Home

A song that could have been on the SF soundtrack

Posted By: beatlewho01-02

A song that could have been on the SF soundtrack - 03/23/04 02:18 AM

I was listening to The Eagles "Hotel California" album and while listening to "Life in the fast lane", I thought, "Hey, this totally fits Tony and Elvira". Think about it. Tony is a "hard headed man" and is "brutally handsome". And Elvira is "terminally pretty". Plus the description in the song about him being a "cruel dude. They said he was ruthless, they said he was crude" fits Tony perfectly.
Posted By: angiez23

Re: A song that could have been on the SF soundtrack - 03/23/04 02:34 AM

i´m agree with u in the "brutally handsome stuff" lol , i check the song, thanks.
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: A song that could have been on the SF soundtrack - 03/23/04 05:27 PM

I like the song Push it to the limit, as it's a good song for the part of the movie where Tony begins to start his empire. I wouldn't want that song replaced.
Posted By: Patrick

Re: A song that could have been on the SF soundtrack - 03/23/04 09:21 PM

2Pac - Get Money
2Pac - Nothing To Lose -Pat grin
Posted By: Double-J

Re: A song that could have been on the SF soundtrack - 03/25/04 02:02 AM

Of course, the whole "California" theme doesn't fit though. Plus the Eagles claim to be a whole hell of a lot better than they really are, imho a very overrated band. ohwell
Posted By: Scarface.1

Re: A song that could have been on the SF soundtrack - 04/29/04 08:25 PM

no patrick we dont want no rap crap shit. SF isnt a gangsta film its a gangster film.
Posted By: SicilianMafia

Re: A song that could have been on the SF soundtrack - 05/08/04 06:59 AM

That album has got to be one of the best rock albums of all time. Hotel California the song itself is just amazing to say the least and I never get sick of listening to it. And no, it wouldnt fit with Scarface.
Posted By: Patrick

Re: A song that could have been on the SF soundtrack - 05/08/04 02:17 PM

Originally posted by Scarface.1:
no patrick we dont want no rap crap shit. SF isnt a gangsta film its a gangster film.
Right. You obviously didn't read the lyrics then as those songs would obviously fit in. wink -Pat
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET