Home

RIP Ray Liotta

Posted By: Giacalone

RIP Ray Liotta - 05/26/22 04:49 PM

One of my all time favorites. Very sad. We're losing a lot of great people these days

https://www.tmz.com/2022/05/26/ray-liotta-dead-dies-dominican-republic/

Re: RIP Ray Liotta - 05/26/22 06:59 PM

GoodFellas aside, my favorite Liotta movie is the massively underrated Unlawful Entry. I remember renting it on VHS some three decades ago and being absolutely captivated by the man's performance. I also had a real serious crush on Madeleine Stowe lol

Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: RIP Ray Liotta - 05/28/22 12:09 AM

He was a great actor, sad to loose him, sure he had more to offer.

Re: RIP Ray Liotta - 05/28/22 02:02 AM

Another one of my favorites is Phoenix, a very underrated neo-noir crime picture from Danny Cohen. This one might actually be my favorite Liotta movie lol. Brittany Murphy was so hot in it that it's hard to put into words. Another talent gone too soon
Posted By: VanillaLimeCoke

Re: RIP Ray Liotta - 05/31/22 10:39 PM

RIP

Such a good narrator in Goodfellas.

Re: RIP Ray Liotta - 05/31/22 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by VanillaLimeCoke
RIP

Such a good narrator in Goodfellas.

"As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a gangster." Probably the best single sentence to start a movie with

Re: RIP Ray Liotta - 06/01/22 01:04 AM

Ray and Bill Paxton RIP at the Alamo in San Antonio, TX on May 18, 2015

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: RIP Ray Liotta - 06/20/22 09:57 PM

No Escape is one of those movies I watch every time it's on TV. Unlawful Entry is another underrated one. He was part of a great ensemble in Cop Land, and of course held his own alongside two screen legends in Goodfellas. Narc offered somewhat of a career renaissance, though that movie received less attention than Training Day, which starred Denzel in a similar role.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: RIP Ray Liotta - 07/17/22 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
No Escape is one of those movies I watch every time it's on TV. Unlawful Entry is another underrated one. He was part of a great ensemble in Cop Land, and of course held his own alongside two screen legends in Goodfellas. Narc offered somewhat of a career renaissance, though that movie received less attention than Training Day, which starred Denzel in a similar role

. I loved No Escape. Remember seeing it when it came out but it wasn’t a big hit that I remember. Unlawful Entry is my favorite role of his even more than Goodfellas
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET