Home

JEOPARDY

Posted By: DuesPaid

JEOPARDY - 10/02/18 11:11 PM

Watching every evening I am home.

I like trying to get the final question and my wife and I count who gets more correct answers before the contestant.

Typically get between 7-12 but sometimes even more.

I lead in finals.
Posted By: SC

Re: JEOPARDY - 10/03/18 12:53 AM

Way back in the early days of the GBB one of our regular members, Dr. Jules Segal, went on to win a few "Jeopardy" shows. I THINK he was a five time winner.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: JEOPARDY - 10/03/18 03:59 AM

This may make me sound like a glutton, but I always rule when ?s about ANYTHING 2 do w/ food or food culture r categorized, only because of my training & career..also pretty good w/retro pop culture & music .. wife wipes up in anything 2 do w/ the healthcare field , can name every bone & where it is in ur body etc.

Re: JEOPARDY - 11/15/18 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by SC
Way back in the early days of the GBB one of our regular members, Dr. Jules Segal, went on to win a few "Jeopardy" shows. I THINK he was a five time winner.

Wow, THAT IS IMPRESSIVE.

Originally Posted by hoodlum
This may make me sound like a glutton, but I always rule when ?s about ANYTHING 2 do w/ food or food culture r categorized, only because of my training & career..also pretty good w/retro pop culture & music .. wife wipes up in anything 2 do w/ the healthcare field , can name every bone & where it is in ur body etc.

Not at all, its luck of the draw. Sometimes my wife gets 7-10 answers or I do in very different catagories, as well as the contestants.

We keep a count, wife has had 17 correct, and I 15 for a high.
This is of course with answers being completed before each other and contestants.

Just started watching and playing again.

Fun and educational

Re: JEOPARDY - 03/06/19 11:57 PM

Watching News waiting for Jeopardy and they aired a Recorded announcement of Alex Trebek informing everyone that he has been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

How sad, I hope he beats it.

Prayers for him and his family.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: JEOPARDY - 03/10/19 09:16 AM

I can't see anyone other than Trebek doing the show. Then again I said the same thing about Bob Barker and they brought in the hack Carey so anything is possible. At stage 4, I know only 6 people out of nearly 30 to survive it personally, and even those that survived it were weakened by it. I wish Alex the best of luck. That is a tough battle.

Re: JEOPARDY - 06/19/19 01:03 AM

Man that dude James had some run,
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET