Home

Better Call Saul (2015 TV)

Posted By: DonMega1888

Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/01/15 07:06 AM

Better Call Saul is an upcoming American drama television series scheduled to premiere on AMC on February 8, 2015.[2]

The series was created by Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould, and is a spin-off of Gilligan's Breaking Bad.[3] Set in 2002, it focuses on the life of small-time lawyer Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk) six years before his appearance on Breaking Bad, though events during and after the original series will also be explored.

----------------------

Can't wait for this, Nice to see there doing a spinoff of breaking bad
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/01/15 07:15 AM

I'm looking forward to see this new show DonMega. I loved his character on Breaking Bad. It should be good.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/01/15 07:53 AM

Looks decent, good to see Mike in it..
Posted By: SC

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/01/15 07:59 AM

Better not call collect! rolleyes
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/01/15 02:15 PM

Since this show happen before Saul met Walter white but he knew Mike back then. They could bring back Gustavo on this show
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/01/15 03:13 PM

I hope this turns out to be a good show. Breaking Bad is hard to top.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/01/15 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
Since this show happen before Saul met Walter white but he knew Mike back then. They could bring back Gustavo on this show

I would like too see Gus back,but Gilligan has said he wants it to be a original show and not too much like a BB prequel. I think Gus deserves his own show,would love too see his early years and how he built his empire..
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/01/15 05:57 PM

The character that plays Gustavo has already said he would be on this show and chances are Walt and Jesse make cameos too. I can't wait for this show as I think it will be good too. Might not be as good as BB but not many shows are.

Will be neat to see Huell and Kuby earn their way into being Saul's "go to" guys too. I have a feeling with the way they were on BB it will be pretty funny to see them drive Saul crazy but get the job done. I also hope we get to see what happens to Saul after he goes to Nebraska.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/01/15 08:43 PM

Looking forward to seeing Mike, Gus and my god, Tuco! The actor who played him has been cast as Tuco, my favorite meth-snorting psychopath from a show about psychopaths. I can't wait!

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/09/15 08:58 PM

Pilot episode was aired yesterday, just watched it, loved it! So what did you wiseguys think about it? I for one loved seeing Tuco again and I thought it had a pretty high quality feel to it, not unlike Breaking Bad.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/10/15 01:12 PM

I've not got round too watching it yet but i have high hopes for this show..
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/10/15 03:07 PM

I watched it a little on Sunday but got bored. When it comes on demand I'll re watch it.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/11/15 09:46 PM

I saw the opener on Sunday and the Monday Episode.

Very good, look forwrd to the next show, next Monday.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/12/15 06:49 PM

The first half of the Sunday show dragged, but Monday was great. I think this show will be great.
Posted By: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/12/15 07:21 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
The character that plays Gustavo has already said he would be on this show and chances are Walt and Jesse make cameos too. I can't wait for this show as I think it will be good too. Might not be as good as BB but not many shows are.

Will be neat to see Huell and Kuby earn their way into being Saul's "go to" guys too. I have a feeling with the way they were on BB it will be pretty funny to see them drive Saul crazy but get the job done. I also hope we get to see what happens to Saul after he goes to Nebraska.

My favorite Huell and Kuby scene is where they go to shake down Ted Beneke. www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_GkGaFLOQs

I think parts of the first episode were slow at times, but that's expected - I felt the same way about Breaking Bad in the first few episodes, and I wasn't hooked on The Wire until the fourth episode.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/13/15 06:00 PM

Before it aired i'd decided to give it 2-3 episodes to see what i thought of it, and two episodes in i think i'll stick with for the time being anyway. It has surprised me, there was no way it was going to live up to the quality of Breaking Bad and anyone going in with those expectations were clearly naive, still while nothing great so far it's been enjoyable and the conversation at the end of ep.2 seems like where the series is heading which sounds interesting. I just hope they don't overplay their hand and make this overstay it's welcome, something Breaking Bad avoided by ending it at the right time.

Saul was my seventh favourite Character now i've thought about it after, Walt, Jesse, Tuco, Gus, Mike and Hank. Still i think it shows how good the Characters were outside of his family with the exception of Hank of course.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/18/15 05:00 PM

I did see the third episode it was pretty good.

It shows how the principle characters hook up with Saul.

He actually has a lot more scruples then Walter White. But he still likes to make money.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/20/15 10:25 PM

I did see the third episode it was pretty good.

It shows how the principle characters hook up with Saul.

He actually has a lot more scruples then Walter White. But he still likes to make money.

I agree completely. This third episode was pretty good - Minus the camping scene...That was totally ridiculous
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/21/15 11:29 PM

I wonder if they'll touch on Jimmy's "Cicero connections"
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/22/15 03:21 AM

HERES JOHNNY lol

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/24/15 12:19 AM

The scams he comes up with is funny as hell
Posted By: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/24/15 12:44 AM

What I enjoy is how inept he seems to be compared to the Saul Goodman of Breaking Bad.

It's kind of like Columbo back in the day -- you go off a quick glance and figure the guy is a joke, but really is an astute legal mind and skilled negotiator. At least in the first few episodes of this series, he's so green that the opportunities to shine are there, but he flubs them in hilarious ways.

Practice made perfect.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 02/25/15 12:39 PM

I thought Tuco was a terrible character in Breaking Bad. Bad acting, badly written and jarred with the rest of the show.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/30/15 11:01 PM

Mike is the frucin Man.

Sauls brother Chuck is a piece of shit.

Great show
Posted By: jipjones

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/31/15 01:00 AM

GREAT episode when I watch da preview for this episode last week I thought MIKE was going to start working for Gus only let down.. after wat we saw between Chuck and Jimmy.. Will JIMMY finally become Saul Goodman next week I cant wait.. Not all Prequels or spin offs do good this will Last a couple seasons I bet.. BETTER CALL SAUL!!!!
Posted By: jipjones

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/31/15 01:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I thought Tuco was a terrible character in Breaking Bad. Bad acting, badly written and jarred with the rest of the show.
I respectively have to disagree TUCO was supposed to be UNSTABLE and crazy and HIGh a lot!! he wasn't suppose to be calm.... They didn't draw out his character too long a few episodes then he was killed off.. DISAGREE MOE

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 04/06/15 10:08 PM

Season finale on now.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 04/06/15 11:10 PM

Saw it did not like it all. But the last minute of the season says it all.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 04/07/15 02:10 PM

I thought it sucked last night. Easily the most boring episode of the season

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 04/07/15 02:38 PM

I wasn't too impressed with the last episode either but I still have high hopes for this show.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 04/07/15 07:58 PM

Same, it was slow and too much slippin Jimmy shit.

I think they wrote in the transition to Saul poorly.

I get the through back shit but it coulda been wrapped up in half that time.

I'll be back for more.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 04/08/15 08:44 PM

This started off SO good and it still is pretty damn good, but it pales in comparison to Breaking Bad, and it always will. The season ending was praised but I felt it was anti-climatic. A character dies who has only been introduced like a very little ago and has only had a small part during the time he was Slippin Jimmy... it just didn't feel that that earth-shattering for a season finale.

As for Tuco, completely disagree with Moe. He was easily one of the best characters of the early show and one of the most memorable and explosive psychos in all recent TV shows.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/23/16 03:30 AM

I have to be honest, I'm only watching because of Mike. Waiting for Gustavo to appear in the show.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/24/16 12:12 PM

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
I have to be honest, I'm only watching because of Mike. Waiting for Gustavo to appear in the show.

Me too, but I enjoyed the last couple of episodes with the introduction of Tuco and Tio Salamanca and their beloved cousins, the twins from Hell..

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/24/16 01:46 PM

The twins from hell are real good.

Tuco character is fantastic. The actor Raymond Cruz who played him has had a pretty long career.

Mike character actor has had a terrific career. The only other actor like him is the guy from Billions Paul Giamonti.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/25/16 10:54 AM

The first time I saw Raymond Cruz was in Blood in Blood out and I'll always remember him for that.

Just recently watched the movie again after maybe 15 years and it's still good. That doesn't happen very often, a lot of times when I re-watch a movie that I liked when I was a kid, it's over the top of dated, but this flick still kicks ass. Taylor Hackford is also a great director obviously..

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/25/16 01:56 PM

I do like Mike (Jonathan Banks) he is a good character actor but his role are kinda of the same, a gruff bad guy, tough guy type. Paul Giamonti, IMO is a better and more versatile actor. He's amazing in Billions. I like them both.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/25/16 02:33 PM

He played the old white dentist in the movie Reign on Me.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/25/16 02:37 PM

See Paul Giamonti in the great mini series John Adams he was fantastic in that.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/25/16 02:54 PM

Thanks Foots I'll look for it. I need a new series to watch.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/25/16 02:56 PM

See Paul Giamonti in the great mini series John Adams he was fantastic in that.

Yes, that was really good. He was amazing in that.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/25/16 08:05 PM

Yes Giamatti is one of the best character actors around these days..

Have seen the trailer of Billions and it looks awesome, I also like Damian Lewis, it's not on TV over here and also not on Netflix so I'm gonna have to wait a while. Never heard of the John Adams miniseries but I looked it up on IMDB and it gets great reviews. Hope they both come on Netflix soon.

Saw Donnie Brasco for the first time in years on Netflix a couple of weeks ago and to my surprise Giamatti was in it too!! He played a small role as a tech guy of the FBI who worked the wiretap, he asked about the famous line: Fùggeta-bout-it!!
Never noticed him years ago because he wasn't famous yet I guess..

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 04/05/16 01:58 AM

She should take the job.

Hope the Mexican guys are on again tonight, they make the show.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/30/16 02:46 AM

Actor Bryan Cranston on Breaking Bad & The Possibility of Appearing on Better Fast Forward to Mike, grin I mean, Better Call Saul

http://youtu.be/1uyua11bejc

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/30/16 10:16 PM

Mike is looking so much older in the BCS than BB, not only his face, but his body, posture and movement even more so..

He's becoming a very old man in the prequel LOL, it's becoming a case à la Benjamin Button wink

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/30/16 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
Mike is looking so much older in the BCS than BB, not only his face, but his body, posture and movement even more so..

He's becoming a very old man in the prequel LOL, it's becoming a case à la Benjamin Button wink

lol So true. He's not in too good of shape. I don't care if he gets pushed around in a wheelchair for the remainder of the season just to keep him in it, he's the REAL STAR of the show. Without him and the Mexicans, the show is a complete dud. That's why I call it Better Fast Forward To Mike, who gives a shit about Jimmy and his annoying brother. tongue

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 07/01/16 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl

lol So true. He's not in too good of shape. I don't care if he gets pushed around in a wheelchair for the remainder of the season just to keep him in it, he's the REAL STAR of the show. Without him and the Mexicans, the show is a complete dud. That's why I call it Better Fast Forward To Mike, who gives a shit about Jimmy and his annoying brother. tongue

Co-signed 100% smile

When he fell against the counter in that print shop, I cursed at Jimmy for going in and helping him..

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 07/01/16 06:29 PM

Ha ha. Yeah me too, Billy. We're pretty rotten for thinking that way but the brother really needs to die soon. Hopefully he either explodes in his house or he dies a slow, painful death. I can't decide which will make me happier lol
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/25/17 09:30 AM

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/25/17 01:26 PM

It is not as good as breaking bad. But because the story begins before the breaking bad time frame it's fun to watch. When the season starts you will see how Gus hooked up with the old cop.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/25/17 05:49 PM

I agree. Looking forward to it. Season 3 premiere is Monday, April 10th.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/28/17 08:35 PM

Can't wait! The action should pick up too because they showed Jimmy from the beginning and not when he was Saul, so of course it was going to drag for a while, while they told his story and gave Mike his background too. From this year on I expect some good shows!

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 03/29/17 05:26 AM

i don't think jimmy will kill his brother, but I can see him having a heart attack and dying. His girl friend will leave him at some point or she just will be written off the show. I actually liked her character.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 04/01/17 09:27 PM

Her character is interesting, but I'm thinking Jimmy either gets her in trouble with him or like you said she is forced to just leave him alone period. Maybe one or both is what causes him to turn into Saul.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 04/03/17 04:46 PM

Its good show ? Worth watching ?

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/21/17 06:14 AM

Spoiler. Don't read this if you haven't seen this week's episode.

Is anybody else happy that Chuck MAY die in that fire? I hope he does. It's mean, I know, but I cannot stand his character on the show. BURN motherf'er BURN. That's what I was saying when I saw the flames. lol
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/21/17 10:54 PM

He's definitely done for. Good riddance, guy was the epitome of an arrogant douchebag. Can't wait for next season.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/21/17 11:36 PM

Is anybody else happy that Chuck MAY die in that fire? I hope he does. It's mean, I know, but I cannot stand his character on the show. BURN motherf'er BURN. That's what I was saying when I saw the flames. lol

LOL! I hate the character too, but I bet Jimmy saves the day AG! He should have kept his Doctor's appointment!. lol

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/22/17 12:40 AM

Yep hope that's the end of Chuck, but I seriously doubt it as Gilligan has never cut someone out that easily.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/22/17 03:36 AM

This is the way I saw it. Jimmys brother lost his law firm. Howard bought him out. That put him over the edge before that he was getting better. He fixed up his house and turned the electricity on. Then he relapsed destroyed his house trying to shut off the power himself. Then at the end he knew he was not getting better. So he kicked his light off the table and set his house on fire with him in it. Bye bye chuck.

Then Nacho knew hector was going to kill his father. So he just decide to shoot hector. Then a couple of hectors guys showed up. Also a cartel guy and Gus showed up. Cartel guy said all drug were to be moved in Gus trucks and not with Nacho father. So Nacho is off the hook he does not have to kill hector after all. That news pissed off hector and had an attack. This time the pills worked. But for some reason Gus helped save hectors life I guess because dieing was too good for him. Nacho got rid of the pills in the bottle. But you can see Gus looked at Nacho like he knew what Nacho tried to do. Good news for Nacho it looks like he is back next season possibly working for Gus.

Now Jimmy he tried to make up with his brother no dice. Chuck said don't bother because chuck said he did not care about him. Now Jimmy is taking care of his girl friend law partner. I don't know why he did not ask her to marry him he obviously loves her. After her accident they resolves their partnership for now so she could recover. I guess next year they go their separate ways. Jimmy feels guilty about what he did too the old lady. So he purposely said something so they can hear that he did not care about them so they would make up with each other, but now they hate him. So elder care goes out the window next season. He officially become saul next season. Best part for me was a part that they left on the cutting room floor found it on youtube. You know under the bridge where Jimmy worked cleaning. You saw a women and two kids sitting there singing together. It was Mrs kettlemen and her kids singing so that a prisoner cleaning under the bridge heard them. It was a bearded Mr. kettlemen).
Posted By: rickydelta

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/22/17 11:50 AM

Also Saul will get his bro 3 million ! that will set him up to be how he was in breaking bad smile

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/22/17 01:21 PM

I think that three mil and the other 5 mil will go to his ex wife not Jimmy. Or Chuck the jerk might even give it back to Howard. But the class action suit will be settled in the next season. So his end will be about 2 million plus the work he will get from Mike and others like Nacho.

Jimmys new office was a dump. Every notice Chuck is a name partner in a law firm and his house was nothing special. Plus a buy out was only 8 million I guess they make a lot less money in New Mexico then a New York City law firm makes.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/22/17 06:18 PM

It's no guarantee that kills Chuck. If you remember they are good at hinting stuff and going in the other direction.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/23/17 05:37 AM

Originally Posted By: RollinBones
He's definitely done for. Good riddance, guy was the epitome of an arrogant douchebag. Can't wait for next season.

I think you described his personality perfectly lol

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/23/17 05:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter

LOL! I hate the character too, but I bet Jimmy saves the day AG! He should have kept his Doctor's appointment!. lol

lol Hey Beans, what's going on?!!! I hope Jimmy doesn't save his annoying brother. Let him BURN.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/23/17 05:59 AM

Good posts, Foots. I agree. Nacho got lucky. Jimmy knows Kim deserves better than him because he will never change his shady ways. So, that's my guess as to why he doesn't try to get into a more serious relationship with her. If anyone can CHANGE HIM, it would be her.

That was horrible of Chuck to say how he didn't care about Jimmy.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/23/17 10:03 AM

So he is set for few mill then ! he will buy that office we saw in Breaking Bad. And have a mil or two in his safe to buy a favour or a hit cool

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/23/17 01:02 PM

A million for a hit smile will he kill the Pope? I don't think Jimmy would kill anyone. He risked his life to say the stupid skate board slip and fall brothers.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/23/17 01:07 PM

lol yeah well its there if he needs a favour ! like the Hit man Cop who my fav in the show cool
Posted By: jace

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/25/17 04:29 PM

I don't understand how Kim stays with Saul. He redeemed himself in the season final in regards to what he did to the senior citizens, which was despicable. Kim is a winner, Saul is a total loser, she should have cut him loose. That might happen next season.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/26/17 01:42 PM

Originally Posted By: jace
I don't understand how Kim stays with Saul. He redeemed himself in the season final in regards to what he did to the senior citizens, which was despicable. Kim is a winner, Saul is a total loser, she should have cut him loose. That might happen next season.

I hear ya Jace, she can get way better but he does care for her deeply. You could really tell when she had that accident.

And I also felt sorry for that old lady when she got ostracized by her friends. She was the spitting image of my late grandmother. That was the first time when I really despised something slippin' Jimmy did.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/26/17 02:51 PM

Jimmy and her worked in the mail room together. He would do anything for her. Got her the client that HHM stole from her. He was very upset when he saw her in the hospital he was going to take her hom, but instead in the middle of the night got most of her paper work from the accident site. I would have never done that for her. She is a better lawyer then he is he knows that. He was going to feed her till she stopped him. She would not even let him use her toothbrush remember. smile

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/27/17 09:27 AM

Why is everyone talking about this bitch lol When he gets his mills she be out the window and thank fuck for that whistle

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/28/17 03:30 AM

When she was walking to the kitchen for breakfast in her pajamas did you see that ass that why smile

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/28/17 09:19 AM

Aww Footreads fancy her ! I get her number for you if u want lol wink

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/28/17 12:27 PM

When she was walking to the kitchen for breakfast in her pajamas did you see that ass that why smile

I second that Foots, plus I find her simply irresistible when she goes out meeting clients looking all professional, with her designer pumps and her hair in a curled up ponytail cool

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/28/17 04:58 PM

She's definitely hot

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/30/17 03:30 AM

Lol Foots you always tell us that you have poor eyesight. lol

I think her character has the right balance of what a woman should be like. So guys, if you find someone with a personality similar to the Kim character, put a ring on her finger. grin And don't let Foots near her tongue

Remember how annoying Skyler and Marie were in BB? It's nice for a change to have a cool chick as one of the main characters.

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/30/17 04:11 PM

I thought Anna gun had fantastic legs smile

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/30/17 05:55 PM

BCS was picked up for a 4th season the other day, big surprise....lol

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 06/30/17 07:51 PM

Remember how annoying Skyler and Marie were in BB? It's nice for a change to have a cool chick as one of the main characters.

So true LOL

Re: Better Call Saul (2015 TV) - 07/01/17 02:37 AM

So true LOL

lol That's hilarious BillyB. And very true.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET