Home

Ray Donovan season 5

Posted By: Footreads

Ray Donovan season 5 - 10/31/17 10:09 AM

Last episode of the last season of Ray Donovan was on Sunday night. They ended the show in that last episode.

What a bad ending that was it was not a breaking bad ending that is for sure.

I won’t tell you how they did it I won’t spoil it for you.

I will say this Susan Sarandon was in the last episode. I actually met her on a train when she first started out acting. I tried to pick her up I thought she was beautiful dark skinned Sicilian girl. She told me she just started acting and that she was worried about being type cast as an ethnic actress. I guess she worked that out ok. Now she is a lot older and walk with a slight limp. I notice shit like that smile
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Ray Donovan season 5 - 11/01/17 06:58 PM

It looked like the last episode finished the series. But, Showtime renewed "Ray Donovan" for another season:

http://tvline.com/2017/10/23/ray-donovan-renewed-season-6-new-york-city-showtime/

Sarandon was great in "Atlantic City" with Burt Lancaster.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Ray Donovan season 5 - 11/02/17 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Turnbull
It looked like the last episode finished the series. But, Showtime renewed "Ray Donovan" for another season:

http://tvline.com/2017/10/23/ray-donovan-renewed-season-6-new-york-city-showtime/

Sarandon was great in "Atlantic City" with Burt Lancaster.
Sarandon is great in anything,& VERY easy on the eyes @ any age...ages very well,check out "Pretty Baby"1978,,whoh!,then take a look see @ "White Palace",,1991,I don't know who is my all around favorite,her or Jessica Lange talent wise.Sadly, Miss Lange turned to facial surgery & destroyed her once lovely contours.

Re: Ray Donovan season 5 - 11/02/17 08:33 PM

I just saw the movie again on you tube I saw after it after she married called Joe it stared peter Boyle. I could not stop laughing when if first saw it. Every word out of his character was the f or some other curse word. Just like joe Pesci in that regard.

Re: Ray Donovan season 5 - 11/02/17 08:41 PM

I just bought another movie Dances with werewolves. It had a bit role excuse the expression with my friend Johnny Roastbeef. He picks up the blond the lead and proceeds to kill him in a motel room. He was the best actor in the movie.

I gave to a great review I said it has hot women. What more you need in a Movie?

She rapped her legs around John and killed him. What a way to die haha.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET