Home

Breaking bad

Posted By: MeyerLansky

Breaking bad - 10/25/16 11:58 PM

Did you guys liked the show, i mean its good but its really seem to me unrealistic
I cant even compare it to the sopranos.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Breaking bad - 10/26/16 04:03 AM

I think most people, including myself, loved the shiw. Sure, there were some over the top moments, but the show is on a lot of people's top 10 best series lists ever. The writing and acting (especially by Bryan Cranston) are superb. Nobody said you have to compare it to The Sopranos.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Breaking bad - 10/26/16 08:38 PM

S5 Ep14 Ozymandias- Is probably the the best ever episode of any series ever..Fantastic show and 2nd for me after the Sopranos.
Posted By: Frankie_Five_Angels

Re: Breaking bad - 12/30/16 05:56 AM

Yes.. excellent episode.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Breaking bad - 12/30/16 11:10 AM

I never would have watched breaking bad if I had not seen the movie Argo. There was a supporting actor on it who I thought was great in his part his name was Bryan Cranston. Then when I noticed Cranston was on breaking bad that was when I started to watch it.

By the end I thought it was the greatest tv series I have ever seen. Better then the sopranos.

Now I dig Ray Donovan I got interested in the show because of Jon voight playing rays father. A lot of story lines in every season.

Last season was bullshit Ray takes on the Russian mafia ends with him winning with his families help. In the last show the leader asks him to go out and eat Italian food. Russians only eat Russian food. Put 8 fat people at a table made for 5 skinny people with all kinds of Russian food. No one ever picks up the check.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Breaking bad - 12/30/16 06:11 PM

I like it but I have to finish season 5.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Breaking bad - 12/30/16 07:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
I never would have watched breaking bad if I had not seen the movie Argo. There was a supporting actor on it who I thought was great in his part his name was Bryan Cranston. Then when I noticed Cranston was on breaking bad that was when I started to watch it.

By the end I thought it was the greatest tv series I have ever seen. Better then the sopranos.

Now I dig Ray Donovan I got interested in the show because of Jon voight playing rays father. A lot of story lines in every season.

Last season was bullshit Ray takes on the Russian mafia ends with him winning with his families help. In the last show the leader asks him to go out and eat Italian food. Russians only eat Russian food. Put 8 fat people at a table made for 5 skinny people with all kinds of Russian food. No one ever picks up the check.

I think it is way better than The Soprano's. I wished Cranston would play more bad guys, he's generally "the dad" type of actor in most tv series or movies he's been in.

Re: Breaking bad - 12/31/16 11:40 PM

He plays a bad guy in amazone show Sneaky Pete he sucks in it.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Breaking bad - 01/01/17 08:16 PM

Well I didn't say he was great in every movie lol Every actor alive has sucked in quite a few movies.

Re: Breaking bad - 01/29/17 06:40 AM

I thought Cranston was fantastic in the movie Argo. I did not know who he was until I saw that movie. That is when I started to watch breaking bad.

Speaking of breaking bad the spinoff better call Saul will be starting its third season in a few months. An old character is joining the show Gus is coming back I am looking forward to see that character back on the show.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Breaking bad - 05/12/17 09:03 AM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
S5 Ep14 Ozymandias- Is probably the the best ever episode of any series ever..Fantastic show and 2nd for me after the Sopranos.

IMO the best episode of any series was the sopranos whitecaps smile !
but yeah you right i agree with you S5 Ep14 Ozymandias was a good episode.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET