Home

Best Scarface Moment

Posted By: DE NIRO

Best Scarface Moment - 01/26/05 09:34 PM

For me it has to be the Last 5 Mins in the Film,Where the Hit squad come for Tony and he just stays in the room and gets coked up,

Gets his "Little Friend" out and blasts his way out until he gets shot about 50 times and falls in the fountain.

Whats Yours smile
Posted By: Debra

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 01/26/05 10:16 PM

we go from seeing the invaders running up the mansion to Tony raising his head from the pile of coke to say one word :

"Manolo".
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 01/27/05 12:09 AM

DeNiro, good question but a tough one for me. While of course the last scene on the balcony where Tony is getting shot to shit and at the same time taking out his enemies, the classic line "Ok, chu want more.....Chu Whores!" is definatley one of my favorites. But right up there is the scene where he confronts Lopez and Mel. "Manny, choot dat piece of chit!"

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: Don Leporeleone

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 01/27/05 01:32 AM

My favorite moment in the film has to be the say goodnight to the bad guy speech, he speaks for anyone that's ever dared to be different. I liked the speech so much I put it up as my away message on AIM when I'm getting ready for bed... cool
"So Say Goodnight To The Bad Guy!"
Posted By: Patrick

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 01/27/05 01:43 AM

The best scene in the movie is when Tony's Theme starts and we see him look out the window and see the blimp...'THE . . . WORLD . . . IS . . . YOURS . . .'

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 01/27/05 02:15 AM

Originally posted by Don Leporeleone:
My favorite moment in the film has to be the say goodnight to the bad guy speech, he speaks for anyone that's ever dared to be different. I liked the speech so much I put it up as my away message on AIM when I'm getting ready for bed... cool
"So Say Goodnight To The Bad Guy!"
"Chu need people like me, so you can point chor focking finger and say dere goes da bad guy!"

Excellent scene! Yes! I don't know if you've read any of my past posts regarding this scene, but when they shot that scene, the director was convinved that Pacino was really drunk, and cut the shoot to check Pacino out! That's how convincing he was in that scene!

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: don vencent

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 01/27/05 09:45 PM

the best moment for me was when that queit guy
with the sun glasses was just walking down the stairs
afther he kill tony was hot.
Posted By: Malone

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 01/28/05 12:27 AM

My favorite scene is the one after he kills frank and push it to the limit kicks in. they were adding up all the money, the tiger, all that cool stuff in one scene. PROSPERTY.
Posted By: Don Leporeleone

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 01/28/05 01:52 AM

Chu need people like me, so you can point chor
focking finger and say dere goes da bad guy!"

Excellent scene! Yes! I don't know if you've read any of my past posts regarding this scene, but when they shot that scene, the director was convinved that Pacino was really drunk, and cut the shoot to check Pacino out! That's how convincing he was in that scene!

Don Cardi cool [/QB]
Very interesting fact DC. cool
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 01/28/05 03:54 AM

I'm going to have to go with the ol "bad guy" scene because of its sheer entertainment value. As Tony's walking down the hall you can still hear him muttering "stay away from me, I'm a bad guy" and such. lol
Posted By: Intenzo

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 01/28/05 03:55 PM

It is very hard to say what really is my favourite scene because I love the hole movie but one scene that did stand out and shows you that Tony does have a heart is when he refuses to blow the car with the kids in it.

Other then that I love the bad guy scene
Posted By: don vencent

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 02/03/05 09:41 PM

oh yeah when tony just shoot the guy in the
car because he did not want to kill the girls

and he said " look at you now"
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 02/05/05 08:39 PM

One of the best scenes not only in the movie but in the history of movies is when Tony is in the restauant (my spelling stinks) eek and he is drunk. Pachino is one of the best actors of any time period. cool
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 02/07/05 05:23 PM

I gotta agree with "da bad guy" scene. Even before that, when Elvira walks out, and Tony said "Another quaalude and she'll be back." I laugh everytime he says that. lol

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 02/07/05 09:46 PM

Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
I gotta agree with "da bad guy" scene. Even before that, when Elvira walks out, and Tony said "Another quaalude and she'll be back." I laugh everytime he says that. lol
Yes, excellent line! lol "Le her go Mannny, anotha qualu an she gonna luv me again! lol

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: Jay_Jay

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 02/10/05 10:16 PM

I think my favorite bit is at the end when Al takes all the bullet that shows that hes not just a gansta 4 me that tells me that hes the best

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 02/11/05 08:10 PM

Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
Thats the second best scene,Very funny smile
Posted By: Raulito

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 02/12/05 03:38 AM

"Fuck Gaspar Gomez, and fuck the fucking Diaz brothers! Fuck em all! I bury those cockaroaches."

A classic grin
Posted By: The Irish Mafia 28

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 02/14/05 03:34 AM

I agree with Malone. I like when Tony becomes prosperous.
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 03/03/05 09:35 PM

Originally posted by DE NIRO:
For me it has to be the Last 5 Mins in the Film,Where the Hit squad come for Tony and he just stays in the room and gets coked up,

Gets his "Little Friend" out and blasts his way out until he gets shot about 50 times and falls in the fountain.

Whats Yours smile
A truely great movie scene! wink
Posted By: NYC Goodfella

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 03/06/05 11:30 PM

I believe the best part of this movie is in the end when the hit squad,armed with uzi's and 9mm sub's, come to get tony.He just gets his little friend (m16a1-m203 gas)and gets shot about 5o times. If tony did not die Scarface would not have been the movie great movie it is known to be.

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 03/06/05 11:40 PM

NYC Goodfella -

Welcome to our boards! I hope that you will enjoy this site as our Don Geoff Malta does a really great job running this joint! If you are truly interested in the topics on these boards, especially the mob movies and real life mob stuff, you are going to interact with some really great and knowledgable people. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask them here! Again, keep it respectful, clean and have fun!

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: NYC Goodfella

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 03/07/05 12:21 AM

Ok and thanks Don Cardi!

I look foward to becoming known as a valued member of these boards!

NYC Goodfella cool
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 03/07/05 04:27 AM

yeah I agree with malone, as that's one of my favorite scenes. Also the dinner sequence and final battle, god too many scenes to choose from. Also have to love Tony just sitting behind huge pile of coke and saying we going to war.

Re: Best Scarface Moment - 03/07/05 02:05 PM

What about the scene where Manny tries to impress the women by sticking his tounge out at her and gets a slap round the face lol lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET