Home

tony montanas' kids

Posted By: Taxi Driver

tony montanas' kids - 12/30/04 11:16 PM

i dont get it how could elvira have any kids shes been doing drugs(coke mostly)and drinking doing all that crap. wouldnt they come out messed up, sick ...blah blah blah you know what i mean. ohwell
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: tony montanas' kids - 12/30/04 11:23 PM

Originally posted by Taxi Driver:
i dont get it how could elvira have any kids shes been doing drugs(coke mostly)and drinking doing all that crap. wouldnt they come out messed up, sick ...blah blah blah you know what i mean. ohwell
Taxi Driver, welcome to the boards! Hope you enjoy the posts here!

Now who told you that Elvira had Kids with Tony? confused

Did you read The Return Of SF?

Don Cardi cool

Re: tony montanas' kids - 12/30/04 11:27 PM

naw but i saw their names there last names were montana werent they??
ohwell

Re: tony montanas' kids - 12/30/04 11:30 PM

oh and one more thing they did have sex. I know they didnt show it but he did say something like that during the movie.i think it was in the bath tub scene... well im confused here confused
Posted By: Patches

Re: tony montanas' kids - 12/30/04 11:46 PM

Well, it stands to reason that they did engage in sexual activity since they were married. As for the kids, I only know about them from the book "The Return of SF." If you haven' read it, I don't want to spoil it for you tongue .

Re: tony montanas' kids - 12/31/04 01:48 AM

naw but i saw their names there last names were montana werent they??
ohwell
Thier last names were NOT Montana in Return Of SF. Thier last name was Sanchez in this book. If you are truly a Scarface fan then do yourself a big favor and read Return Of SF.

Don Cardi cool

Re: tony montanas' kids - 12/31/04 05:32 PM

when i was gonna order the book i send a check order and everything and the book didnt come at all. All i got in the mail was the check, i filled the name the address and all that crap. well the point is i didnt get the book so i thought im not gonna get the book. eek ohwell

Re: tony montanas' kids - 12/31/04 05:46 PM

what happens at the end of the story. they die? confused
Posted By: Busta

Re: tony montanas' kids - 12/31/04 05:48 PM

you probably sent it to the wrong address which is why they sent your check back. Just go to a book store, I'm sure you could find it there, do you really think someone is just going to tell you what happened in the end?
Posted By: Patches

Re: tony montanas' kids - 12/31/04 06:19 PM

Really lol . I couldn't do that to my worst enemy tongue . Yeah, I think in one post Geoff said you could get it at Waldenbooks or Borders.

Re: tony montanas' kids - 12/31/04 09:23 PM

no i didnt send it to the wrong address mad eek ohwell

Re: tony montanas' kids - 12/31/04 09:25 PM

and i dont care if you mess up the story for me i dont care i jut wanna know how it ends
oh and one more thing whos kids are they confused

Re: tony montanas' kids - 12/31/04 09:47 PM

no i didnt send it to the wrong address mad eek ohwell
Taxi, calm yourself down! No reason to get mad at anyone here! The reason that we will not post the ending on the boards is because there are others, old and new who may be reading or intend to read the book, and it would not be fair to spoil it for them. As our Don Malta has said, you should be able to find the book in one of those stores. As I have said before, I highly reccommend that you read the book as you will most definately enjoy it! It is now on sale for $9.99 :

http://www.thereturnofsf.com/store.htm

Don Cardi cool

Re: tony montanas' kids - 12/31/04 09:55 PM

im not mad im just clicking these funny faces smile im happy lol cool

Re: tony montanas' kids - 12/31/04 09:57 PM

ill try to find the book,but out of 1-10 what number would you give it lol

Re: tony montanas' kids - 12/31/04 11:40 PM

ill try to find the book,but out of 1-10 what number would you give it lol
$9.99!!!! lol eek

Seriously? I would give it an 8.

Don Cardi cool

Re: tony montanas' kids - 01/01/05 07:30 PM

an 8 ok ill try to find it

Re: tony montanas' kids - 01/03/05 12:56 AM

Taxi Driver. As you can see I deleted your last two posts! They were totally meaningless and had absolutely no content to them whatsoever. If you want to run your post count up, then please make posts that contribute to these boards. DO NOT make meaningless posts just to waste time and run your post count up! The last time I sent you a warning I did so in private through a PM. This is warning number two! Cut it out now and just enjoy these boards!

Don Cardi cool
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET