Home

Say hello to my little friend

Posted By: DonPucini

Say hello to my little friend - 12/03/06 01:04 AM

A lot of people I talk to about Scarface, who haven't seen the movie, make a very simple mistake. The way I can tell if they haven't seen the movie, is this: when they say "say hello to my little friend!", after they imitate the sound of a machine gun. When in the movie it clearly shows that he uses a grenade launcher, then LATER he uses the M-16.
Thats how I know.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Say hello to my little friend - 12/03/06 01:56 AM

Originally Posted By: DonPucini
A lot of people I talk to about Scarface, who haven't seen the movie, make a very simple mistake. The way I can tell if they haven't seen the movie, is this: when they say "say hello to my little friend!", after they imitate the sound of a machine gun. When in the movie it clearly shows that he uses a grenade launcher, then LATER he uses the M-16.
Thats how I know.

Ok, so tell us, how does one imitate the sound of a grenade launcher?

Don Cardi

Re: Say hello to my little friend - 12/03/06 01:58 AM

well its harder to type than to say. but instead of Boom, they make a repeating sound
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Say hello to my little friend - 12/03/06 02:02 AM

Is na dat har to ty mang. Da nes tine I gonna say "boom" afta I tell dat guy "Say ello to mi leetle fren!"

Don Cardi
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: Say hello to my little friend - 12/03/06 07:16 PM

KABOOMSH! Rather than a Bratatatatat?

Re: Say hello to my little friend - 12/03/06 08:49 PM

exactly , don cardi it may be easy for you but i think the way i would've put it would've sounded really corny. i dont like sounding corny very much
Posted By: Antihero

Re: Say hello to my little friend - 04/19/07 11:44 AM

Grenade launcher sound: "Shhhhhhhh ffhhhhhhh.... Broooooooo!!

\:\)
Posted By: NYC Goodfella

Re: Say hello to my little friend - 06/25/07 03:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
 Originally Posted By: DonPucini
Thats how I know.

Ok, so tell us, how does one imitate the sound of a grenade launcher?

Don Cardi 8)

Lol!
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Say hello to my little friend - 07/06/07 08:53 PM

"Say hello to my little friend" is actually my text alert warning on my phone!
Yeah i know i'm a classy chap

\:\)
Posted By: MiniMafiaBoss

Re: Say hello to my little friend - 06/25/08 06:30 AM

It's obvious that this part of Scarface is so recognised.

You say Scarface to someone, and they always say "Say hello to my little friend", then imitate a machine gun - it was the grenade launcher.

When people say that famous quote and then do the machine gun, you correct them by saying that it was the grenade launcher and they'll say that your lying, like they've seen the movie, at most point they hav'nt.

People who quote Mafia movies wrong, are usually the gung ho wannabes who are mostly blinded by the cocaine and money scenes.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET