Home

The Man From Uncle

Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

The Man From Uncle - 08/15/15 05:22 AM

Watched this movie in the theater and enjoyed it. Does do justice for the TV show in my honest opinion.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: The Man From Uncle - 08/15/15 02:21 PM

I LOVED the tv show Man From Uncle every week. I loved Illya Nokovich Kuryakin, played by David McCullum. wink Who are the actors? AND, tho I can't think of it off the top of my head, is the theme song the same as the series?

smile

TIS
Posted By: olivant

Re: The Man From Uncle - 09/05/15 06:22 PM

TIS, do you recall this? AT the end of each episode, it stated that the production was made with the cooperation of the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement. As a result, some viewers would write the production asking who to contact so that they could apply to UNCLE for a job.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: The Man From Uncle - 09/06/15 09:18 AM

I heard of the original series thru older cousins, years ago, but it was generally before my time I think. I should check out the movie to see what it's all about I suppose....
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: The Man From Uncle - 09/06/15 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant
TIS, do you recall this? AT the end of each episode, it stated that the production was made with the cooperation of the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement. As a result, some viewers would write the production asking who to contact so that they could apply to UNCLE for a job.

Now that you mention it, it sounds vaguely familiar. LOL

smile

TIS
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET