Home

Thief !!

Posted By: DiLorenzo

Thief !! - 01/08/19 03:48 AM

Great movie and one of my favorite actors...The great James Caan !!!

Proud thief !! Lol

Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Thief !! - 01/08/19 04:31 AM

Great movie. Apparently Anthony Casso and the bypass gang used a burn bar to get into vaults like in the movie.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Thief !! - 01/08/19 04:48 AM

Yeah I saw that too...

Couldn't find my thread and then finally figured it was moved..Jeez
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Thief !! - 01/08/19 05:46 AM

I'm a fan of this movie as well. I have it recorded on my dvr and watch it occasionally
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Thief !! - 01/09/19 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by MightyDR
Great movie. Apparently Anthony Casso and the bypass gang used a burn bar to get into vaults like in the movie.

In Philip Carlos' book he elaborates that Casso was talking to Caan about the burn bar b4 the movie was even made..they were apparently pals.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Thief !! - 01/09/19 02:06 AM

Also starring a middle aged & still HOT Tuesday Weld.
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Thief !! - 01/09/19 06:26 AM

no doubt hood...she has that look about her

first time i saw her was in Once Upon A Time In America when noodles gave it to her in the jewelry heist.

great fucking scene.

you guys want to talk about some gangster movies?

go watch the scene in that movie with Burt Young's character 'Joe' as they have some 'dago red wine' and the way he tells the joke with those crazy ass eyes about pussy insurance and tips the guys off about this jewelry heist with the big band playing in the back ground. Fucking classic.

And then the way they pull it pff with shock and awe...Gun in some guys face all the while Tuesday Weld's character is getting it from behind from DeNiro's character 'Noodles'

The way they roll the diamonds out and joke 'nice matzo balls' lol

classic stuff

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET