Home

Favorite Scene

Posted By: Rompipalle

Favorite Scene - 05/01/12 09:37 PM

My favorite scene is when theyre out to eat and hes with his wife and they get into a fight and tony calls her a junkie. Then his what he tells the resturant that theyre all a bunch of fuckin assholes it gives me goose bumps because Tony is a real guy and not afraid to show it . he says its the last time theyd ever see a bad guy like him. Thats bad ass
Posted By: Hisenberg

Re: Favorite Scene - 05/01/12 10:30 PM

The chainsaw scene is my favorite.
Posted By: danielperrygin

Re: Favorite Scene - 05/03/12 12:54 PM

After he has killed Frank, he is at Frank's house getting Elvie, she is running around grabbing stuff while Tony is smoking a cigar, then you see the blimp "The World Is Yours", thats the best.
Posted By: Gangster_Fiction

Re: Favorite Scene - 06/20/12 10:55 AM

I would have to say the scene where he shoots Manny after finding him with Gina. We've all seen it so many times that it doesn't really register anymore, but the very first time I saw that it caught me completely by surprise--probably the only real "WTF?!?" moment in the entire movie. Classic.
Posted By: ukwiseguy

Re: Favorite Scene - 06/20/12 02:29 PM

The end scene, i probably watched that about 1000 times after i first seen Scarface. Still gives me goosebumps.

Ok Sosa, you wanna fuck wit me!!!!
Posted By: BennyBlancofromTheBronx

Re: Favorite Scene - 08/06/13 04:45 PM

"Look at de pelican fly coomooooooon pelican!!!"
Posted By: jace

Re: Favorite Scene - 08/20/13 12:29 AM

Him in the tub, talking to his friend and arguing with girlfriend. He has some of his best lines in that scene. It is also a dividing line, right after that everything starts going downhill fast.
Posted By: vitelli

Re: Favorite Scene - 11/18/13 07:43 PM

"I'm not going to kill you Frank"……."Manuolo, chute that piece of shit"…or how about "why don't you get yourself a one way ticket to the resurrection"
Posted By: vitelli

Re: Favorite Scene - 11/18/13 07:45 PM

re last post…"first class ticket" i meant
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Favorite Scene - 01/21/15 03:27 PM

For me the best moment came when Sosa's men had Tony Montana surrounded at his mansion, and then he breaks out the big gun. That first shot from the grenade launcher turned the tide big time. For a moment, he had the bad guys on the run. Awesome scene.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET