Posted By: Intenzo

Live or Die - 05/27/04 08:48 PM

Would you have Tony ?

Live

Die
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Live or Die - 05/28/04 12:24 PM

Die.

It's a classic gangster rise and fall movie, he has to die and not just come out of the whole ordeal with a bad haircut and a bruised ego.

Re: Live or Die - 05/28/04 01:15 PM

I agree the rise and fall is so true. it had to end that way..

Re: Live or Die - 05/28/04 06:06 PM

What r u talking about son
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Live or Die - 05/29/04 12:51 PM

What are you talking about son?
Posted By: buisness_man9/29/90

Re: Live or Die - 06/07/04 09:31 PM

You know what UK I'm tired of your shit man. Stop screwing around this site is for discussion not fighting man. You know what I've already told you a couple of times not to start fight but your fighting is all over the place. You've just made an enemy "sucka".

Re: Live or Die - 06/08/04 01:05 PM

lets try not to fight we are a family
Posted By: Scarface.1

Re: Live or Die - 07/13/04 08:26 PM

Originally posted by buisness_man9/29/90:
You know what UK I'm tired of your shit man. Stop screwing around this site is for discussion not fighting man. You know what I've already told you a couple of times not to start fight but your fighting is all over the place. You've just made an enemy "sucka".
Sorry mister 10 posts on the whole web site in like a month. also you like G- Unit which obviously makes you a CHAV nerd that likes to bash his ears in with mindless crap that makes no sense.
Posted By: da_bad_guy

Re: Live or Die - 10/05/04 05:55 PM

hey, G-unit isn't mindless crap, but i agree with you on the 10 posts thing. you can't just start talkig shit to a guy because you think he's talking shit, especially when he has like 240 more posts than you. "sucka"
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Live or Die - 10/05/04 06:53 PM

Originally posted by Scarface.1:
Originally posted by buisness_man9/29/90:
[b] You know what UK I'm tired of your shit man. Stop screwing around this site is for discussion not fighting man. You know what I've already told you a couple of times not to start fight but your fighting is all over the place. You've just made an enemy "sucka".
Sorry mister 10 posts on the whole web site in like a month. also you like G- Unit which obviously makes you a CHAV nerd that likes to bash his ears in with mindless crap that makes no sense. [/b]
Why the hell are you arguing in a finished thread? UK Vercetti is a patronizing ass who deserves his bad reputation.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET