Home

Anyone Have the TV Version with extra scenes?

Posted By: LexMoon

Anyone Have the TV Version with extra scenes? - 07/23/09 08:03 AM

I cant seem to find this anywhere! I'v seen it on TV a few times years ago and it def. has a few scenes that are not on any VHS or DVD release. Does anyone have this or at least the extra scenes to share? If you have it on a VHS tape recording I am willing to pay you for it. Serious Inquiry, this is one of my all time fav movies and having these extra scenes would mean alot, thanks.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Anyone Have the TV Version with extra scenes? - 08/13/09 06:52 PM

I don't have a copy, but you can watch the scenes on YouTube:

And the censored quotes:

Re: Anyone Have the TV Version with extra scenes? - 08/14/09 09:25 AM

Thanks, I have all of those from the DVD's but the TV version had a few more scenes as described on your website. A good example is them watching the bogart film. These scenes show them just after that but not during. I recut the film to add the deleted scenes from 2 different DVD releases and made a Divx Avi if you are interested in checking it out. I'd love to add those few extra scenes from the TV version if I ever find it!

Here's a Tribute video I did for an underground rap song using the original trailer [Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics]

Re: Anyone Have the TV Version with extra scenes? - 08/14/09 09:32 AM

PS I ordered that Book the Return of SF you adverertised on your site as well, thanks.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET