Home

Which Jedi or Sith Are You?

Posted By: afsaneh77

Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/22/05 12:05 PM

With this quiz you can get your way and is pretty much predictable, nonetheless it is fun.

Disclaimer: Please beware, these people at that website would ask you to join and offer to introduce you to a sexy person in Moscow, but you shouldn't believe them. So please just take the test and post your results. :p

Which Sith or Jedi are you?

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/22/05 12:07 PM

Obi-Wan Kenobi

You scored 84% wisdom, 34% aggression, 57% power, and 85% morality!

You are one of the wisest Jedi of them all, and have had a very eventful career full of failures and successes. You are a skilled fighter, having defeated many powerful opponents in your time. You are not overly aggressive, though. You are more reserved and collected. Your sense of morality is without question, and you are a model Jedi.

Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/22/05 12:15 PM

Darth Bane
You scored 38% wisdom, 78% aggression, 86% power, and 32% morality!

Your aggression and power have made you a survivor. You have emerged alive through a sea of death during the apparent collapse of the Sith. You are still not much for morality, though, being a Sith Lord. Some have called your decision to limit the amount of Sith to two beings "wise," but the future proved you wrong.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/22/05 01:04 PM

Obi-Wan Kenobi

My test tracked 4 variables How I compared to other people my age and gender:

You scored higher than 55% on wisdom

You scored higher than 50% on aggression

You scored higher than 38% on power

You scored higher than 55% on morality

Don Cardi
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/22/05 01:18 PM

Ummmm, DMC a Sith Lord??

Obi-Wan Kenobi

76% wisdom
40% aggression
54% power
70% morality

How I compared to other people my age and gender:

I scored higher than 54% on wisdom
I scored higher than 42% on aggression
I scored higher than 12% on power
I scored higher than 45% on morality

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/22/05 01:24 PM

Too many Obi Wans are running around here. Don't you love him though? He's a sweetheart.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/22/05 02:23 PM

Obi-Wan Kenobi
You scored 70% wisdom,
46% aggression,
72% power,
and 70% morality!

You are one of the wisest Jedi of them all, and have had a very eventful career full of failures and successes. You are a skilled fighter, having defeated many powerful opponents in your time. You are not overly aggressive, though. You are more reserved and collected. Your sense of morality is without question, and you are a model Jedi.
Posted By: bogey

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/22/05 02:30 PM

Obi-Wan Kenobi

You scored 84% wisdom, 30% aggression, 57% power, and 85% morality!

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 88% on wisdom

You scored higher than 8% on aggression

You scored higher than 18% on power

You scored higher than 90% on morality
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/22/05 02:45 PM

Obi-Wan Kenobi
You scored 83% wisdom, 29% aggression, 60% power, and 86% morality!

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/22/05 02:57 PM

Jeez, it is like attack of the clones of Obi Wan and here I thought I was so special. Please consider being Darth Vadar, Master Yoda or Darth Sidius.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/22/05 03:42 PM

Of course, if you follow my avatar, I am Darth Sidious. However, my test results that I am:

Darth Sidious! :p
Posted By: Bella Mafia UK

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/22/05 03:52 PM

Obi-Wan Kenobi
You scored 63% wisdom, 44% aggression, 57% power, and 61% morality!

Me Too!!!
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/22/05 05:34 PM

YODA

One of the most powerful Jedi of all time, you possess the best of all worlds. Your wisdom is vast and unquestioned, and you use it for good. You are an amazingly powerful and skilled fighter, and only use aggressiveness for battle, and only battle when necessary. Lastly, your sense of morality is without peer. You always do what is right, and know that the dark side is hollow and unnatural.

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/22/05 06:13 PM

DJ, you are soooo unpredictable. :p

So finally a Master Yoda! You know I actually took the quiz again to get Yoda as the result, but I ended up with Obi Wan again.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/22/05 06:40 PM

One of the most powerful Jedi of all time, you possess the best of all worlds. Your wisdom is vast and unquestioned, and you use it for good. You are an amazingly powerful and skilled fighter, and only use aggressiveness for battle, and only battle when necessary. Lastly, your sense of morality is without peer. You always do what is right, and know that the dark side is hollow and unnatural.

You scored higher than 43% on wisdom

You scored higher than 70% on aggression

You scored higher than 49% on power

You scored higher than 38% on morality
Posted By: Boondock

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/22/05 10:21 PM

I got Yoda as well.

i rule.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/23/05 01:46 AM

Well Af's at least I wasn't Obi-wan :rolleyes:

Yoda
You scored 61% wisdom, 61% aggression, 63% power, and 59% morality!

You scored higher than 50% on wisdom

You scored higher than 50% on aggression

You scored higher than 38% on power

You scored higher than 50% on morality
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/23/05 06:01 AM

My results.

Darth Bane

Your aggression and power have made you a survivor. You have emerged alive through a sea of death during the apparent collapse of the Sith. You are still not much for morality, though, being a Sith Lord. Some have called your decision to limit the amount of Sith to two beings "wise," but the future proved you wrong.

How I compared to others.

You scored higher than 2% on wisdom
You scored higher than 97% on aggression
You scored higher than 98% on power
You scored higher than 2% on morality
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/23/05 06:54 AM

45% Wisdom
48% Aggression
54% Power
50% Morality

Posted By: don vencent

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/24/05 05:15 PM

Obi-Wan Kenobi
You scored 69% wisdom, 44% aggression, 69% power, and 72% morality!

that so true
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/24/05 05:40 PM

Emperor Palpatine
You scored 51% wisdom, 60% aggression, 72% power, and 50% morality!
You are the most diabolical of Sith Lords. You possess great wisdom that you use for twisted purposes, and wield great and terrible power. You are extremely aggressive and driven by pure hate, rage, and power lust. You have no moral compass whatsoever, and could rightly be called "evil."

Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/24/05 06:00 PM

Yoda
You scored 71% wisdom, 51% aggression, 57% power, and 68% morality!

You scored higher than 60% on wisdom
You scored higher than 49% on aggression
You scored higher than 18% on power
You scored higher than 60% on morality

Re: Which Jedi or Sith Are You? - 09/24/05 06:13 PM

No Darth Vader yet? I'm disappointed in you people! :p
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET