting a bit carried away here and reading too much into these characters, or you are living out some kind of a self fulfilling fantasy in your own minds.

Don Cardi

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) *DELETED* *DELETED* - 12/19/06 03:58 PM

Post deleted by Don Cardi

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 12/19/06 05:47 PM

Like I said,it's for fun.
Certainly not to offend!

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 12/19/06 07:11 PM

Blibbleblabble

You make another post like this one, and it may officially be your last post on the gangsterbb!

Don Cardi
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 12/19/06 08:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Brwne Byte
asking if Tony Montana is bi(you know)

Sexual. Just say it. Sex, sex, sex. SEXUAL. I am a human being, and I enjoy SEX because I am not the member of an elitest cult based upon the principle of removing the SEX organs of its members. SEX.

Now, if God doesn't come down from the Heaven's and shun me to Hell in the next few hours, can we agree upon not censoring basic scientific terms?

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 12/19/06 08:46 PM

Bisexual
I so agree with you.
It is in human nature to be intrueged by anthing sexual.
Sorry,but if an incredably attractive man is making out with another attractive man, I think that's pretty hot.
If men can have girl on girl fantasies,then why can't us girls talk about two hot dudes?
Having sex,there I said it.

Re: Tony being Bi(you know) - 12/19/06 09:06 PM

If you would like to continue this discussion, please feel free to do so over in the General Discussion Thread. Start a new topic over there because this topic has run it's course as far as it being in the Scarface thread.

Don Cardi
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET