Home

Thank you Bruce Willis!

Posted By: Giacalone

Thank you Bruce Willis! - 03/31/22 06:51 PM

Sad to hear about Bruce Willis retiring from acting because of health issues, but I can't say I'm surprised. I bonded with my dad over his films

Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 04/01/22 12:21 AM

Was very sad to hear that myself. A true action icon!

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 04/01/22 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Irishman12

One of the best for sure. He really fell off in later years, sadly. His last great film was 16 Blocks
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 04/01/22 11:43 PM

Yes, all the Best for BW

Thank you Sir.

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 04/02/22 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Giacalone
Originally Posted by Irishman12

One of the best for sure. He really fell off in later years, sadly. His last great film was 16 Blocks

Thinking maybe he stuck to lower, independent films because of the slower pace and if he needed to reshoot a scene multiple times, producers/studios wouldn't be breathing down his neck if it was something big budget.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 10/08/22 05:30 PM

I wouldn't be the movie fan I am today if I never came across the original Die Hard at a young age. An all time favorite and a 10/10 film. Bruce Willis is a legend and I won't accept any other opinion.

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 02/16/23 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
I wouldn't be the movie fan I am today if I never came across the original Die Hard at a young age. An all time favorite and a 10/10 film. Bruce Willis is a legend and I won't accept any other opinion.

I feel the same way my friend. To me, Die Hard is the greatest action movie ever made

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 02/16/23 08:54 PM

He has sadly been diagnosed with dementia

https://www.tmz.com/2023/02/16/bruce-willis-aphasia-progresses-diagnosed-frontotemporal-dementia/
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 02/16/23 09:19 PM

Terrible my uncle had it also passed away after a few years didn't recognize anybody and became aggresive sometimes, he was about the same age (67) it was devastating for the family.

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 02/17/23 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander

Terrible my uncle had it also passed away after a few years didn't recognize anybody and became aggresive sometimes, he was about the same age (67) it was devastating for the family.

It's a rare variant of dementia and it changes the whole character of a patient.

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 12/23/23 01:39 AM

I saw Die Hard like always this time of year, I know first hand how hard it is for the family of a FTD patient. Stay strong and enjoy the time together !

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 12/23/23 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
I know first hand how hard it is for the family of a FTD patient

Sorry to hear that H. It's a terrible disease

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 12/23/23 04:48 PM

Yeah we routinely watch Die Hard on Christmas Eve. Me and my dad really bonded over the first film

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 12/25/23 06:50 AM

Die Hard time!

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 12/28/23 11:29 PM

An underrated Bruce Willis movie is Blind Date. Kim Basinger plays a hilariously messed up woman in this lol

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 12/28/23 11:43 PM

He was also good in Shyamalan's trilogy Unbreakable (2000), Split (2016), and Glass (2019).

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 12/28/23 11:55 PM

He was barely in Split. It was a cameo if I remember correctly, but I didn't really care for those movies. That director just annoys me lol

Split was the best one out of those though

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 12/28/23 11:57 PM

How did you like The Last Boy Scout? I really enjoyed that one. RIP Tony Scott

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 12/29/23 12:16 AM

I agree great action movie when he was still at his best.

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 12/29/23 12:22 AM

Agreed! THE LAST BOY SCOUT is such an underappreciated gem.

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 12/29/23 12:33 AM

Wife of sick Bruce Willis finds holidays difficult: 'Good cry'
December 27 2023in STARS
Emma Heming Willis (45), the wife of Bruce Willis (68), finds holidays and anniversaries difficult. The model shared this on Instagram on Wednesday, where she also reflected on her wedding anniversary with the American actor.

“Sixteen years with this special man. My love and adoration for him only grows,” Willis wrote in an Instagram post, sharing a number of photos with the actor. In her Instagram Stories she says that she just called a friend and "had a good cry." It is important to be able to share your feelings with someone, she says. “Holidays are tough. Anniversaries are hard.”

Willis has frontotemporal dementia (FTD), a rare form of the brain disease. “Dementia is tough,” Heming said earlier on The Today Show . “It is hard for the person who is diagnosed. It's also hard on the family. And it's no different for Bruce, or myself, or our girls. And when they say it's a family disease, it really is.”

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 12/29/23 08:05 PM

I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. I feel for Bruce and everyone who is affected by this terrible disease

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 12/29/23 09:43 PM

I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. I feel for Bruce and everyone who is affected by this terrible disease

Indeed I hope FTD get more attention now it's horrible and nothing like Alzheimer.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 12/30/23 09:10 AM

The Last Boy Scout is one of the GOAT action movies. It's a non-stop barrage of one-liners and quotes.

" Sure, sure, I know... it just happened. Coulda happened to anybody. It was an accident, right? You tripped, slipped on the floor and accidentally stuck your dick in my wife. "Whoops! I'm so sorry, Mrs. H. I guess this just isn't my week." "

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 01/02/24 12:04 AM

I also like RED !

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 01/02/24 08:43 AM

I didn't care for Red, but I loved 16 Blocks

Re: Thank you Bruce Willis! - 01/18/24 03:46 PM

Bruce Willis' daughter shares photo embracing actor in bed amid dementia battle

https://www.irishstar.com/culture/entertainment/bruce-willis-daughter-picture-dementia-31786564
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET