Home

Mindhunter

Posted By: Hollander

Mindhunter - 10/12/17 10:09 AM

Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Mindhunter - 10/12/17 02:11 PM

Looking forward to this one, will be added tomorrow. Reminds me of True Detective with a little bit of Silence of the Lambs..
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Mindhunter - 10/18/17 08:31 PM

Best show on netflix. Creepy as fuck without really showing any violence. The guy who plays ed kemper should win an emmy.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Mindhunter - 10/18/17 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Best show on netflix. Creepy as fuck without really showing any violence. The guy who plays ed kemper should win an emmy.

Couldn't agree more, this was the first show in years that I couldn't stop watching. Saw all 10 episodes in 2,5 days..

Holt McCallany also surprised me with his top notch acting, I never expected that kind of range from him.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Mindhunter - 10/19/17 10:05 AM

Saw the first two episodes last night, you guys are right. This is good.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Mindhunter - 11/01/17 12:58 AM

We watched the first four episodes, and then had to stop because it was giving my husband nightmares. It's very, very well done and fairly true to the real story.

I agree about the guy playing Kemper. He is extremely good in an extremely disturbing way. There was one scene where he was talking about killing his mother, and then the pizza was delivered, and he immediately brightened up and was like, Pizza! Aw, you guys shouldn't have! SO creepy. If you look at You Tubes of the actual Kemper, you're even more impressed with how well the actor is playing him.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Mindhunter - 08/16/19 11:44 PM

Season 2 is out now. cool

Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Mindhunter - 10/14/19 08:38 PM

Just started watching this for the hell of it, Wasn't expecting it be this Great of a tv show.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET