Home

Other movies that mention to scarface

Posted By: psykotik

Other movies that mention to scarface - 12/30/03 07:09 PM

would like to know how many places you can find allusions to scarface
here's one:
"scarface... I've watched scarface. If you want to know how to do a drug deal, you watch scarface." said by Bacon after getting a shitload of cash and ganja in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Posted By: ScarfaceRH

Re: Other movies that mention to scarface - 12/30/03 07:48 PM

In Friday, Smokey does a Tony impression. In Half Baked, one of the character's name is Scarface. In Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, he says "Say hello to my stinky friend" (or something like that). In Little Nicky, they show clips from the movie. Not a movie, but the last main-story mission in Vice City is obviously a spoof of Scarface.

Riley
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: Other movies that mention to scarface - 12/30/03 07:54 PM

new jack city, a black drug dealer(wesley snipes) is watching the end sequence in his mansion
Posted By: Razor

Re: Other movies that mention to scarface - 12/31/03 12:39 AM

They do a spoof in the movie Mafia.
In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, there is a hotel room where you can get a chainsaw and has a bloody bathroom. The room looks exactly like the one in the 'chainsaw' scene in Scarface.
Posted By: DannyMontana

Re: Other movies that mention to scarface - 12/31/03 04:29 PM

In Next Friday, the Mexican who has De De and the dude who skates taped up, he says "You fuckers ever see Scarface?" because his brother went to go get a chainsaw.
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Other movies that mention to scarface - 01/01/04 12:50 AM

In "Mafia" the big guy in the trench coat says, "say hello to my little friend," and then a little guy with a tommy gun comes out shootin.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Other movies that mention to scarface - 01/01/04 02:43 AM

In a deleated scene of Bruce Almighty, he's firing his wrath down from the courthouse steps a la Tony and his machine gun. On the Simpsons episode called Lisa's Rival when Homer has his big sugar pile out in the backyard he says something like -in this county, you get the power,women and money or something like that.
Posted By: Lucky Luciano

Re: Other movies that mention to scarface - 01/01/04 07:32 PM

in the simpsons when homer starts dealing the sugar he is laying down in his pile and he says "first you get the sugar, then you get the power, then you get the women"
Posted By: Raulito

Re: Other movies that mention to scarface - 01/02/04 12:47 AM

In Kangaroo Jack, Anthony Anderson gets the tranquilizer gun, and points it to the Kangarro and says "say ello to my little friend"
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Other movies that mention to scarface - 01/02/04 01:43 AM

In bad boys 2, when Will Smith was trying to describe to Martin Lawrences sister how pissed off he is. "Its like freakin scarface in there!" he says.
Posted By: hondafox400

Re: Other movies that mention to scarface - 01/23/04 03:46 AM

In 'Master of Disguise' they spoof Scarface..
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Other movies that mention to scarface - 01/24/04 01:14 AM

No way....MOD?! I couldnt last 5 minutes with that movie.
Posted By: hondafox400

Re: Other movies that mention to scarface - 01/25/04 02:41 AM

Originally posted by Don Sonny Corleone:
No way....MOD?! I couldnt last 5 minutes with that movie.
Yea, my friend had it on in the car when he picked me up. Stupid movie.
Posted By: punkmontana

Re: Other movies that mention to scarface - 02/19/04 11:21 PM

In Swordfish, at the very beggining John Travolta starts by saying "Dog Day Afternoon, undoubtably Pacino's best work next to Godfather Part 1 and Scarface of course." He goes on and on about Dog Day, but thats all he mentions of Scarface. Cool surprise when I heard it though.
Posted By: matthew

Re: Other movies that mention to scarface - 02/22/04 08:12 PM

there is a clip of it on natural born killers
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Other movies that mention to scarface - 02/19/14 03:36 AM

In Deep Cover

Fishburne 's character quotes Tony

Goldblum does also "only 2 things I have in this world are my word and my balls...or is that three things?"

--------------------------

Belly

Lennox shootout scene is part carlito's way shootout scene ......part scarface last scene

---------------------------------------------
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET