Home

First Blood (1982)

Posted By: DE NIRO

First Blood (1982) - 08/09/14 05:09 PM

A Vietnam Veteran uses his combat skills against the lawman of a small town when they arrest and abuse him.IMDB

Apart from Rocky this is my favorite Sly film. A great film and music to go with it.. Rambo was a hardcore character and knew how to survive.

Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: First Blood (1982) - 08/09/14 06:20 PM

One of my favorites DeNiro. As much as I like Rocky, I like Rambo better. Just my opinion.

smile

TIS
Posted By: Camarel

Re: First Blood (1982) - 08/09/14 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
One of my favorites DeNiro. As much as I like Rocky, I like Rambo better. Just my opinion.

smile

TIS

Agreed. I really like all of the Rambo movies, i know that you like Rocky but i rewatched it a few months ago and was so close to turning it off multiple times. To me at least it hasn't held up very well.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: First Blood (1982) - 08/19/14 03:50 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
A Vietnam Veteran uses his combat skills against the lawman of a small town when they arrest and abuse him.IMDB

Apart from Rocky this is my favorite Sly film. A great film and music to go with it.. Rambo was a hardcore character and knew how to survive.

I have always liked this movie and all the other Rambo films, never cared for the Rocky movies. First Rambo film will always be the best
Posted By: Footreads

Re: First Blood (1982) - 08/19/14 03:52 PM

I liked the movie. Why did the cop had to break the guys balls he was just passing through and wanted to get something to eat. Like Richard Crenna as Twatmann did I spell his name right? smile

The last Rambo I did not like a 67 yr old guy a boat captain more or less. No woman with him but you could see he dug the regious girl. But he still got it. Then goes home and we think his father is still alive. Want to see those two guys together killing a bear with their knives and eating it.

Will there be another movie called Rambo's you fuck with my son you fuck with us noth.
Posted By: Blake

Re: First Blood (1982) - 08/19/14 04:30 PM

I like Rambo First Blood and First Blood Part II. (I wasn't feeling Rambo III or the 2008 Rambo as much) Rambo: First Blood Part II is my favorite, when Rambo is in Vietnam rescuing POW's. I like movies where it's one bad ass with a bunch of skills that can take on numerous people after them.
Posted By: goombah

Re: First Blood (1982) - 08/19/14 05:10 PM

I like "First Blood" more than any of the sequels. I loved when he clothes-lined that guy off of the motorcycle when first escaping from the police station. This was one of the first in the action movie genre.

Re: First Blood (1982) - 08/19/14 06:16 PM

Does anybody know if sly performed all his own stunts for this film, for example the cliff scenes..
Posted By: Footreads

Re: First Blood (1982) - 08/19/14 07:28 PM

The close shots where you actually see his face probably yes. The further away shots no.

Re: First Blood (1982) - 08/19/14 07:34 PM

Thanks, i always loved those cliff scenes and especially with the music to go with it..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET