Home

Terminator Genisys (2015)

Posted By: IvyLeague

Terminator Genisys (2015) - 12/07/14 12:09 AM

Uuuuuuhhhhhh......I don't know. I miss Cameron's involvement. To me, Terminator 1 and 2 are the only ones. Terminator 3 and Salvation sucked.

Posted By: XDCX

Re: Terminator Genisys (2015) - 12/07/14 02:44 AM

Looks pretty interesting, but I'm with ya on the Cameron thing. I never saw T3 or Salvation, so I'll withhold judgement on them.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Terminator Genisys (2015) - 12/11/14 03:23 PM

I have no interest in modern day Terminator movies. They are fucking kids movies now. They are what PG-13?
Posted By: afriendofours

Re: Terminator Genisys (2015) - 12/11/14 07:18 PM

This screams Terminator 3 to me, its quite cheesy too.

But something about it looks ok.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Terminator Genisys (2015) - 01/06/15 04:50 PM

will probably see it as I have seen all the others but seriously the first one was awesome the rest sucked
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Terminator Genisys (2015) - 01/06/15 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: The Iceman
will probably see it as I have seen all the others but seriously the first one was awesome the rest sucked

So T2 sucked, it's the best of the lot..
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: Terminator Genisys (2015) - 01/10/15 07:40 PM

Look pretty decent smile

Re: Terminator Genisys (2015) - 07/04/15 02:49 AM

Saw Terminator Genisys.

I guess the best way to put it is, it's the best of the last three, though that's not saying much. It's worth seeing, I suppose, but is it a worthy sequel to the first two films by Cameron which are masterpieces? No. Sort of like Revenge of the Sith being the best of the three Star Wars prequels but not worthy of the original three which are timeless classics. I continue to look at Terminator and Terminator 2 on their own and simply wish Cameron had not sold the rights and had done a third film himself to round out a trilogy.
Posted By: Mr. Blonde

Re: Terminator Genisys (2015) - 07/08/15 09:12 PM

You liked it more than I did. I felt they messed too much with the original timeline/events. I say it is not worth seeing (and that's too bad, because I really like Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones and thought she did as well as could be hoped for as Sarah Connor).
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Terminator Genisys (2015) - 07/09/15 12:35 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Saw Terminator Genisys.

I guess the best way to put it is, it's the best of the last three, though that's not saying much. It's worth seeing, I suppose, but is it a worthy sequel to the first two films by Cameron which are masterpieces? No. Sort of like Revenge of the Sith being the best of the three Star Wars prequels but not worthy of the original three which are timeless classics. I continue to look at Terminator and Terminator 2 on their own and simply wish Cameron had not sold the rights and had done a third film himself to round out a trilogy.

"T2" is up there with "The Godfather, Part II" on the greatest sequels of all time list. I know that the third "Lord of the Rings" film won Best Picture. But that's not a genre that interests me in the slightest.

Hell, I'm not even a sci-fi guy. But I love the first two "Terminator" films, and "Quantum Leap" is my favorite sci-fi show of all time. I could never get into "Star Trek," either.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Terminator Genisys (2015) - 07/09/15 10:20 PM

Quantum Leap was must see TV back in the day, pizza. I always wished Sam could leap into years before he was born... but he couldn't - that was part of the rules!

Re: Terminator Genisys (2015) - 07/11/15 02:01 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Saw Terminator Genisys.

"T2" is up there with "The Godfather, Part II" on the greatest sequels of all time list. I know that the third "Lord of the Rings" film won Best Picture. But that's not a genre that interests me in the slightest.

Hell, I'm not even a sci-fi guy. But I love the first two "Terminator" films, and "Quantum Leap" is my favorite sci-fi show of all time. I could never get into "Star Trek," either.

I would also add Aliens to the short list of films as good or better than the original. Something so hard to do and James Cameron did it twice.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET