Home

Virginia Mayo/White heat

Posted By: hoodlum

Virginia Mayo/White heat - 06/08/16 10:34 AM

Just watched White Heat w/ Jimmy Cagney..4 the umpteenth time..but I think i've secretly fallen in love w/Virginia Mayo,,man..what a beauty,& those quick wise comebacks,back in that day,i would marry that kind of woman..so sexy too..a real "creamy dish",,
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Virginia Mayo/White heat - 06/08/16 03:58 PM

She was the biggest stars in Hollywood at one time. She made movies with all the great leading men as well.

She must have had an affair with Steve Cochran. They were in at least 6 movies together.

Posted By: olivant

Re: Virginia Mayo/White heat - 06/08/16 05:12 PM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Just watched White Heat w/ Jimmy Cagney..4 the umpteenth time..but I think i've secretly fallen in love w/Virginia Mayo,,man..what a beauty,& those quick wise comebacks,back in that day,i would marry that kind of woman..so sexy too..a real "creamy dish",,

I agree. The female stars of the 40s had a femininity, class, glamour, and allure that they exuded ... all while staying dressed. Sadly, those charms are in quite short supply among the female actresses of today.

By the way, your Board start date is 7/15, but I seem to remember you from many years past. Am I mistaken?

Re: Virginia Mayo/White heat - 06/16/16 01:59 AM

Originally Posted By: olivant

I agree. The female stars of the 40s had a femininity, class, glamour, and allure that they exuded ... all while staying dressed. Sadly, those charms are in quite short supply among the female actresses of today.

By the way, your Board start date is 7/15, but I seem to remember you from many years past. Am I mistaken?
Sorry, but yes..I'm almost a yr.old here on the bb.come july.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Virginia Mayo/White heat - 03/01/17 02:05 AM

hey, hey, hey, what about ava gardner in "the killers" you talk about a doll, she's over the top.

Re: Virginia Mayo/White heat - 03/02/17 05:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

hey, hey, hey, what about ava gardner in "the killers" you talk about a doll, she's over the top.
Hey,Binnie,u know how many times since I was a kid that i fantasized about Ava Gardner??..I have woke up with wet bedsheets in 1974 because of her...TOTALLY HOT!!!!I still drool thinking 'bout her.!Thats one woman who I would lick her a--hole & not think twice about the whole deal of it.

Re: Virginia Mayo/White heat - 03/02/17 05:59 AM

Hey,Binnie,u know how many times since I was a kid that i fantasized about Ava Gardner??..I have woke up with wet bedsheets in 1974 because of her...TOTALLY HOT!!!!I still drool thinking 'bout her.!Thats one woman who I would lick her a--hole & not think twice about the whole deal of it.
I know I'm a dirty old man,but u only live once, & what else did the good Lord give us 2 enjoy 'cept women & food..so,partake..& thank God I have a hot wife 2 spend the rest of my life with.

Re: Virginia Mayo/White heat - 03/02/17 07:34 AM

One of my favorite movies was the best years of our lives.

Virgina Mayo was in that movie as well. In it also was Steve cockran.

She had the best line in that movie she told her husband Dana Andrews she was getting a divorce that she gave him the best years of her life.

Re: Virginia Mayo/White heat - 03/02/17 07:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
One of my favorite movies was the best years of our lives.

Virgina Mayo was in that movie as well. In it also was Steve cockran.

She had the best line in that movie she told her husband Dana Andrews she was getting a divorce that she gave him the best years of her life.
I remember that, now that u bring it up..what a babe..i would never give her a reason 4 divorce,just keep giving her oral pleasure 24/7 till it's time 4 her 2 toilet or feed..treat her like a queen!!

Re: Virginia Mayo/White heat - 03/02/17 08:29 PM

She may have worked with the most leading men in Hollywood at the time.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Virginia Mayo/White r a - 03/03/17 01:20 AM

"White Heat" - the top gangster movie of all time.
My favorite glamour actress of the Forties is Gene Tierney, star of "Laura" and "Leave Her to Heaven."
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Virginia Mayo/White r a - 03/03/17 02:37 AM

t,b, you got a soft spot for gene Tierney, beautiful gal, but, ran with a young jfk. don't like her because of that.

Re: Virginia Mayo/White r a - 03/05/17 02:44 AM

t,b, you got a soft spot for gene Tierney, beautiful gal, but, ran with a young jfk. don't like her because of that.
What u got against j.f.k.binnie?..alot of men r womanizers,even a president,unless ur from a more respectable era when men were true 2 their wives,which i agree.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Virginia Mayo/White heat - 03/07/17 04:03 PM

Great movie. Another favorite Cagney film of mine is Angels With Dirty Faces.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET