Home

New TV Season (2014)

Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

New TV Season (2014) - 10/06/14 12:19 PM

Anyone watch any of the new tv shows this season?

I saw the first two episodes of Scorpion and am sort of not into it. confused Seems a bit far fetched to me, tho I admit there are far fetched movies/shows I like. Can't put my finger on it but doesn't seem real. I'll watch again tonight and see where I stand cause I thought I would really like it.

I do enjoy Madam Secretary. I like that it covers recent/current stories (much like Newsroom in that respect). Tea Leone is more and more right in the role I think.

Only one episode so far, but I did also like Stalkers tho I noticed critics were bashing it before it even ran episode one. As with many shows I like, they end up getting the boot and I suspect that here. frown

As you can tell, I am not so much into comedy shows for some reason, but these are 3 I've seen. What about you guys?

TIS
Posted By: olivant

Re: New TV Season (2014) - 10/06/14 01:04 PM

TIS, I watch very little of new TV shows. There are so many good past ones that I can satisfy my viewing by watching reruns. Even The Big Bang Theory is starting to jump the shark a little bit.

Re: New TV Season (2014) - 10/06/14 01:06 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant
TIS, I watch very little of new TV shows. There are so many good past ones that I can satisfy my viewing by watching reruns. Even The Big Bang Theory is starting to jump the shark a little bit.

Now that they all got their huge raises, they can do a little shark jumping. lol

TIS
Posted By: olivant

Re: New TV Season (2014) - 10/06/14 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Originally Posted By: olivant

Now that they all got their huge raises, they can do a little shark jumping. lol

TIS

When you think about it, where do they go from here. It seems predictable. Sooner or later Penny and Leonard will marry, right? Then they and Bernadette will have babies? At some point all series these days about young people seem to revolve around copious amounts of copulation, marriage, babies, and then what?

Re: New TV Season (2014) - 10/06/14 01:18 PM

True!! All tv shows seem to end up running out of steam (story lines.) frown From a writer's perspective, it's probably really difficult to continue stories after so many years.

smile

TIS
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET