Home

Best Acting Job By Pacino

Posted By: Busta

Best Acting Job By Pacino - 04/21/04 04:37 AM

This may have been done before but o well, in which movie did Pacino give his best performance? Dog Day Afternoon for me with all The Godafthers, Scent of a Woman, and Scarface behind it.
Posted By: Huntz

Re: Best Acting Job By Pacino - 04/21/04 10:31 AM

Pacino has had his fair share of hits but also bombs.

Glengarry Glen Ross I found had a poor storyline but Pacino's part was probably the best in it, People I Know (A movie of his you didn’t put up) was also pretty poor, I didn’t really like the role Pacino played in that movie either. Angels in America not sure if you classify that a movie but so far I have only watched Part 1 of it, I’m a bit skeptical on the actual storyline thought Pacino's role in it apparently got an Emmy (?) so imp still looking forward to watching it.

And Justice for All is a great movie, Pacino plays the role superbly & is one the movies I enjoy watching Pacino in. Scarface was fantastic!! You also left out Heat which is a great movie also; I probably thought De Niro wasn’t better anyway.

But for myself I can’t go past The Godfather Trilogy, Godfather Part 2 in particular.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Best Acting Job By Pacino - 04/21/04 12:08 PM

No question it was Scarface. With his accent & mannerisms and how authentic he was. It was just unbelieveable!
Posted By: angiez23

Re: Best Acting Job By Pacino - 04/21/04 02:14 PM

for me is: dog day afternoon, the GF trilogy ,scent of woman and scarface.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Best Acting Job By Pacino - 04/21/04 03:56 PM

my Vote goes to Scarface all the way. . .

GoodFella
Posted By: Busta

Re: Best Acting Job By Pacino - 04/22/04 03:38 AM

Oops about Heat. I just picked the ones I knew he had been nominated for and threw in some others that I thought people would like such as Donnie Brasco and Carltio's Way. I also forgot some of his recent movies like Any Given Sunday and Insomnia which he did good jobs in but dont really compare to the others. And yes, I think he won an emmy and am pretty sure he won a golden globe for best actor in a tv movie for Angels In America.
Posted By: Scarface.1

Re: Best Acting Job By Pacino - 04/26/04 02:14 PM

Its scarface for me all the way. look at the cuban accent he needed to put on Excellent.
Posted By: Raulito

Re: Best Acting Job By Pacino - 04/28/04 11:56 PM

Pacino was incredible in The Godfather Saga, but I have to give it to him in Scarface. This guy's Italian-American, and the accent seemed so real, so authentic, you would think he really was from "Cuva."
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET