Home

Worst. Movies. Ever.

Posted By: J Geoff

Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 05:34 AM

Okay, I just totally wasted 90 minutes of my life. And what kills me is, I don't mind bad movies -- they can be entertaining sometimes, and a good way to turn off your brain for a couple hours. I even like some bad movies (and I'm NOT talking about movies some people here just don't like, like half you posers "hating" Lord of the Rings -- cuz that's not a BAD movie, it's just you DISLIKE it for some reason :p )

This thread is for movies that are just utterly to the core BAD. Bad story, bad acting, bad directing, bad bad bad everything! (Again, not movies you dislike that millions of others adore :p )

Here's the first one. Just saw it tonight. Unfortunately.

Fat Albert (2004)

I'm dating myself (yeah, DMC, cuz no one else would! :p ) here, but I used to watch the original series on television as a kid and loved it. It was entertaining yet always had positive messages to take away from it. And Bill Cosby is just a genius all around.

Fast forward to 2004, and I don't know WTF happened with this movie. Especially since Bill Cosby co-wrote it! I guess the same fate as other cartoon-turned-live-action flops like another one I hated, Scooby-Doo (2002) -- it just doesn't seem to translate that well, at least as a comedy (because it works fine with Super Heroes and all).

I don't have much to say about it, except at this point I'm trying to forget it and move on with my life.

My rating: 4.5 pukes out of 5
(Higher the number, worse it is!)

What other putrid wastes of celluloid are out there polluting our brains?
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 05:38 AM

So I'm sitting here drunk, surfing the net, and I just read this post. So here are the worst movies I've seen...

A Life Less Ordinary
8MM
The Avengers
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 05:48 AM

Ew.
------------------
xXx
Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Spiderman 1/2
Eurotrip
Anchorman
Any movie with talking babies as a plot
You Got Served
Kazaam ("We genie?"??!?! Die.)
Any Jean-Claude Van Damme movie
Mortal Kombat
Crossroads
Torque
Michael Bay movies
National Treasure
Bad Boys 1/2

I know I forgot a LOT, and I'm glad I did because I fucking hate all the garbage.
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 05:48 AM

To be honest, I've never really cared for that mafia movie...what's it called? Oh yes, The Godfather. :p

And Fat Albert is my favorite all-time movie! No, actually, I've never seen it...

Seriously, I don't think I have any "Worst. Movies. Ever" (maybe I've just been fortunate enough to not catch any). There are some I don't like, or don't understand what the big deal about them is, but I think that falls into the LOTR category described. The ones that probably really are the "worst" ones are the ones I like because I find them stupid/funny (Joe Dirt, Wayne's World, etc. ).

Anyway, maybe later I'll think of some more fitting movies to post here.
Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 05:52 AM

I hated Oceans 12. Vercetti picked some winners.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:

xXx
Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Spiderman 1/2
Eurotrip
Any Jean-Claude Van Damme movie
Okay, yeah, well some of these fall into my "Guilty Pleasures" category -- movies that I enjoy simply for the action. I admit, such movies are entertaining to me. And sometimes entertainment value alone is enough to keep it out of the trash bin. For me, at least. Okay, Eurotrip sucked big time. But Spider-Man didn't! :p

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 05:58 AM

This is politically incorrect, but it's one of my favorite movie-spoof pics. This is more of a spoof of how "badass" Hollywood tries to be, more then anything towards blacks.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nice Guy Eddie:
I hated Oceans 12.
Another example -- I love heist movies. Totally!
Oceans 11 was great. Y'know what, maybe you're right - cuz I can't for the life of me remember the plot for Oceans 12, so maybe it did suck!

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:01 AM

Ocean's 12 ruined the first movie, considering they have to GIVE THE MONEY BACK, not to mention a shitty script.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:04 AM

OH, and WHO could forget the worst western ever created?

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:05 AM

You just hate Will Smith, don't you, you racist :p

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:06 AM

Shut up stupidhead.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:11 AM

"Stupidhead"?

I really don't know how to respond to that. Maybe tomorrow I'll call up my nephews (4, 8 and 12) for some comparable come-backs. :p
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:26 AM

oh my god...
Don Vercetti your DEAD

I think our Don is correct you do HATE Will Smith...

does that means you hate BLACK ACTORS...
Hmmmm....lets find out...
What about THE GREEN MILE (1999) Don Vercetti???
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:29 AM

I agree with these below, I was sorry I watched them:

The Fast and the Furious
Spiderman 2
Crossroads
Ocean 12

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:34 AM

And here I was considering watching Crossroads!
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:36 AM

These are not worth buying at all. If you have time to waste though, that's another story.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:38 AM

I have time to waste, but I think I'll waste it elsewhere. Now I can tell my mom she shouldn't watch Spidey 2 because the BB says it sucks!

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:42 AM

come on Spiderman 2 and Ocean 12 were good movies....

WORST MOVIES EVER:
*Dude, Where's my Car?
*Eurotrip
*Fat Albert (Hey Hey Hey)
*Catwoman
*Alexander
*Elektra

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Zadjali:
Elektra
Sorry, another genre I adore - martial arts. Especially those with kick-ass half-naked chicks like Jennifer Garner in them.

Really, I don't mind the over-the-top "impossible" martial arts movies like this, Kill Bill, Crouching Tiger, etc... they're exciting to watch!

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:55 AM

Well Kill Bill, Crouching Tiger kind of movies ARE exciting
but Elektra Even Jennifer Garner HER SELF said it was her WORST movie...

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:59 AM

Ahh, as I said, it doesn't take much to entertain me.
Posted By: Tony Mosrite

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 07:07 AM

probably Catwoman is the worst film ever. and hey, the Spider Man movies just cannot be in thread!
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 07:21 AM

Like DV stated any Jean Claudde Van Damme(as in damn bad acting on his part)movie.

But Eurotrip was pretty good.

I saw a movie about 1 month ago called Dracula 3000 god was that bad.
Posted By: svsg

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 10:32 AM

Bad Santa
Chicago
Posted By: Fame

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 12:02 PM

Quote:
Ew.

Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Spiderman 1/2
Bad Boys 1/2

Im just wondering about that - if you think "Fast and the furious", "Spiderman 1", "Bad Boys 1" are some of the worst movies ever....then why did you watch their sequels?

I know that sometimes a sequel is better than the original, but have you ever seen a good sequel when the original was HORRIBLE?
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 12:04 PM

The JG/BDD sex tape
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 12:49 PM

Hellboy

I'll post more as they come to mind

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
The JG/BDD sex tape
You said you got over that. :p I said I was sorry!
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 02:16 PM

Bah, anyone can list their worst movies ever.

Here is a REAL challenge if anyone is up to it. What is the WORST movies you paid to see in theaters?

Okay, I'll take the first plunge:

BATTLEFIELD EARTH - I know, what was I thinking? I enjoyed the novel the film was based on, but jesus christ the movie was BAD BAD BAD! Really, this movie alone almost made me wanna commit a jihad against Scientology.

ALIEN VS PREDATOR - Paul W.S. Anderson should burn in hell. His movies suck and hell, he ruined what could have been a fun action-packed movie based on the legendary graphic novel, but oh well. I saw this movie for free because of some promotion, but I was so revolted by it, I demanded my money back from the theater afterwards!
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 02:24 PM

Hmmmm, some terrible movies I've seen:

2 Fast, 2 Furious (although the first film is a guilty pleasure of mine).

Kickboxing Academy probably qualifies as the worst movie of all time. I don't know if anyone here has seen it, but if you ever get the chance, please watch it. It's so bad, you just might like it. To give a hint, the boyfriend and girlfriend characters in the film are actually brother and sister in real life. And uh, they actually kiss a couple times.

I'll think of a few more later.
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 02:29 PM

First one off the top of my head... Carrie 2.

Actually, that whole genre is full of bad movies - They, Jeepers Creepers, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (remake), House of the Dead...

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
"Stupidhead"?

I really don't know how to respond to that. Maybe tomorrow I'll call up my nephews (4, 8 and 12) for some comparable come-backs. :p
[in 5 year old voice] Leave me alone you JEEEEERK!
-----------------
Quote:
Im just wondering about that - if you think "Fast and the furious", "Spiderman 1", "Bad Boys 1" are some of the worst movies ever....then why did you watch their sequels?
I'm always dragged into stupid movies.
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 02:44 PM

Eurotrip rocked.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 02:50 PM

Yes, Anchorman was awful. Not even remotely funny. The other really bad movie - Roadie starring that great actress Blondie. Ugh!!

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Corpuzzi:
Eurotrip rocked.
I concur. One of the funniest/easiest movies to quote in recent memory

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 03:03 PM

God I hated Eurotrip. Every joke except the ones from the Austrian guy in the slum were done before. The whole thing was just another stupid redone teen comedy.
Posted By: goombah

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 03:48 PM

Off the top of my head:

The Waterboy, Last Action Hero, Waterworld, Runaway Jury, The Recruit, any Jaws sequel, Rambo III.
Posted By: greekdude111

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 04:24 PM

eurotrip was ok like when the little kid starts doin the nazi march. but the worst movies ever are daredevil and surviving christmas. ben affleck is one of the worst actors ive ever seen. one movie that is horrible but i still love is sidekicks with chuck norris...
Posted By: Snake

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 04:35 PM

Tremors and all its children.
The Island of Dr. Moreau with Kilmer & Brando.
Batman & Robin with George Clunkhead.

I'm gettin' sick...I can't list any more.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 04:55 PM

Quote:
OH, and WHO could forget the worst western ever created?
That's just because Salma Hayek was in it Just playing

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 05:17 PM

Wah....who here actually saw some of those LOSERS on the big screen? I did. Really, its easy to watch it on cable or better yet RENT it and then cry over it. Imagine if you forked more than $5 on a movie so bad, you might as well wipe your ass with that money.
Posted By: thug

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:07 PM

Salo
Sin City
2 Fast 2 Furious
Dodgeball
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:42 PM

Two Words: Pear Harbor
Posted By: Aziatic

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:47 PM

The worst movie Ive seen in theaters was Wild Wild West :rolleyes:
Also The Fast and the Furious and many of these "Teen-Movies" :rolleyes: Cant think of specific movies now though.
Ive seen a dozen of shitty movies though.
From the ones mentioned, how is 8MM a bad movie?

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Aziatic:
From the ones mentioned, how is 8MM a bad movie?
How is Sin City or Spider-Man 2 a bad movie!?

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 07:00 PM

Spider Man 2....looks like a video game.....has one of the worst of today's actors in the lead....corny scenes.

"He just stole that dude's pizzas!"

Ugh...
Posted By: SC

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 07:15 PM

All the above named movies look like Oscar winners compared to "The Dentist" starring Corbin Bernsen (the guy from "L.A. Law"). Its soooo bad its actually funny.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 08:40 PM

Most definitely Love, Honour and Obey (1999, Anciano/Burdis, GB). With such a cast as Ray Winstone, Jude Law, Cathy Burke and Johnny Lee Miller, with a promised premise on the VHS cover of one of the true original gangster films of the year, you'd expect something at least half-watchable. It's got to be, after Passion of the Christ (2004), one of the most crassly edited films I've ever seen. Fade-to-black inbetween every scene (sometimes they replace jump-cuts); horrible, improvised dialogue, which sounds awful when the cast are playing characters with the same name as in real life; and the script's narrative twists are about as exciting as a Michael Bay film. It's the only fiml I've taken back to the store. I exchanged it for Altman's Gosford Park (2001).

The worst film I've ever seen at the cinema was the one I saw last month: Danny Boyle's new feature, Millions (2005). Poorly judged performances from the young stars, an overly sentimental script, and godawful editing.

I can't wait to see Spider-Man 2 (and I am being serious!).

Mick
Posted By: The Dr. who fixed Lucy

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/28/05 10:58 PM

I don't mind bad movies ... not every cinematic work can be a hit. I think one had to have realistic expectations and to judge movies according to their ambition and intention - for example, I recently watched House of Wax and Sin City, and enjoyed them both for what they were; a classic, unoriginal horror remake and a comic-to-screen translation respectively.

"Worst. Movies. Ever", for me, can only be the ones that I literally could not see through to the end. And for me, there are only two that are so insufferable that I would rather chew my own legs off than watch to their conclusion.

The Goonies

Minority Report

Awful, deplorable films.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/29/05 03:40 AM

Dude, Spiderman 1/2 both totally kicked ass. They are two of my favorite movies ever (though clearly because I am a comic fan). Granted, they weren't oscar-best picture good, but they were good nonetheless.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/29/05 05:54 PM

I cant stand all those teenage comedies...American Pies, Clueless and all the rest of the clones...

I hate all the "Romantic Comedies with Meg Ryan"

Spiderman 1 was HORRIBLE. I love comic books, but Im not gonna say I love the movie because Spiderman or not, it was so bad even Willem Dafoe couldnt help.

The Superman series however are the best example of how to make a great "comic book" movie.
But only Superman I and II.
Superman II is the best - I consider it the best "Superhero" movie ever made. It influencd so many other movies as well (Star Wars prequels / The Matrix trilogy just to name a few)
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/29/05 07:34 PM

Poor Will Smith...

There are too many shitty movies out there. Multiply the number of shitty movies with ten and you get the number of shitty songs out there.
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 06/29/05 11:14 PM

You Got Served

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/17/06 10:35 PM

Ladies & Gentlemen - I'm sad to announce that a certain "movie" (note the quotation marks, IT doesnt even deserved to be called that) has made the top of my list and is currently ranked No.1 in my "Worst. Movies. Ever" list.
Yes, it's even worse than Wild Wild West.
Its so bad, that "Pearl Harbor" looks like "Citizen Kane" in comparison.
Its soooo bad, that even Angelina Jolie didnt help.
Not even Robert Duvall.

How I wish the movie was "gone in sixty seconds", but Im afraid the awful experience of watching this DISASTER will haunt me for days to come...

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/17/06 10:38 PM

GONE IN 60 SECONDS isn't that bad...but ya, its a piece of shit never the less.

Besides, PEARL HARBOR is still to be the worst of the American patriotic-exploiting movies to come from Hollywood in quite some time.

To think that Michael Bay is making TRANSFORMERS for next summer. God help us!
Posted By: DonVitoCorleone

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/17/06 10:40 PM

The Untouchables
Any Given Sunday
American History X

Worthless movies.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/17/06 10:44 PM

Oh ya DVC? I dare you to rent THIS tomorrow:

EDISON (2005)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0389957/

Back in 2004, Justin "Pop Hack" Timberlake's "acting" debut of a cop thriller, with Kevin "My publicists say I aint gay, alright?" Spacey and Morgan "Fuck the Penguins!" Freeman. Ok, so shot back in 2004, test screenings were about as successfull as American attempts to stop the North Koreans from being nuclear weapon armed...as in, SHIT.

Then its pushed back and back, to the point that its finally released, but bypassing theaters to DVD.

I caught this floater back in 2005 on bootleg. Why? Maybe I felt I was getting "exclusive" seeing a movie pre-release. Instead, I felt like an asshole.

Really, even the self-indulgence of Oliver Stone with ANY GIVEN SUNDAY is still GUNS OF THE NAVARONE compared to EDISON.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/17/06 10:46 PM

OMG IT HAS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE?!?!?

I'd give anything to see the greatest solo artist of our generation star in a movie. I'm renting this tomorrow.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/17/06 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonVitoCorleone:
The Untouchables
Any Given Sunday
American History X

Worthless movies.
The Untouchables = pretty lame film from a director who's capable of great stuff like Carlito's Way...

Any Given Sunday = had a bit of an interesting view regarding the "MTV generation", but all in all, the movie didnt do much, nor did Pacino.

American History X = an outstanding drama, best Norton film IMO, give it a rewatch DVC.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/18/06 12:56 AM

The worst movie I've ever seen is Caddyshack II.
Posted By: MistaMista Tom Hagen

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/18/06 06:15 AM

Wag the Dog for me

Horrible
Posted By: bogey

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/18/06 02:41 PM

Quote:
American History X
BOOOOOOOO... HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/18/06 03:59 PM

Quote:
The Untouchables
Any Given Sunday
American History X
If those are the worst films you can possibly come up with then I envy you.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/18/06 04:00 PM

Stewart Smalley was a terrible movie as was The Cell.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/18/06 04:32 PM

The Exorcist 11 - The Heretic - Simply awful. Surprising at the time, since Richard Burton was in it. Unintentionally and embarraasingly funny. I never did sit through the entire film. In short, it sucked.

TIS

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/18/06 05:02 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by DonVitoCorleone:
[b] The Untouchables
Any Given Sunday
American History X
If those are the worst films you can possibly come up with then I envy you. [/b][/quote]Yeah...I'm sure there are worse out there, just not that I've seen.

I haven't seen a single movie from your list.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/18/06 06:45 PM

The White Buffalo
Posted By: Brwne Byte

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/18/06 06:51 PM

Catwoman
When a stranger calls(REMAKE)
Jaws3&4
Boat Trip
Mr Magoo
Scooby Doo
Savage Beach@ Return to Savage Beach
Charlies'Angels:Full Thottle

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/18/06 08:25 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by DonVitoCorleone:
[b] The Untouchables
Any Given Sunday
American History X
If those are the worst films you can possibly come up with then I envy you. [/b][/quote]Yeah...I'm sure there are worse out there, just not that I've seen.[/b][/quote]Bullshit.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/18/06 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
[quote]Originally posted by DonVitoCorleone:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[b]
quote:
The Untouchables
Any Given Sunday
American History X
If those are the worst films you can possibly come up with then I envy you. [/b][/quote]Yeah...I'm sure there are worse out there, just not that I've seen.[/b][/quote]Bullshit.
Uh, ok.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/18/06 10:20 PM

Yeah.
Posted By: Silvio

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/19/06 02:49 AM

Personally, I dont think any movie (yes, including shit like From Justin to Kelly and You Got Served) can be worse than certain sequels. These are sequels that bring down great movies.

Oceans 12 was a great example. I cant enjoy Oceans 11 because of it. Its that bad.

I must also bring forth all three Star Wars prequels. They have officially made me lose respect for the entire franchise. I saw all the old ones 60 times when I was a kid, probably wont watch them again. The prequels got me over Star Wars forever.

Others include

T3 (makes T2's amazing ending pointless)

Jurassic Park 2 & 3 (oh wait theres more dinosaurs on ANOTHER island)

The Austin Powers sequels.

dozens more

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/19/06 03:57 AM

Dear Lord, OCEAN'S 12!

Oh my god, I still can't believe I lost $7 on that piece of shit!

Actually, the worst thing was the dumbass "surprise" ending, which in hindsight makes NO damn sense at all. At least the "surprise" of OCEAN'S 11 was logical.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/19/06 04:27 AM

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/19/06 04:29 AM

Bah, that's only mediocre Zemeckis. You want BAD Zemeckis? Eat this!

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/19/06 04:54 AM

How is it that that man is actually responsible for Forrest Gump?

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/19/06 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MistaMista Tom Hagen:
How is it that that man is actually responsible for Forrest Gump?
And the underrated Cast Away.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/19/06 06:20 AM

Oh yeah you're right. I definitely enjoyed Cast Away.

I've yet to see any of the Back to the Future movies though, so maybe I shouldn't completely write him off.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/19/06 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ronnierocketAGO:

To think that Michael Bay is making TRANSFORMERS for next summer. God help us!
Voice actor Peter Cullen, the one and only Optimus Prime, has auditioned for the role. I will personally kill Bay if he wont take him. I only hope Frank Welker, Megatron, will join as well. Hell, I'll go see the movie if only to hear these 2 reprising their roles...I'll close my eyes if its too horrible to watch
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/19/06 04:29 PM

Posted By: reynols

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/19/06 10:48 PM

cabin fever was horrible
Posted By: bogey

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/19/06 10:52 PM

I wouldn't even waste my energy switching to the channel, should it ever be aired on television.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/21/06 06:22 AM

About a week ago I rented a movie titled 666 The Child. Man oh man was that aweful, bad acting, bad plot copied the Omen way too much.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/21/06 12:45 PM

Speaking of Worst Movies Ever, I went to Sea World yesterday, the site where Jaws 3-D (arghh...) was filmed. I cringed as I recognized alot of locations. Don't ask.
Posted By: Paul Krendler

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/21/06 12:59 PM

I can't believe nobody's mentioned Freddy Got Fingered.

Posted By: Rocky

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/21/06 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Krendler:
I can't believe nobody's mentioned Freddy Got Fingered.

I've seen many, many bad movies in my life. But, very rarely do I not make it to the end of them. That said, it has to be pretty bad for me to not finish watching. Freddy Got Fingered falls into this category. I could not make it through this movie.

More recently, I was watching Hide and Seek on my Tivo. I looked forward to this because Bobby D and Dakota Fanning are fine actors. However, by the time it got to the "stunning" twist, I was so pissed off that they resorted to such an obvious gimmick, I stopped watching and deleted it immediatly.

Another bad movie I've seen lately is Kicking and Screaming. I know what you're thinking, Will Ferrell, Robert Duval and Mike Ditka spells comedy gold, right? Wrong! I didn't even get halfway through this piece of crap before I deleted it off the Tivo – an action my brother has now termed, "Hide and Seeking."

-Rocky
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/21/06 04:15 PM

Do I hear a "White Chicks"?

That movie was awful!

And to think.. my brother's actually paying hard earned cash to see "Little Man" today.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/21/06 04:21 PM

I didn't scan the entire post, but I nominate "Hudson Hawk" with Bruce Willis and "Last Action Hero" starrubg Ah-nuld.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/21/06 04:30 PM

I just had the misfortune of seeing "Must Love Dogs" on cable.

While I am not a huge fan of the "chick flick" genre, there are some good ones out there, but THIS is terrible. John Cusack and Diane Lane are both talented actors, but this stinker proves that good actors cannot save a lame script. In this age of high oil priced ans the need for conservation, this movie is a huge waste of celluloid.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/21/06 04:43 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, lets take a look through the movie that not only is Michael Bay's worse, but I can't see how any so-called American patriot can watch this piece of shit:

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/21/06 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Love:
And to think.. my brother's actually paying hard earned cash to see "Little Man" today.
Little Man is a better movie than White Chicks

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/21/06 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rocky:
Another bad movie I've seen lately is Kicking and Screaming. I know what you're thinking, Will Ferrell, Robert Duval and Mike Ditka spells comedy gold, right? Wrong! I didn't even get halfway through this piece of crap before I deleted it off the Tivo – an action my brother has now termed, "Hide and Seeking."
Yes I watched this too expecting to laugh with Will Ferrell in the lead role. What a complete waste of time. I knew it wouldn't be good when I saw it was only rated PG

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/21/06 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
[quote]Originally posted by Tony Love:
[b]And to think.. my brother's actually paying hard earned cash to see "Little Man" today.
Little Man is a better movie than White Chicks [/b][/quote]That's like saying piss tastes just a little bit better then shit.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/21/06 05:51 PM

True it's not saying much, but have you seen Little Man or are you just bashing it from the previews?

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/22/06 01:27 AM

I'm blindly bashing a film whose trailer contained not one joke I haven't heard before.

I love Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood but they're other films, especially White Chicks, are horrible.

Scary Movie is ok though. I just hope they don't go even worse with their upcoming Homey the Clown movie.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/22/06 02:02 AM

I don't know how I left off this piece of garbage: The Waterboy

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/22/06 02:48 AM

Quote:
I'm blindly bashing a film whose trailer contained not one joke I haven't heard before.

I love Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood but they're other films, especially White Chicks, are horrible.

Scary Movie is ok though. I just hope they don't go even worse with their upcoming Homey the Clown movie.
I concur, Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood was very enjoyable and what brought the Wayne's family back into my life was Scary Movie (the original, the rest pretty much sucked). Yes, White Chicks sucked as well, but Little Man wasn't as bad. I'm exciting about the Homey the Clown movie because I grew up and adore the In Living Color series

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/22/06 03:01 AM

I did too, but I feel like it'll take the great In Living Color character and turn him into a modern comedy caricature.
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/22/06 05:03 AM

Quote:
I've yet to see any of the Back to the Future movies though, so maybe I shouldn't completely write him off.
For me, the Back to the Future trilogy is one of those movies that I can never bring myself to classify as good, bad, or mediocre. Kind of like Star Wars.
Posted By: Don Zaluchi

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/22/06 05:21 AM

Are We There Yet? (2005)

This is the most horrible, piece of shit movie I have EVER seen. Sometimes, if a movie is shockingly bad, you can laugh at it (a la Catwoman). Not with this film. I wanted, and still want, to strangle those little pricks. It's quite a feat to create two of the most unlikable characters in ALL OF CINEMA.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/22/06 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
What brought the Wayne's family back into my life was Scary Movie (the original, the rest pretty much sucked).
They were only involved in the first 2.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/22/06 02:45 PM

Well, the first BACK TO THE FUTURE I think had a nice premise, and its pretty good. The sequels are decent fodder, though #2 had an interesting idea that comes up with mixed results, and #3, Zemeckis and producer/co-writer Gale obviously had fun with their jokes/homages to western pictures from Eastwood, Leone, Peckinpah, Wayne, all that stuff.

If you want to blame a franchise for encouraging THE MATRIX and PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN (along with those fucking LOTR pictures) to make their sequels simultaneously, then blame BACK TO THE FUTURE.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/22/06 03:24 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Irishman12:
[b] What brought the Wayne's family back into my life was Scary Movie (the original, the rest pretty much sucked).
They were only involved in the first 2. [/b][/quote]Yeah I know, but they were back in my life with the first 2
Posted By: flucko

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/24/06 05:08 AM

There are only three movies I truly have hated:

- A Midsummer's Night Dream (1999)
- The Waterboy (1998)
- Space Jam (1996)

Whoever made those films should be ashamed of themselves. Especially the person who casted Michelle Pfeiffer as Titania.
Posted By: anthony lee

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/24/06 10:34 PM

i have to say that Jean Claude Van-Damme did a few good films like Kickboxer and I liked Hellboy , its just misunderstood but a film that really really really didnt deserve wasting 2 hours of my 15 year old life was one called 'One Bad Trip' why coolio why!?!

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/24/06 11:12 PM

THANK YOU anthony lee, I knew there was something I could contribute to this thread. Yes in deed, Hellboy. The one and only movie that I actually walked out on and actually gave a 2nd chance on DVD. 3 words: Piece of sh*t!
Posted By: anthony lee

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/25/06 07:19 PM

It's just misunderstood poor guy
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/25/06 07:29 PM

To be fair, though, most of the films stated in this thread sort of have a right, an expectation, to be utterly atrocious. It becomes too easy to dismiss formulaic sequels and tacky remakes; after a while, there's no scale to distinguish the quality between Scary Movie 2 and Scary Movie 4.

Long ago, when this thread was first formed, I posted about Love, Honor and Obey, which is the only film I ever took back for a refund--or an exchange, for Gosford Park. Such talent wasted by badly-improvised scenes and horridly familiar narrative.

But there's a new candidate: Millions (2005), by Danny Boyle. I saw it last year at the cinema, and my mouth was dangerously dry by the end of it.

Failing that (and some failure, too), Herzog's Invincible (2000) is atrocious by the director's own standards. While the auteur theory may render his worst ever film far superior to anything in the American Pie franchise of films, the fact that it comes with at least a lot more expectation than some mindless sex comedy allows it to sink thoroughly into the darkest recesses of my film-watching history.
Posted By: Don Alessandrio

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/25/06 07:31 PM

I would have to say Jeepers Creepers is the worst movie of all time. I think everyone who had a hand in its making should be made to sit and watch re runs of Barney until they gauge their own eyes out.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/25/06 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Alessandrio:
I would have to say Jeepers Creepers is the worst movie of all time. I think everyone who had a hand in its making should be made to sit and watch re runs of Barney until they gauge their own eyes out.
The director of this film is ironically enough a child molester. He had oral sex with a boy who starred in one of his films in the late 80's and if I recall correctly, was merely slapped on the wrist for it.
Posted By: Don Alessandrio

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/27/06 01:21 AM

I guess then I can blame the USA justice system for this piece of work.

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/27/06 03:40 AM

Is it any wonder that director/convicted child molestor Victor Salva sucks as a director?

Alright, that pun was just wrong...

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/27/06 03:50 AM

And who would want anyone other then Salva sucking their dick to begin with?
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: Worst. Movies. Ever. - 07/27/06 03:59 AM

Gigli. Need I say more?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET