Home

Scarface story questions

Posted By: Brwne Byte

Scarface story questions - 01/15/07 03:12 AM

I'm writing a fanfiction story about Scarface.It takes place after the movie. Tony returns to get his world back.I was just wondering, what do you think should happen with Elvira, and should Sosa die? If so, how should he meet his end?

Any suggestions would be appreciated, if you wish to give them.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Scarface story questions - 01/15/07 03:42 AM

Is it kind of like a "What If?" story?

Don Cardi

Re: Scarface story questions - 01/15/07 04:59 AM

Well, not exactly. In this story Tony does not survive the shootout,he still dies. But then later, he is resurrected by a coroner, who knows voodoo.
Posted By: Antihero

Re: Scarface story questions - 01/15/07 08:41 AM

The Idea of Tony gettin resurrected, is way to far out, at least i think. But i like the idea of writting a follow up story.

Now for your quistion. I think he should dump Elvira... They were no good for each other, anyway.

I dont know how he should kill Sosa..But i hope that you come up with a mean, mean death for him.
Good luck with the story, hope to read it sometime.
Posted By: Frank Pentangely

Re: Scarface story questions - 01/16/07 12:00 AM

Listen, Im wiseguy on this stuff of writting, not a simple baboo. All right? I'll give you some ideas.

1.) He musta go back to Elvira, they go in a cruise, bang around and then bada-odda-dabba, she ODs on the bathroom. Juste when evrything was going so under the drain, so nice.

2.)Sosa must die, if it was up to me? Two .22 in the behind of the ear, but it aint scarface style, so I say Sosa gets kidnapped and taken to a place in the mountains of South America then executed and chopped down

3.) Tony dies when he is faced by the spirits of the voodoos.

Re: Scarface story questions - 01/16/07 02:13 AM

Very interesting last statment!
Indeed Tony might find himself caught up in some dangerous Haitian voodoo when he goes to Haiti (sp?)
I was thinking maybe him and Elvi should get together briefly, but what will happen there, I'm not sure yet.

Everyone keep yer ideas comin!!!!
Posted By: Ayperi

Re: Scarface story questions - 01/22/07 10:19 PM

This might help you along on your story for Scarface. The voodoo part just sounds wrong, no offense. I think Elvira would eventually OD anyway in real life, so here's what I think you should do: Tony wants revenge on Sosa. Elvira goes with Tony to do this but does not really know what is about to happen. Elvie believes they are going on vacation to get away from the mess that just happened at home. On the way down to get Sosa, Tony hooks Elvie up with some bad stuff, or Elvie hooks herself up with some bad stuff, and she overdoses because it was too pure. Tony is madder than ever now, pure rage. He needs some loyal men to take with him, but I'm not sure where these men will come from, but they need to be introduced before they leave on this revenge vacation spree. When they do get there, they set up headquarters at some remote location from Sosa, and at a comfortable distance, Tony and his band of men go in on foot, with backup to arrive shortly after they arrive. There is an intense shootout. Sosa is dead, and Tony gets to say all types of cruel remarks to him while he's shooting him down. Yet, in the crossfire Tony gets shot too much by Sosa, and there is no chance of recovery. Tony dies thinking of Elvie.

Re: Scarface story questions - 02/04/07 06:50 AM

Tough story. By tough, I mean good. I am not fond of "what if" stories, and I can't really bring myself to write one about Tony surviving because he didn't. He died. I won't make this fic like lord of the rings or x-files, but I thought the only way to bring him back was with some voodoo. All of your ideas are great, and I may pick up tidbits here and there, so keep em coming. What do you think I should do to bring Tony back, if not voodoo?
Posted By: Ayperi

Re: Scarface story questions - 02/15/07 03:50 AM

Don't use voodoo, use hoodoo, like the chic uses in The Skeleton Key.

Re: Scarface story questions - 02/15/07 03:32 PM

Hey, make it all a cocaine induced dream! This way you can bring back Manny, Mel, Omar and Lopez too!

Don Cardi

Re: Scarface story questions - 02/15/07 09:49 PM

Ahh, those were the days. Tony will be having a few dreams, with people hauting him, like Manny. Is he a ghost or what? Lets find out!:D
Posted By: manicmontana

Re: Scarface story questions - 02/15/07 10:33 PM

make it that the skull and tony were in cahoots(cause the skull wants to take over sosa's empire) and the shotgun blast to tonys back was fake....
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Scarface story questions - 02/16/07 11:18 AM

You know, instead of another magic story where Tony survives his deserved-fate....

What if Brwne Byte, you try to explore an angle to the SCARFACE myth.

I've had this idea for my own SCARFACE fan fiction tale myself, but its like more a "What If?" story, but not "What if Tony Lives?"

No, but what if on the night of that drug sting bust, it was MANNY That had gone to the meeting (as he was supposed to originally) instead of TONY, and its MANNY that is arrested by the police?

Re: Scarface story questions - 02/16/07 07:00 PM

But then,what would happen with Tony, would he have different circumstances?

Re: Scarface story questions - 02/16/07 07:00 PM

But then,what would happen with Tony, would he have different circumstances?
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Scarface story questions - 02/16/07 07:10 PM

You tell me. Its like alternative history speculation. What if Oswald missed and JFK lives?

What if the US Government had stopped the 9/11 hijackers? What would be the never-happen "post-9/11" world be like?

As for what would happen to Tony, well he would start becoming paranoid that Manny will go stool pigeon, but would Tony still depend on Sosa's help and have to go to New York City for that job?

You tell me. What do you think would happen?
Posted By: DonPacino

Re: Scarface story questions - 02/16/07 08:45 PM

Manny is killed and Tony wipes out everyone. Tony is then killed by Gina's boyfriend because he slapped her.

Re: Scarface story questions - 02/17/07 08:03 PM

That liitle nome? He could not kill Tony! lol

I'm really not sure if Tony still had to depend on Sosa. There is that tax evasion thing.

Problem is Iv'e already got two chapters posted on a website. Most of you do not like the voodoo idea, but I think it may be too late to change it...

Re: Scarface story questions - 02/17/07 10:04 PM

The more suggestions and ideas that I read about this new Scarface story and it's plot, the more convinced I am that it won't even make it to DVD, nevermind the movies!

Don Cardi
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Scarface story questions - 02/18/07 05:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
The more suggestions and ideas that I read about this new Scarface story and it's plot, the more convinced I am that it won't even make it to DVD, nevermind the movies!

Don Cardi

It's like another WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S

Re: Scarface story questions - 02/18/07 04:47 PM

Weekend at Tony's!

Don Cardi

Re: Scarface story questions - 02/19/07 05:53 AM

Night of the Livig Tonys
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Scarface story questions - 02/19/07 05:56 AM

WHEN TONY MET BERNIE