Home

Gigli

Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

Gigli - 07/04/05 10:27 AM

I read some of the most horrible criticisms ever about this movie. One said it is the worst film in decades, another said it's so shitty it reaches sublime trashy heights... And with a couple of leads like Affleck and Lopez I tend to believe this may be the painful truth. But in this movie Al Pacino has a role, even if I've been told it's a 2 minutes long one. So my question is: can a movie which has Pacino in it be so shitty as they say? And if the film is really so unwatchable, why Al - who is always so picky - decided to be in it? I have recorded the movie but haven't had the courage to watch it yet....
Posted By: Aziatic

Re: Gigli - 07/04/05 10:41 AM

I haven't seen the movie yet but I plan to, although I would skip to Pacino's 3 Minute-Performance...
Pacino didn't want to play in the movie but he wanted to do a favor for his longtime-friend Martin Brest (who also directed Scent Of A Woman)...
But I still can't imagine Ben Affleck (horrible actor) and J.Lopez (horrible actress) in the same movie with Pacino :rolleyes:
Posted By: scarfacelondon

Re: Gigli - 07/04/05 10:47 AM

I have not seen the movie but the director os the movie is Martin Brest, who directed Scent of a Woman. So it could be a Al's friend or it could be favour.
Posted By: scarfacelondon

Re: Gigli - 07/04/05 10:49 AM

Six minute late

To add on They were both born in Bronx, New York.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET