Home

Better Call Saul

Posted By: DuesPaid

Better Call Saul - 09/18/18 12:15 AM

Still watching this, its good.

It’s the reverse story of The lawyer from Breaking Bad.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Better Call Saul - 09/18/18 02:43 PM

I've really been digging this show. Personally, I like it more than BREAKING BAD. I always felt BAD was a tad overrated. The Saul character was always my favorite of that series and I'm glad he's got his own show and seems to be holding his own.
Posted By: Blake

Re: Better Call Saul - 09/18/18 10:36 PM

I don't like it as much as BB, but I think it's one of the best shows currently on TV. (Up there with Games of Thrones and Westworld) I like how this show contrasts to Breaking Bad. BB was more fast paced and super intense while Saul is a well deserved slow burn.
Posted By: jace

Re: Better Call Saul - 09/19/18 03:52 AM

Saul is the least interesting person on the show. Giancarlo Esposito is great as Gus, as are the other gang members. Saul's girlfriend is interesting but puts up with too much from him. He was so great and funny on Breaking Bad, but he can't carry a show.

Re: Better Call Saul - 09/23/18 12:22 AM

I love seeing all the back stories of how it all came together.
Posted By: jace

Re: Better Call Saul - 09/23/18 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by DuesPaid
I love seeing all the back stories of how it all came together.

I do too, I like the way they show how he put together his people and how he started the office. I do not get how Kim stays with him. The actress who plays her does a good job, but their scenes slow down the show. Bob Odinkirk is not much of an actor, so that does not help. He does the Saul gimmicky stuff well, yet he's terrible in scenes where he has to be serious.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Better Call Saul - 10/03/18 01:37 PM

season has been great.. ready for the season finale. anybody else caught up?

Re: Better Call Saul - 10/03/18 05:24 PM

I am. I'm both looking forward and dreading next week's episode. Looking forward to it to see how they're gonna end this season. Dreading it because I know it won't be back on for another year.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Better Call Saul - 10/03/18 05:50 PM

Gonna have to be con of the century to get Jimmy's license back somehow..

That argument he had with Kim on the parking garage roof was tough.. Jimmy really is his own worst enemy.

Re: Better Call Saul - 10/03/18 09:34 PM

Mhmm. The cracks in their relationship are starting to show. I was wondering now that Kim is down for Jimmy's tricks to get clients off, what her breaking point was going to be. Maybe it'll be Jimmy just pushing her away.

Re: Better Call Saul - 10/08/18 11:33 PM

Season finale tonight cry

Re: Better Call Saul - 10/09/18 12:15 AM

Yes, cant believe the season is over already
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET