Home

Any Deleted Scenes?

Posted By: Don Cardi

Any Deleted Scenes? - 10/24/04 03:34 AM

Does any one know if there are any deleted scenes from this movie? I would have to think that like every other movie made, there are edited and cut scenes. I wonder if they'll ever come out with an uncut version or an additional disc with deleted scenes.

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Any Deleted Scenes? - 10/24/04 04:09 AM

On the first version of the DVD (not the special edition) they're called "outtakes" but essentially (or at least to me) they're deleted scenes. I don't think they'll ever release a version with them edited back in, but you never know.
Posted By: Patrick

Re: Any Deleted Scenes? - 10/24/04 05:01 AM

There are deleted scenes on the anniversary edition. -Pat
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Any Deleted Scenes? - 10/25/04 02:41 AM

They were edited for a reason. If the ones on the anniversary edition are any indication, there's no reason to re-edit them back in.
Posted By: scarfacelondon

Re: Any Deleted Scenes? - 10/25/04 11:10 PM

Once I had the two disc special edition dvd, in the second disc, these are the deleted scenes i can remember: (not in the right order)

1. Tony when in the detention phones tries to phone her sister.

2. Tony and Manny discussing some film where the actor goes mad when he get a lot of money.

3. Tony is buying a dress for Gina and the shopkeeper says, you have a lovely wife and tony reply, wife, that's not my wife, that's my sister.

There were few others scene but all of these sucked, it is good they left it out.
Posted By: Debra

Re: Any Deleted Scenes? - 10/26/04 09:50 PM

I heard theres a scene where we see Sosa's wife on a horse,is that right?

and I heard theres a funny scene before they place the bomb under the car-Tony ran into some cops telling them he's looking for his dog or something like that?
Posted By: Patrick

Re: Any Deleted Scenes? - 10/27/04 02:20 AM

Originally posted by Debra:
I heard theres a scene where we see Sosa's wife on a horse,is that right?

and I heard theres a funny scene before they place the bomb under the car-Tony ran into some cops telling them he's looking for his dog or something like that?
Those are both right, but the one with Sosa's wife is screwed up. For some reason, they edit out her face. confused -Pat
Posted By: babysinister

Re: Any Deleted Scenes? - 10/30/04 03:46 PM

There is a deleted scene that I seem to remember was only shown in the version that was broadcast on T.V. (yes the version with all the bowdlerized dubbed dialogue). In it, we see Pacino at the detention center, actually watching the movie that he later discusses with Manny. It was the Treasure of the Sierra Madre, in which gold lust and paranoia drive Hobbs, the character played by Humphrey Bogart, into the deep end. This scene is not in the tw0 disc version and I've never seen it in the previous DVD edition or in the VHS tape.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET