Home

Can Someone Help Me

Posted By: Bobby

Can Someone Help Me - 01/07/07 03:24 AM

hye does anyone know where i could find a regualr sized statue of the statue in scarface the one that says "The World is Yours" cuz i want one to put in my basement!!!!!so if anyone can help me out just post the links i donet want the replica life 12 inch one i want a real sized one
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Can Someone Help Me - 01/07/07 01:05 PM

Try contacting the company that made the 12" one and see if they'll custom make a life sized one for you.

Good luck.

Don Cardi
Posted By: Antihero

Re: Can Someone Help Me - 01/07/07 03:55 PM

If i had a statue like that, i gues the last place i would put it, would be in my basement..

Re: Can Someone Help Me - 01/07/07 03:55 PM

If i had a statue like that, i gues the last place i would put it, would be in my basement..
Posted By: pang_montana

Re: Can Someone Help Me - 01/07/07 10:41 PM

what happen to the rx 7 that what i drives because i a real man gangsda you a chump i have all the cigar and you dont have any i have 2 bag of swisher sween in CHERRY flavor that is to say that this is one foul smelling cigar but if you like the cigar and you want to taste the cigar shoot me a holla but no gay tnis a real man cigar wink wink isend cigar first then you pay so you no skedado with fake suka
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Can Someone Help Me - 01/08/07 05:05 AM

Originally Posted By: pang_montana
what happen to the rx 7 that what i drives because i a real man gangsda you a chump i have all the cigar and you dont have any i have 2 bag of swisher sween in CHERRY flavor that is to say that this is one foul smelling cigar but if you like the cigar and you want to taste the cigar shoot me a holla but no gay tnis a real man cigar wink wink isend cigar first then you pay so you no skedado with fake suka

Yea...I'm not quite sure what ANY of that has to do with the price of tea in China.

But please...by all means...continue making these types of posts. I always enjoy a good laugh...and hey...the more posts like this you make...the better, IMO.

Trust me...you're doing us ALL a favor.

Back to the topic at hand...Bobby, I'd go with Don Cardi and try contacting the company that makes the 12" statue. The worst that can happen is they'll say no...so you've nothing to lose.

Let us know how it goes!

Re: Can Someone Help Me - 01/09/07 07:28 AM

Originally Posted By: pang_montana

I wanna sayyy... wait a minutte.. i wanna say, i wanna say..
year i got it, i wanna say..HMMMMM!
Posted By: Brwne Byte

Re: Can Someone Help Me - 01/11/07 03:34 AM

Can you please translate that into english?

Re: Can Someone Help Me - 01/12/07 08:15 AM

LOL! pang_montana sure is a true "Gangsta".. Just take a look at his profile..
Posted By: Mr.MojoRisin

Re: Can Someone Help Me - 01/13/07 09:30 PM

He makes me feel glad I'm not stupid.
Posted By: Brwne Byte

Re: Can Someone Help Me - 01/14/07 11:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Antihero
LOL! pang_montana sure is a true "Gangsta".. Just take a look at his profile..

Yikes. No kidding.
Posted By: Ayperi

Re: Can Someone Help Me - 01/22/07 09:48 PM

I've seen them in movie stores and sometimes you can buy them or have them if you ask the manager. I know a person who gets stuff like that all the time for free.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET