Home

Scarface Sequel

Posted By: Busta

Scarface Sequel - 04/05/04 01:23 AM

I didnt know there was a new book out so i havent read it or know what its about. But I had been thinking it would be a great idea to make a second scarface. Obviously, Al Pacino would not be in it but Michelle Pfieffer could possibly have a big part in it as it shows the story of Tony Montana's son. I know Elvira was supposed to be unable to have a baby according to Tony's drunken speech at dinner one night, but that could be part of the reason why she left him, because she did not want to have Tony Montana be the father of her son. However, despite never meeting his father, Tony's son will grow up and want to be just like him after hearing all the stories about him and avenge his father's death. He will then go on to live a similar life like his father but more modernized. This may be a stupid idea but I just think itd be interesting to see a sequel.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Scarface Sequel - 04/05/04 02:31 AM

You should really click on that banner that is occaisionally up at the top of the page and read the book The Return of SF. It is a lot like what you just said. I think you'll like it.
BTW- Welcome.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Scarface Sequel - 04/05/04 03:55 AM

Speaking of Tony's son, does anyone know what happened to the thread that brought up the idea of Michael Corleone being Tony's father!? It was pretty interesting to say the leat!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET