Home

Who are the Diaz Brothers?

Posted By: Lollygagers12

Who are the Diaz Brothers? - 02/25/09 04:40 AM

Who are the Diaz Brothers and who is Gaspare Gomez? They keep getting mentioned with Tony throughout the movie. What are their significance.
Posted By: whisper

Re: Who are the Diaz Brothers? - 02/25/09 02:26 PM

Just rival drug dealers.
Posted By: Lilo

Re: Who are the Diaz Brothers? - 02/25/09 11:37 PM

I love this scene!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhQQTnLvPR0
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Who are the Diaz Brothers? - 03/04/09 02:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Lollygagers12
Who are the Diaz Brothers and who is Gaspare Gomez?

Just a bunch of cockaroaches!
Posted By: stevapalooza

Re: Who are the Diaz Brothers? - 04/30/09 10:37 PM

The Diaz brothers & Gaspar Gomez are in the Scarface video game. You have to kill them.

Frank seemed to be worried about pissing them off, so I guess they were the local big shots in the coke business.
Posted By: vitelli

Re: Who are the Diaz Brothers? - 02/16/11 06:22 AM

great scene! Lopez Motors...wasn't that one of Franks fronts?
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: Who are the Diaz Brothers? - 02/16/11 01:01 PM

Yeah I think they were their main competitors in Miami.
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: Who are the Diaz Brothers? - 08/15/12 09:01 PM

The Diaz Brothers (Edgar and Alfonso) are the bosses of a large Colombian Drug Cartel in Miami. Gaspar Gomez is a Mexican Drug Lord, he was only a minor character in the film, but is one of the main antagonists in Scarface: The World Is Yours.

Three months after Sosa's attack on Tony's mansion, Gaspar's Drug Cartel has become the most powerful Cartel in Miami due to his affiliation with Alejandro Sosa, dominating South and North Beach. Tony attacked Gaspar's penthouse,killed his head of security,stole a satellite phone for his personel use,and hijacks a van carrying $50,000 enabling him to open a new bank account therefore provoking Gaspar into going to war with Tony. After Tony had eliminated the Diaz Brothers and Nacho Contreras, Gaspar was next on Tony's hit list, Tony succeeded in expanding his empire into both South and North Beach, leaving Gaspar's gang severely weakened. Gaspar held a meeting with Sosa and George Sheffield regarding Tony at Sosa's mansion in Bolivia, however Tony began his one man attack on the mansion. Tony confronts Gaspar and his bodyguards, the mortally wounded Gaspar tries to crawl, but eventually succumbs to his injuries and dies.

Gasper is Head of the Gomez Cartel, who control North and South Beach.
Posted By: FrankGaglianoJR

Re: Who are the Diaz Brothers? - 08/20/12 07:06 PM

Good peice o info Imamobguy, some stuff i didn know before, now ill need too rewatch the movie with this in mind of who these people are.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET