Home

The Hateful Eight (Tarantino)

Posted By: DonMega1888

The Hateful Eight (Tarantino) - 12/21/15 11:18 PM

The Hateful Eight: In post-Civil War Wyoming, bounty hunters try to find shelter during a blizzard but get involved in a plot of betrayal and deception. Will they survive?

Currently 4.05/5
(406 votes)
Ratings: IMDB: N/A Metascore: N/A RT: N/A
Released: December 07, 2015
Runtime: 168 mins
Genres: Western
Countries: USA
Director: Quentin Tarantino
Actors: Bruce Dern Channing Tatum James Parks Jennifer Jason Leigh Michael Madsen Samuel L Jackson Tim Roth Walton Goggins
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: The Hateful Eight (Tarantino) - 12/21/15 11:19 PM

now up online to watch:

links:

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2772075-The-Hateful-Eight
Posted By: Footreads

Re: The Hateful Eight (Tarantino) - 12/22/15 06:53 AM

I rather watch Tarantino make a movie how he was stopped and frisked and lumped up by cops. smile
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: The Hateful Eight (Tarantino) - 12/29/15 05:09 PM

I watched this last night, you know your watching a Tarantino film thats for sure.. I won't give any spoilers away but If your excepting a western film with action then this is not the film for you. 95% of the film is filmed in a cabin. But i would recommend it if you like Tarantino..
Posted By: Mr. Blonde

Re: The Hateful Eight (Tarantino) - 12/31/15 04:38 PM

Saw this yesterday in 70 mm "Roadhouse" format, complete with program.

A lot of critics love this movie. I did not. As DE NIRO stated, this is not a high-action movie. There's something to it, and I would never pass on a Tarantino flick, but IMO this is one of his lesser works.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: The Hateful Eight (Tarantino) - 01/20/16 02:32 PM

Saw it yesterday..

While it is not his best work, I still would give it a 7 out of 10. It took a long time for the action to get started but when it did it was pretty good and gory haha..

Most of all I'm amazed at the reach that Walton Goggins has as an actor, would never imagined this knowing him from his days on the tv show The Shield..
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: The Hateful Eight (Tarantino) - 02/07/16 01:03 PM

Its a good film but its very looooong......
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: The Hateful Eight (Tarantino) - 02/07/16 06:26 PM

How many times was the n word liberally used by white characters?
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: The Hateful Eight (Tarantino) - 02/14/16 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
Saw it yesterday..

While it is not his best work, I still would give it a 7 out of 10. It took a long time for the action to get started but when it did it was pretty good and gory haha..

Most of all I'm amazed at the reach that Walton Goggins has as an actor, would never imagined this knowing him from his days on the tv show The Shield..

He played a transvestite hooker on Sons of Anarchy. Dude can act.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: The Hateful Eight (Tarantino) - 02/17/16 10:15 PM

Yeah, I saw that too recently in season 6. He wanted to get his son out of the hands of his evil mother..

Pretty out there plot, but his acting was solid indeed..
Posted By: mickey2

Re: The Hateful Eight (Tarantino) - 04/15/16 05:43 PM

love this film. My personal highlight for 2015
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: The Hateful Eight (Tarantino) - 04/15/16 09:28 PM

I thought it sucked honestly. It reminded me of the VHS version of Clue.

Add that to the fact they NEVER left the cabin just made it worse for me. It had a few funny spots of course, but nowhere near the top of his movies. Not even his best Western!
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: The Hateful Eight (Tarantino) - 04/21/16 03:56 PM

Beautiful movie , beautiful photography but in the end the movie disappointed me .Too wordy with Jackson's monologue that seems too smart for an ignorant bounty killer.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET