Home

Finally Finished Return Of SF ( spoilers)

Posted By: Don Cardi

Finally Finished Return Of SF ( spoilers) - 08/06/04 01:46 AM

I finally finished the book. I enjoyed it. DeJohn did a great job in making the reader realize who the characters actually were in his book as compared to the movie names. I have a question though : Roberto was the one that had the Tattoo. At the very end When Cynthia ( Elvira ) looks at the surviving twin's back, she sees the tattoo. However when she reads the letter supposedly from Roberto, she realizes that it is not Roberto but it is Alejandro! Are we to assume that Alejandro wound up getting the same tattoo that Roberto had gotten earlier in the book?

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: Patches

Re: Finally Finished Return Of SF ( spoilers) - 08/06/04 03:15 PM

That is what I got. But when?! Pretty good surprise ending though. I really enjoyed the book smile .
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Finally Finished Return Of SF ( spoilers) - 08/06/04 08:00 PM

Know what, when you think about it, although the twins were different in many ways, when push came to shove they were alike in many ways also. SO it makes sense that Alejandro would eventually get that same tattoo as they originally intended. Yes a good ending. Do you think that Cynthia ( Elvira ) was going back to Miami to kill Alejandro?

Don Cardi cool
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET