Home

FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante

Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante - 03/22/05 03:26 PM

A Miami Druglord....the Spanish Harlem Heroin Kingpin.....both vie for territorial conquest over each other's empires.

Who will prevail???

BIG AL - Tony Montana is gonna give Carlito his Way to the grave. Montana is a resourceful aggressively ambitious little shit. He went from being a previously-jailed immigrant thug who works at a friggin food stand in Miami to the absolute drug kingpin of South Florida. Now Carlito is a putz, I mean gets together with the *wrong* people while Montana has the sense to surround himself with at least competent people.

TONY - Meh? EH?!?! The difference between Montana and Carlito's tales of downfall is that while Carlito's end was sealed by the Crap that is Bad Destiny, Montana's end was at the hand of Tony Montana. I agree that Montana has the ability to take out Carlito, but when victory seems at hand, he'll do something rather stupid, like get high on his supply or worse, piss off some other gangsters. Like Hitler and other would-be conquerors, Montana's worst enemy is himself.

Besides, Carlito may be a thug, but hes a tough little wise crapper. Remember when he gave that gun to his coked-up betraying lawyer in the hospital without the bullets? Now as for Montana's so-called competent people around him, if Manny was such so, why didn't he further investigate the parked cars around the Mansion(which obviously seem like FBI surveillance vans)? Hell, when he was supposed to be watching Montana's back, he was off doing the Cuban Tango with Tony's sister. I mean damn, hes apt because hes not a coke-head like Montana became, but hes not exactly a Scottie Pippen(you know, great side-kicks to greater players).
Posted By: Sonny DiCosca

Re: FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante - 03/22/05 10:44 PM

Originally posted by ronnierocketAGO:
A Miami Druglord....the Spanish Harlem Heroin Kingpin.....both vie for territorial conquest over each other's empires.

Who will prevail???

BIG AL - Tony Montana is gonna give Carlito his Way to the grave. Montana is a resourceful aggressively ambitious little shit. He went from being a previously-jailed immigrant thug who works at a friggin food stand in Miami to the absolute drug kingpin of South Florida. Now Carlito is a putz, I mean gets together with the *wrong* people while Montana has the sense to surround himself with at least competent people.

TONY - Meh? EH?!?! The difference between Montana and Carlito's tales of downfall is that while Carlito's end was sealed by the Crap that is Bad Destiny, Montana's end was at the hand of Tony Montana. I agree that Montana has the ability to take out Carlito, but when victory seems at hand, he'll do something rather stupid, like get high on his supply or worse, piss off some other gangsters. Like Hitler and other would-be conquerors, Montana's worst enemy is himself.

Besides, Carlito may be a thug, but hes a tough little wise crapper. Remember when he gave that gun to his coked-up betraying lawyer in the hospital without the bullets? Now as for Montana's so-called competent people around him, if Manny was such so, why didn't he further investigate the parked cars around the Mansion(which obviously seem like FBI surveillance vans)? Hell, when he was supposed to be watching Montana's back, he was off doing the Cuban Tango with Tony's sister. I mean damn, hes apt because hes not a coke-head like Montana became, but hes not exactly a Scottie Pippen(you know, great side-kicks to greater players).
Carlito. He is fucking smart.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante - 03/23/05 12:46 PM

Carlito is certainly smarter....but he has one eye on getting out of the game & it goes against him when he under-estimates Benny Blanco!
Tony Montana tho is the most ruthless..
Coked up & insane but ruthless..
I would never bet against Tony in a fight!

Re: FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante - 03/23/05 08:36 PM

Originally posted by Yogi Barrabbas:
Carlito is certainly smarter....but he has one eye on getting out of the game & it goes against him when he under-estimates Benny Blanco!
Same. But there the same people so you can't bet against one another. wink
Posted By: Bubblehead

Re: FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante - 03/23/05 08:37 PM

i agree with you there. Tony does whatever it takes to achieve the american dream, regardless of the consequences he may face in the future.

Re: FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante - 03/23/05 08:43 PM

Originally posted by Bubblehead:
i agree with you there. Tony does whatever it takes to achieve the american dream, regardless of the consequences he may face in the future.
Still... Carlito is smarter. wink
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante - 03/24/05 12:32 PM

Originally posted by Sonny DiCosca:
Originally posted by Yogi Barrabbas:
[b] Carlito is certainly smarter....but he has one eye on getting out of the game & it goes against him when he under-estimates Benny Blanco!
Same. But there the same people so you can't bet against one another. wink [/b]
You could..Pacino just could take turns hitting himself..
No,i know...silly notion rolleyes
Posted By: Frank Pentangely

Re: FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante - 09/17/05 02:27 AM

Carlito is smarter, but after jail he became soft, and wanted to get out of the game as Yogui Barrabbas said... And Tony, well he is were the f#ck he is beacause he send whoever was a trouble to the hell without even asking "Who the hell am I fuc#ING?"

Re: FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante - 09/17/05 02:40 AM

By the way:
!Saso vrs. Sosa!

The gramatical similarity is quite simple to see, but how would a war betwen these two be?
Could they ever meet?
Posted By: juventus

Re: FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante - 09/18/05 06:29 PM

Saso is nothing compared to Sosa! Could they ever meet? Yes, maybe Saso could shine Sosa's shoes... smile
Posted By: Mr.MojoRisin

Re: FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante - 09/18/05 09:38 PM

Hate to admit it, but Carlito would get him.
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante - 09/18/05 11:01 PM

Carlito has a brain, Tony doesn't.

But then again, Tony has a grenade launcher... But Carlito still is way smarter than Tony and would beat him.

Re: FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante - 09/18/05 11:47 PM

Originally posted by juventus:
Saso is nothing compared to Sosa! Could they ever meet? Yes, maybe Saso could shine Sosa's shoes... smile
Yeah, Saso was nothing... Sosa was more than something!
Posted By: donplugconnected

Re: FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante - 09/09/15 07:48 PM

well tony montana got much bigger and probably had more influence and people under him. BUT street wise in my personal opinion tony was smart like carlito was tony was extremely wreckless which would/was his downfall. tony montana made alot of enemies montana has no chance against carlito.
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante - 07/27/16 12:17 AM

Tony is way more dangerous

Even Tony T's people wouldn't dare go to war with Montana but they would kill Carlito in a heartbeat

"I've been with made people, connected people, who the hell have u been with"

Montana on the otherhand has surpassed connected/ made status he's effectively a boss of his own borgota and only Sosa was powerful enough to deal with him. The Local Diaz brothers had nothing on him
Posted By: JackieAprile

Re: FIGHT TIME - Tony Montana VS Carlito Brigante - 09/09/17 07:32 AM

Carlito before prison;
Tony if he meets Carlito after prison.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET