Home

Question about New SF Book Order

Posted By: Don Cardi

Question about New SF Book Order - 02/20/04 02:20 AM

I ordered the new Scarface book from the link on this site. I paid for it. I sent several e-mails to the seller, Djohnenterprises, but have not heard back from them. Maybe they are busy or behind a bit, as I always like to give the benefit of the doubt, but I am not comfortable when I send a payment and cannot get a reply from the seller. Has anyone ordered from this guy? Please let me know.

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: ScarfaceRH

Re: Question about New SF Book Order - 02/20/04 03:43 AM

I ordered the book, and I had no problems. Maybe they are just behind, but I really couldn't tell you. I hope everything works out though.

Riley
Posted By: Patrick

Re: Question about New SF Book Order - 02/20/04 07:28 PM

Did you put enough postage on it? confused I won mine and got it in a week's time. I know that it's getting really popular, so maybe they're behind. -Pat

Re: Question about New SF Book Order - 02/20/04 10:57 PM

Originally posted by Patrick:
Did you put enough postage on it? confused I won mine and got it in a week's time. I know that it's getting really popular, so maybe they're behind. -Pat
I paid for mine through PAYPAL. So postage is not the problem. Still haven't heard from him or received the book. He hasn't even read my e-mails yet. Oh well, we'll see.

Don Cardi cool

Re: Question about New SF Book Order - 02/26/04 02:22 AM

It arrived today. So far I have read several pages and it has caught my attention.

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Question about New SF Book Order - 02/26/04 03:39 AM

Glad you got it. Let us know what you think about it when you get done.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET