Home

Anyone watch SOUTH PARK last night?

Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Anyone watch SOUTH PARK last night? - 04/21/05 02:26 PM

You know, I think Matt Stone and Trey Parker, during one of their alcohol/pot-fueled weekend writing binges, saw SCARFACE and then decided to do jokes about it, one way or another.

A few weeks ago, there was that episode involving the Chinese Mob, American Idol, and Sylvester Stallone(pretty damn funny episode. "My Chitty chicken!!!") and which a crack at SCARFACE was done.

Then last night....

Again, anyone see it last night?
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: Anyone watch SOUTH PARK last night? - 04/21/05 11:19 PM

South Park is a great show. I did not see last nights episode but I will try to watch it if it is on a rerun.
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Anyone watch SOUTH PARK last night? - 04/22/05 05:31 PM

Yes, I did see South Park last night, and it was funny what Cartman did at the talent show. South Park is a great show. It never really gets old, Matt Stone and Trey Parker are always coming up with new things to keep it fresh. Cartman even had the white suit!! lol
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Anyone watch SOUTH PARK last night? - 04/22/05 05:49 PM

"You know what you all are? ****** cockroaches!"

Haha...same character a few weeks earlier quoted "You wanna play rough?!?!" when he was about to unload on some Chinese mobsters with his gun, but of course he can't control it and bullets go everywhere.
Posted By: HaleBopp

Re: Anyone watch SOUTH PARK last night? - 04/22/05 06:03 PM

I saw it as well. Hilarious!!

Cartman gets extra points for that performance. His recreation of a portion of the restaurant scene was top notch. lol
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Anyone watch SOUTH PARK last night? - 04/22/05 06:07 PM

When will this play again?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET